TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Like a China Doll by Shinzui

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +




"They say that her skin is as white as the first falling snowflakes."


"Well, I heard that her voice is that of an angel's."


"You two think that's impressive? Someone told me that she's delicate and dainty, just like a doll of some sort."

________________

I stared down at the tea in front of me. The steam swirled out of the cup and into the air above me. All I could keep my eyes on though, was the color of the tea itself; deep red, almost like blood and nearly the same color as his hair. My heart suddenly dropped as memories of him filled my head. I closed my eyes tightly and gritted my teeth. I needed to fight it. I needed to fight the desire to think about him, to dream about him, to want to be with him.

Just as I was about to give up and allow the memories to freely roam my mind, a hand reached out and touched my clenched fist. My head snapped up and I immediately unclenched it. I didn't even realize it had clenched in the first place. Dark green eyes met my light brown ones and I forced a sweet smile as I tilted my head and stared at the person before me.

"Gomenasai Kaito-san. I was daydreaming just a bit about our trip later this week to go see the Sakura trees. What were you saying?" I purred and kept smiling as I gave the man sitting across from me exactly what he wanted, an obedient and docile girl. As he began to speak once again, I couldn't help but allow my thoughts to continue wandering.

This man, Kaito Seikou, was the fourth suitor that had visited me that day. After the second suitor I had practically stopped listening to their pointless words. After all, all they really had to say were things like "Well, what wonderful weather we're having." and "Did you hear the latest news surrounding the Kazekage?". Nothing they said interested me at all. It was all pointless drabble. And besides, none of them wanted to have a real conversation with me anyway. All they wanted to do was impress me with all of their 'intelligence' so that I would go and tell my Okaasan how wonderful they are and how much I wanted to marry them, so then when she finally made the arrangements, not only would they get me but they would get a large sum of money as well.

I rolled my eyes and sighed silently as I glanced back up to see that he hadn't stopped talking and was still on a roll. Words spilled out of his mouth at a pace that I couldn't keep up with, not like I really wanted to anyway. When I was about ready to go excuse myself and tell mother to send him out, something he said caught my attention.

"So, Airisu-san, everyone says that you're beautiful and delicate just like a doll. I'm so happy that I was able to see your beauty first hand today. Now, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get to be so gorgeous?" Kaito smiled as he said the last part and leaned in towards me as he waited to hear my answer. I smirked just a bit and reached down to grab the cup in front of me. I lifted it to my lips and drank slowly, taking my sweet time. Finally, I placed the cup down gently and stared at him as the smirk grew into a strange grin.

"Well, I wasn't born this way, you know. He made me this way." I said as I reached for my cup and took another sip of tea. The liquid slid down my throat and created a pleasant, burning sensation. When I looked over at him again, his eyes were narrowed and a displeased frown had replaced the smile that was on his face just minutes before.

"Who made you this way? I don't think I'm quite understanding what you're saying to me." Kaito said and watched me intensely. I gave a small, soft laugh and folded my hands in front of me on the table.

"Akasuna no Sasori made me this way, of course."