TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Already there by sasuke_n_naruto

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
He called him on the road from a lonely cold hotel room,

Just to hear him say, "I love you" one more time,

But when he heard the sound of the kids laughing in the background,

He had to wipe a tear from his eye

Sasuke sighed and looked out of the big glass window that took up half of one wall of the enormouse hotel room. It was lonley here, just like it was every other time he had left home for a buissness trip.

He missed Naruto and wanted to go home to him, hold him. He looked down at the phone in his hand and dialed their home number once again, he had just called not even an hour ago but he wanted to hear his lovers smooth voice saying he loved him just once more.

It rang a few times and Sasuke smiled, knowing Naruto was probley busy doing something for Yoshiko and Yumi. After the sixth ring Naruto picked up, slightly out of breath.

"Hello?"

"Hey," Sasuke smiled at the sound of his lovers voice.

He could hear the kids laughing in the background, tears burned in his onyx eyes. He quickly wiped away the tears that spilled, with a sad smile.

A little voice came over the phone and said, "Daddy when are you comeing home?"

Sasuke heard a russleing noise and soon Yumi's small voice spoke, "Daddy when are you comeing home?"

He said the first thing that came to his mind, "I'm already there, Take a look around. I'm the sunshine in your hair, I'm the shadow on the ground, I'm the whisper in the wind, I'm your imaginary friend, And I know, I'm in your prayers."

Oh, I'm already there.

Naruto got back on the phone and whispered quietly, "I really miss you Sasuke... Don't worry about the kids they'll be alright. I wish I was in your arms, lyin' right there beside you, but I know that I'll be in your dreams tonight, and I'll gently kiss your lips, touch you with my fingertips, so turn out the light and close your eyes."

I'm already there,

Don't make a sound.

I'm the moonlight shining down,

I'm the whisper in the wind,

I'm the beating of your heart,

And I'll be there 'til the end.

Can you feel the love that we share?

Oh, I'm already there.

Sasuke closed his eyes, a small smile on his face. "We may be a thousand miles apart, but I'll be with you wherever you are. I'm already there, take a look around, I'm the sunshine in your hair, I'm the shadow on the ground, I'm the whisper in the wind, and I'll be there 'til the end. Can you feel the love that we share?"

Oh, I'm already there.

"I love you Sasuke." Naruto's voice was a meer whisper, yet you could hear the smile in it.

"I love you too Naruto. I'll be home soon." The raven turned away from the window, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Sasuke."

Oh, I'm already there.