TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Lost Stories by Sasaui Uchiha

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, but I do own the ocs.
Chapter notes: A) Silverwolf, read the rest before you bite my head off!

B) Those of you from FFW may recognize this idea. I had it a while ago.

Now, to understand just what this is, read on my readers!
Okay, well, as the title says, this is The Lost Stories. Do you know the Avatar episode where it goes through all those events in the Earth Kingdom with Zuko, Iroh, Aang, Katara, the haiku master Sokka, all that? Well, I guess you could say this is kinda like that.

Anyway, in this, there will be different lost stories for different characters in the following series/stories that is only one or series has not been named(so far) - Tainted series, Cursed series, Tori Kago, and Final Wish. Those are my main stories now, so those are the ones that would have lost stories.

Lost stories can include things that would not have been added previously, things shown from someone else's PoV (like the impostor's attack from Chouji's PoV), and just questions you want answered.

As some may guess from the statement above, I will be taking requests. If they are things that later on will be answered, though, I will let that be known and not do so. Another way I may say no is if it can spoil anything that will happen in the future. So whoever thinks about making a request for, oh, let's say Ryu's past, that's a no-can-do because that will be revealed later, and I will continue to teasingly torture you guys with it XD.

For now I have planned to have the first lost story be Kataki adjusting to Orochimaru's lair. This was my original plan that I'd meant to do back when I was going camping, but I was instead working on Tori Kago. The chapters may not be long, and they are just something small for me to have fun with, so do not expect me to be updating frequently and do not know whether or not it will be my best of writing. That is just a warning, because I may be doing it well, I may not. It just depends.

Anyway, so, if you have any requests or questions, let me know. Until then, I'll hopefully get to the first chapter soon, though I'm not sure. It depends on rather or not I decide to write Tainted Guardian first or not. Which would you all rather I do?
Chapter end notes: I think that's it. If I missed anything, please let me know.