TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Enchanted by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: short story involving one of my favourite songs by Taylor swift.
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song Enchanted by Taylor swift
Ari Tieshi pouted for about a hour about how she hated fancy dinners. she hated dresses and she hated having to figure out which fork to use for each dish. she did not see the point in accompanying her mother and father to the Uchiha manor. it would be boring and she was mad that she didn't get her way.

"Stop complaining Ari." Sasha Tieshi told her daughter as she zipped up the dress. "You look wonderful, maybe you'll finally find a husband."

Ari turned around and glared at her mother. "Is this what you've been planing mom? for me to find a suitable husband?!" she sucked in a breath because the dress was WAY too tight. "And this dress? is that the reason why half my cleavage is pouring out?"she demanded.

Sasha shook her head. "Don't be silly sweetheart. I just figured that you are a mature adult now. A beautiful young woman that will be entering her thirties soon and-"

"I'm twenty four mother!"Ari growled. Sasuke sighed. "my dear, do you know how old I was when I married your father?" she pulled Ari down to sit on a chair and grab a whole fist full of her hair. "I was nineteen. we fell for each other immediately. It was magical."

Ari winched in pain. "But I don't want to fall in love right now. I have things to do mother."

Sasuke glared at her daughter through the mirror. "Oh you mean like work on those silly fashion designs?" she shook her head. "You have been doing that for years and still no one wants to buy your designs. better give up so you do not get hurt any further."

Ari felt a bolt of hurt shoot through her body at her mother's cruel words. "Someone will buy my designs." she told her mother. she grabbed the hair brush from her. "I'll finish up myself."

Sasha sighed and looked lovingly at her daughter. "I do not mean to be so harsh with you Ari...but...without help from your father and I...your designs..."

"You've said enough mother. I understand exactly what you are trying to say. I am not good enough." she pointed to the door. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to finishing getting ready on my own."

Sasha left her daughter's room and went straight for hers. her husband stood fixing his tie. It was crazy how she loved that man. It felt like she's known him forever...
Chapter end notes: I am not going to go all out on this one...I was listening to one of my Favourite songs and this seemed like a good idea for a fan fiction. I will get back to the other story soon. I promise...please enjoy this one...