TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wish You Were Here by akuma no sasayaki

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: RAWR!!! Just a one-shot.. I just love SasuSaku pairings... hmm.. I'm thinking of a NaruHina one-shot... Now which event??
Help me to think about it guys... requests are open...

I walked down the hallway of Oruchimaru's lair. Something's really bothering me today... I can't focus myself on my training.. All i see is that pink-headed girl that i always saw in my dreams..

And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
Right now I wished you were here


What you said to me... that day... the day I fled. The day I left you alone... I wished I had agree with you. So I won't be this lonely.

See my life without you... It's disgusting...

"Sasuke, do you plan on being alone again?"

I am alone, indeed... Without the annoying Naruto, or the lovely Sakura.. Lovely? Did I just think that?

"You're the one who told me about the pain of loneliness, right now.. I feel it too..."

Really? Did you feel my pain? I hated to leave you. Yet, I have to... I have a goal in my life... The revenge of my clan's death...

"Please stay here together with me... if you don't want to... Take me with you.. i'll do everything for you..."

I hate to see you cry... that night... I want to hug you and wipe those tears away... But that also means that i will let you come with me... You're not part of my revenge... you don't have to do this..Those last words... I mean it.. Thank you for being there for me... For being the lovely Sakura I know...

Konoha is the safest place for you to stay.. Naruto will protect you... I know he will...

I ended up in my training room.. Manda is there, sleeping...

I sat there and wait... My mind is still reminiscing the days I spent with Sakura.. Until Oruchimaru, Kabuto and a man went in...

"Greetings, My name is Sai, You must be the great Sasuke Uchiha.."

Those smiles... I can tell they're fake... "Get Lost!" I said.. He keeps on blabbering about Naruto and how he looked for me and considered me as his brother... But when he spoke Sakura's name, I can't speak... But I immediately answer him..

I went to my room to rest for a while... when that Sai sneak... I didn't know what happened or what I had done.. but what I see is Sai in front of me... Then the flower I had dream.. the voice I wanted to hear...Sakura came near Sai... Is he her new love? BUt even so, I wanted to see her face... The face I wanted to cherish.. Those face of yours..

"Is it Sakura?"

She turned to me... Shocked as ever... All I wanted to do is hugged her... Tell her I missed her so much... That I needed her...

Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you here here here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near near near
I wish you were here


Now what to do... I just wanted you here... But I am an avenger... you are a sweet flower... we're not meant for each other..

Sakura, I wished I had listened to you... I should have stayed with you and forget about Itachi... But I already made my decisions... But still,...I love you...
Chapter end notes: huhuhu :'( so sad.... poor Sasuke... By the way... REviews are highly appreciated... ^^