TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 10] LikedPrinter


Summary: All Shikamaru ever wanted was a nice, quiet life. He couldn't understand why it had to be filled with so many troublesome women. His mother, Ino, Temari.

Oh, and her.

Tsubaki Chika, transfer kunoichi from the Village Hidden in the Ruins. Sometimes he just wished she would go back. Bossy, demanding, stuck-up. There's no way she would ever be able to have a conversation with him without saying something rude. Probably wouldn't give him the time of day once the uniform was off.


Rating: 12/12A
Category: OC-centric, Het Romance > Fluff
Characters: All, OC, Shikamaru Nara
Genres: General, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 3 Completed: No
Words: 1960 Read: 3254
Published: 20/12/11 Updated: 25/12/11



Story notes: This is probably going to be my 'head-canon' for how Shikamaru and my OC, Tsubaki Chika, start to develop feelings for each other. The story takes place a few years after the war.

They met about a few months ago, but that was more mission/work related, and I don't want to do too in-depth with mission and the like. This story focuses more on what happens back in the village, kind of like their personal lives as opposed to their lives as shinobi.

Also there seems to be a theme of doing 'Bingo Books' whenever you have a long-running story on TONFA, so I might have a go at that later on. It depends how far I get into this. 1. Chapter One by EnsignIago [Reviews - 6] Liked (465 words)
This one is quite short, and no OC-ness just yet. Also, I'd like to point out that because Shikamaru is slightly older, his phrase has changed from 'Troublesome' or 'What a drag' to 'What a pain in the ass'. It just works better for me. I like it when he says stuff like that in the anime or manga, but for some reason it irks me a little in fanfiction.

Anywho, hope you enjoy this one and give us some feedback on what you think, ne?
2. Chapter Two by EnsignIago [Reviews - 2] Liked (666 words)
Still no OC-ness, right now I'm just setting the mood, I suppose.

I really prefer to have something short and well written then pack it all together and bore you guys with details.

Also, it all depends on the flow and where I think it can end nicely , so in the next chapter I can jump along a little bit. So, for now, short chapters. Baby steps.
3. Chapter Three by EnsignIago [Reviews - 2] Liked (829 words)
Well, there is a little bit of OC-ness at the end of this one, so look forward to that.

I notice now that my chapters are steadily getting longer, so hopefully I'll set a traget around 1000 words for each chapter from now on and stick to that as best I can.