TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


like magnets by juiceboxx

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is an AU and they are drabbles.
Chapter notes: This is AU - 100%.
I love HinaJuu and since I couldn't find any, I decided to make one!
Hope you enjoy. ^^
Also, they're around 10-15-ish.

Her name has to mean something, he decides watching as she dances in a field of sunflowers. It’s too pretty to mean something superficial – it has to be something serene or beautiful. Hinata. It’s gorgeous, rolling off the tongue in a way that leaves a smile on your face. Hee – naah – taa.

“J-Juugo-san,” she stutters, hold up a large yellow flower. “I-I found this for you.”

He smiles at her with hesitance. He doesn’t deserve a flower – especially not one from her. “No,” he says, and her face falls into a cute little pout that leaves him wanting to usher her into his arms and take away all her pain, or to laugh and ruffle her hair. “You keep it.”

Her obsidian eyes grow impossibly wide. “A-ah, thank you Juugo-san,” she drops her gaze to her purple ninja sandals, scuffing them up in the sand. “But I want you to have it.”

He’s blinking now, eye wide. “Why is that?”

Hinata clears her throat, a pretty red flush spreading over her cheeks. “T-the sunf-flower is bright and cheery, bold yet c-comfortably; the sunflower is a w-warm and caring g-gift,” she recites, and he remembers it from the book on flowers he gave her a while back. “And you n-need to smile more, so that’s why I gave it t-to you!”

Juugo doesn’t tell her what he really thinks: that he doesn’t deserve this gift from her, that there isn’t anything worth smiling over (aside from her beautiful young woman in front of him), and that she shouldn’t be near him – shouldn’t be feeding his obsession like this.

Instead, he smiles conviction faux, gently taking the wide open flower, with it’s brownish black center that’s rough to the touch, and the long, finger length yellow petals that, contrasting to the roughness of the circle of seeds, was soft and downy.

Suddenly it came to him. “Thank you, *sunflower.

Chapter end notes: [*] -- Hinata means "sunflower" or "rising sun" in English.