TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Path of my Brothers: The Bingo Book by TeamWorkIsKey

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Hey readers! The title pretty much says all. Seeing the different Bingo books in OC-centric I decided to do my own to give you a little insight on the characters I created.
Chapter notes: Of course the main character comes first. The picture was actually made by me...well...To be honest I used a base so technically, the body isn't mine even though I altered it. Anyway, enjoy!
Ayako_2B

Name: Ayako Uchiha

Birthdate: July 23

Gender: Female

Age: 12-13

Height: 146-147.6 cm (4'10")

Weight: 40-42 kg (88 lbs.)

Blood Type: AB

Affiliation: Konohagakure and Kirigakure

Team: Team Shizen

Rank:
Ninja Rank: Genin
Academy Grade Age: 10

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Family:
Fugaku Uchiha (Father) Deceased
Mikoto Uchiha (Mother) Deceased
Itachi Uchiha (Older Brother)
Sasuke Uchiha (Twin Brother)

Clan: Uchiha Clan

Nature Type: Water (Water child of Mother Nature)

Background: Ayako Uchiha, of the great Uchiha clan is the twin sister of Sasuke Uchiha. She was born into the family being treated like dirt, being isolated from the rest of Konoha. Only two other people knew of her existence, but they too had to swear to keep the secret of her living. Those two people were none other than Lord Hokage, and her present best friend, Yumika Hakinowa.

Ayako was informed of the reason why her clan despised her so much. Because she didn't carry the fire her clan could easily create. She soon became tired of being pushed around and one day decided it was time to change. On an attempt to gain her clan's acceptance, Ayako ran away to a different village, hoping she'd become a successful shinobi and return back a new. If her path didn't work, then she'd just take the Path of Her Brothers (title of the story).

She knew she couldn't be alone on her life mission, so she ran to her best friend, Yumika, for help. Soon enough they both ended up on the road to different places where they learned various techniques and became stronger. Kirigakure was where she felt she needed to settle down for a bit. The two girls entered in an academy, became Genin at age 10 and are still currently at that rank waiting for the exams to be finished with their teammate Etsuyo Terumi and sensei, Nishiya.

Now, five years later, Ayako is back in the Leaf Village under a squad called Team Shizen, and is reunited with twin brother, Sasuke. She hopes her path is restored, and she'll be a great Leaf Kunoichi. Of course knowing the truth about her older brother Itachi, she discontinued to rely on his path, and focused more on her twin. But during the exams things start to change, Ayako sees the difference between the past and the present state of her brother. A constant question makes itself known and is waiting to be answered: Will she continue living in her brother's footsteps?

Personality: Ayako is generally a kind person. She's very welcoming and encouraging. But like her brother she can be annoyed easily. Especially if someone like Naruto Uzumaki who tends to get on her nerves. She's also very caring and concerning, mostly when it comes to her brother and her teammates. When it comes to battle, Ayako takes things very seriously. She becomes very strategic, and really gets into the action.

Other Notes: Like most main characters, Ayako will gradually change and grow throughout the story. It just starts here, but where it ends...well, you'll find out if you read.
Chapter end notes: There's Ayako!

By the way, I'm only filling in the data based on how far I am in the story. The next few won't come in until more information comes out in the actual story and this chapter will be added too in the future. This is just the beginning since Ayako's pretty well-known already. And also...PLEASE READ PATH OF MY BROTHERS! Thanks :)