TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Today Tommorrow and Always by Aki Blossoms

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Read and review...

Ja Ne!

Aki_Blossoms
Chapter one

The Beginning of The End

The world beneath me has crashed

And just for a moment I flew

Yet now I’m falling and falling fast

Who will save me before I crash

I thought it would be you

Who would save me from my end

Build me up and make me strong

But it was you who made me fall

I’m falling faster and faster

And I have no way of stopping

Who will save me

Now that you are gone

Saturday January 1, 2005

Dear Diary,

He’s gone. That’s what keeps echoing in my head. The tears just never seem to end. I still can’t believe it….I can’t believe that he’s gone and that Naruto and my other friends went to go after him. It’s been 6 months now…and this is there final search, after this they have sworn that if they didn’t find him or even get clues to his where a bouts…the search would be over…permanently. I would have gone with them, believe me I would but I couldn’t… just couldn’t. It’s too much for me to bear even now while I’m sitting here writing in you. I feel that I would only be a burden. Yet because I’m not there, I don’t know what’s going on and I feel even more anxious. I only hope that he comes back. I only pray that things return to normal and this nightmare will only end.

Yours truly,

Sakura

Four days later

At entrance gates

“No! It can’t be true! Please tell me that it’s not true!” I cried out. It’s been four days since Naruto and the other’s left. When they came back I was one of the first to rush out and greet them, thinking that they succeed in finding and bring home Sasuke-kun. However, when I arrived and saw that he was not amongst the group, when I saw all of the sad faces, my heart sank….I was dreading to hear the truth…

“He’s…” Naruto began. He looked sadder then the rest. He was looking down as he spoke. I walked up to him and stood in front of him as he continued to speak. He looked up and looked striate into my eyes. I could see all sorts of emotions just screaming to rush out but he was strong…too strong to brake down unlike me. “He’s not coming back.” He continued. With that he turned around and started to walk away but I stopped him.

“NO! Stop kidding with me!” I still wouldn’t allow myself to believe it. Just then I saw something that shocked me. Naruto’s shoulders began to shake. With his back still towards me he began to speak in a low, calm voice. “Why would I lie to you? I know how you feel about him….I wouldn’t lie about something like that knowing that it would only bring a tear to your eyes.” Just then he turned around to face me. I could see the seriousness, pain and disbelief in his eyes. He was not joking around.

The next thing that I knew, my legs could no longer support my weight. I fell on my knees to the ground. The tears never seemed to end. Once I stopped, they started all over again. I thought back to the incident on the bridge when I thought that he was dead. I felt like my whole world was just taken away from me. That day it dawned on me that I couldn’t live my life without him by my side. Now he was gone and he wasn’t going to come back.

That’s when my anger grew because everything finally became clear. He betrayed us. “SASUKE-KUN!” I screamed in anguish and pain as the tears continued to fall endlessly. Why on earth did this have to happen? I questioned myself. Was it me? Did I do something wrong? As I sat there crying, someone wrapped their arms around me in tight hug for comfort. They helped me up to my feet and we walked far away from the crowed that started to develop because of my reaction. As I continued to cry, I looked up to see who had held me so close, whose strong arms seemed to do nothing more then protect me. My eyes widen with surprise when I saw that it was Naurto.

Thursday January 5, 2005

Dear Diary,

Nothing much has changed since yesterday. Once I stop crying, the tears seem to repeat its endless cycle all over again. It’s been like that all day. I’m still surprised that Naruto took me home yesterday. Not only that but he stayed until it was very late at night, just taking care of me…considering that I was really out of it. I couldn’t even write in you to tell you what had happen…that’s how bad it was. Yesterday when my tears kind of subsidized, I asked Naruto was it something that I did….because of my running after Sasuke-kun, did I chase him away. He replied in a serious tone that it was nothing that either one of us did. It was something much deeper then that, something that he himself couldn’t fully understand. With that, we continued to talk. We talked about everything really. It was the first time every that we had a real conversation and in the end it did help me to calm down a bit, just enough for me to fall asleep. However even in my dreams my thought couldn’t escape from thinking about Sasuke-kun. I wonder if my life would ever return to normal again. I really truly hope so.

Yours truly,

Sakura

Friday January 6, 2005

Dear Diary,

Today I started back on my training. While this whole thing with Sasuke-kun was taking place, I grew an interest in becoming a Medical Ninja. I really enjoy my training, everyday that passes I’m growing stronger and stronger. Everything today seemed to go back to normal….but….for me….it wasn’t. I’m I crazy for thinking about him like this? To worry everyday wither or not he’s ok? It really does upset me that he put me in this position….Did he put me in this situation? I’ve always loved him….so this is as much my fault isn’t it? When you love someone…when you’re in love with them….you don’t just forget about them like they were yesterday’s news. Sure I bet that many in the village have forgotten about him, it has been 6 days since he left…but everyday…my thoughts turn to him. Diary, I pray with all of my heart that he will come back…and that he will be ok….that things could go back to the way they were before….before he got that dreaded curse seal.

AAAAGGGGHHHH! I really hate that guy who did this to him! I wish he could be found and killed! Inner Sakura: Yeah! And chopped him into thousands of tiny bitty pieces and then throw it into the sea and feed it to the hungry sharks! Sigh this nightmare…I wish for it to end. Yet deep down inside, I know that he won’t come back…at least not until sometime I hope…

Besides…I’ve still got my family and friends…I’ve still got Kakashi-sensi and Naruto. They have been great in being there for me. It really surprises me though. There are time when Naruto can be such a baka and be over confident in himself….but since this whole thing with Sasuke-kun, I’ve seen a different side of him. He is so serious in finding Saskue-kun…when everyone has lost hope, he hasn’t. I love that…because I haven’t given up hope too, so for someone other then me to continue to have hope, makes me feel good. Well, I guess that’s it for tonight, I’ve got a lot of work to do tomorrow.

Yours Truly,

Sakura

2 days later

It was a beautiful day for the middle of winter. The sun was bright and it was pretty warm for that time of year. I took it as a day just to unwind especially since I didn’t have any training to do today. I walked through town looking at all of the shops. All of a sudden I heard someone call out my name.

“Sakura! Wait for me!” The familiar voice called out from behind.

I took in a deep breath when I realized who it was. Any chances of this being a peaceful day was thrown out the window when I heard that voice.

I stopped walking and stood with my back facing the approaching person. “What do you want?” I asked through crunched teeth. A hint of annoyance was heard in my voice.

“Now, Now Sakura; why do you have to be like that towards me?” The voice asked. By this time she was standing right behind me.

I let out a sigh before I continued to speak, my back still facing her. “Ino, now is really not the time for any of your stupid comments. I’m not in the mood.”

For a moment, she didn’t say a word so I took that as my sign to leave. As I walked off, I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around to see Ino. The look on her face took me by surprise. She looked hurt and sadden. “What?” I asked, this time my tone of voice was much calmer.

“Sakura….” She began as she released her grip from my arm. “You really do love him do you?” She finally asked after a moment of scilence.

I was taken aback by her comment. The tone of her voice was full of seriousness and…concern…for me? This was not like the Ino that I knew. Why the change? I looked at her striate in the eyes before I replied. “I’m in love with him, I’ve always been in love with him and I always will be in love with him.” I whispered. I looked down as a tear suddenly started to roll down my cheek. How long has it been since I last cried? A couple of days? Suddenly to my surprise, two arms wrapped around me in a comforting hug. I was completely shocked to see that it was Ino. But why?

“Sakura…I’m really sorry that you have to go through this. I know that the two of us always fought for him…thus making us rivals…yet…to see you this hurt…it hurts me too.” Ino said as she took a step back. She bit her lower lip and I saw that tears were starting to form in her eyes. “I hope that he comes back too. I also hope that you would continue on to be strong. The thing is, I always had a crush on him…but for you…it must be harder then I could ever imagine…” By this time, tears started to flow down her cheeks. In the years that I’ve known her, I have never seen her like this before.

“Ino…” I began as more tears continued to flow down my cheeks. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. “Thank you so much. You can actually be a good friend when you want to.” I said with a smile on my face.

“Yea…yea…but don’t get too used to it forehead girl.” Ino said with her usual attitude as she backed away. A small smirk was on her face.

“Don’t call me forehead girl… Ino pig.” I said with my own little smirk on my face. As I turned to walk away, I saw a small smile form across her face.

Monday January 9, 2005

Dear Diary,

I can’t write in you too long, but I just wanted you to know that I had a pretty good day. I only did about 4 hours of training to day…but it was just on my own. I went out with a couple of friends last night, we went to the movies. It was the only thing that we did, but I still had a good time enjoying the company of my friends. Things are looking positive. That’s all you can do. Well, I’ll write down more stuff tomorrow.

Yours Truly,

Sakura

Friday January 13, 2005

Dear Diary,

I had a dream last night. Actually it was more like a nightmare. It seemed so real. In my dream he came back. I was overwhelmed with joy I was so happy. I went around town telling everyone that he came back, but everyone just looked at me like I was crazy. I couldn’t understand it at all…why was it that I was the only one who saw him and no one else could? Then I ran to Naruto and I was telling him that I saw him. Even he gave me the same look that everyone else gave me. Finally I went out side and I saw Sasuke-kun standing there staring at me. A small smile crossed his face as he suddenly started to disappear. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I screamed for him not to go. However, before I even had a chance to run up to him…he was gone.

Later on that day I heard some people whispering as I was walking through town. I stopped a short distance from them, close enough for me to hear what they were saying.

‘It happened yesterday….they found him not to far away from the village.’ One young man said.

‘It’s a real shame…he was so young…’ A young girl Stand next to him commented. By this time curiosity got the better of me and I was egger to know who they were talking about. So I walk up to them and pardon myself for eve dropping, but I want to know who they were talking about. The young girl turned to me and said ‘Were talking about Uchiha Sasuke…’ She began. My eyes lit up. Finally someone other then myself saw him! ‘So you saw him too?’ I asked full of hope.

Both the young man and woman looked at me as if I had lost my mind. Before I could open my mouth to say anything, the young girl spoke. The tone of her voice matched the sadness in her eyes. ‘No,” She began “We couldn’t have seen him because he’s been dead since yesterday. Someone found his body in the village hidden by the mist. Nobody knows how he died…’ The girl continued to speak but I couldn’t hear a word that she said…it was as if everything was going in slow motion. My heart was racing, I couldn’t breath. The next thing I knew I collapsed to the ground screaming and I never stopped screaming or crying. Then I woke up.