TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Children Of Today, Rulers Of Tomorrow Character Guide by Tragedy

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Name= Uzamaki Inari
Age= 12
Height= 5'5
Hair Color/Eye Color = Blonde/Bright Blue
Weight= 110 lbs
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uchiha Goketsu, Nara Kurei
Sensei(s)= Hyuuga Neji
Description= Because He Was Raised By The Inuzuka's From A Very Young Age, He Paints Orange Fangs (Orange To Signify That He's Not Really Inuzuka) On His Cheeks To Match Their Natural Birth Marks. He Also Has A Pup/Partner Named Akira, Who Is Red With Black Rings. Akira Looks Distinctly Like An Umbreon In Shape. Uzamaki Wears A Royal Blue Short Sleeved Shirt, With A High Collar. He Wears His Hitai-ate On His Forehead, But Because His Hair Grows Faster Than Naruto's, It Already Hangs Over His Hitai-ate Like The Yondaime's. The Back Of His Shirt, (And Cloak When He Wears One) Shows A Picture Of The Kyuubi Sitting With His Head Raised To The Sky And Mouth Open, Above The Mouth Is The Swirl Pattern Naruto Used To Wear, Now Made Orange. He Also Wears Orange Tape Wrapped Around Both Arms, From The Armpits Down To His Wrists. He Wears White Shorts And Black Shinobi Shoes.

Name= Uchia Goketsu
Age= 12
Height= 5'5
Hair/Eye Color Black/Dark Grey
Weight= 109 lbs
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uzumaki Inari (Akira), Nara Kurei
Sensei= Hyuuga Neji
Description= Uchicha Goketsu Is The Younger Brother Of Uchiha Suna And Uchiha Naruko And Son Of The Legendary Uchiha Sasuke. He's best Friends With Uzumaki Inari And Has Friendly Competitions With Him, Both Aspiring To Surpass Their Fathers. He Also Aspires To Defeat His Brother. Goketsu Wears A Dark Navy Blue Shirt, Alternating Between High Collars And Normal Collars. He Wears White Bandages Much Like Inari, From His Armpits Down To His Wrists. His Shorts Are Also White And He Wears The Black Shinobi Shoes. The Back Of All His Shirts Brandish The Uchiha Fan Between His Shoulder Blades, And His Cloaks, When Worn, Are Black With The Uchiha Symbol Very Large In The Middle And Have Fires Blazing Along The Bottoms, Much Like The Yondaime's Cloak.

Name= Nara Kurei (Pronounced Cure-ray)
Age= 12
Height= 5'4
Hair/Eye Color= Dirty Blonde/Brown
Weight= 90 lbs.
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uzumaki Inari (Akira), Uchiha Goketsu
Sensei= Hyuuga Neji
Description= Kurei Was Originally Disappointed That She Wouldn't Be On The Third Generation Ino-Shika-Chou Combo (Which She Suspected They Were Doing On Purpose Now), And Was Even More So Annoyed By The Fact That She Would Be Teammed With The Troublesome Duo Of Goketsu And Inari. The Fact That The Hyuuga Genius Was Her Teacher Did Not Help. She Later Reasoned However, That If She Had To Be On The Best Team (She Secretly Believed Inari Intentionally Failed At Everything In Order To Make This Work), That She Might As Well Work Hard To.. But Only In Actual Training And Missions. Her Free Time Still Goes To Cloud Watching. She Wears A Mesh One-peice With Sleeves That Stop Just Above The Elbow, Whereas The Legs Stop Halfway Down The Shin. However This Is Covered By Black Tights That Also Stop Halfway Down The Shin. As A Top, She Wears A Forest Green Vest With Two Zipper Pockets On Each Side. She Wears A Black Sweater Tied Around Her Waist.She Keeps Her Hitai-ate In Her Shuriken Pouch (Though She's Often Been Scolded For It). The Reason For That And The Sweater Is So That She Can Utilize There Shadows When Necessary. (The Hitai-ate, She Swings And/Or Dangles As Necessary So It Gives It's Own Shadow). She Also Carries Around A Small Wooden Fan That Looks Paper-Made. It Fits Inside Her Weapon Pouch, But She Can Insert Chakra To Make It Extend For Wind Based Jutsu. She Resolves That She Wont Be Famous Because Of Her Teammates, But Famous Alongside Them.