TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Collection of One Shots by PrincessAbegayle

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I've been writing oneshots for a while now, and I've been debating whether I should upload them here or not, and I finally decided yes! :D
Majority if not all of these are requests from Quizazz.com, Quizilla, and Wattpad.

I'dneverwriteaboutSasuke. lolwut?

as always,
reviews and rates are appreciated!

-bisous.

Name: Anako Sarutobi
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Crush: Sasuke Uchiha
Looks: Long black hair that goes to her lower back, piercing blue eyes. 5’0”.

|Story Start|

It’s been raining for the past week, which only made Anako’s current mood all the more depressed. Her sarcastic, bubbly, outgoing personality went out the window ever since that night, one week ago. That one night that she regrets the most. The one she only wishes she could take back, but can’t.


It was the only thing she could think about, the last words she shared with the one person she’d been in love with her whole life.


Anako sighed deeply while a single tear ran down her cheek as she relived the memory.


“…What do you mean you’re leaving the village Sasuke?” a shocked Anako asked quietly.


“Exactly what I said.” He responded coldly


Anako’s crystal blue eyes gazed into Sasuke black ones, with anger growing every second.


“Why though?” she asked, raising her voice.


“I’ve already told you why-“


“And I thought you decided against going through with it! You promised me you wouldn’t think about it anymore, Sasuke!”


“I know that, Anako. But avenging my clan has top priority-“


“Liar.” She growled quietly.


“What?”


“You’re a liar! I’m tired of people lying to me, especially you Sasuke.” She paused “If you ever come back, just stay away from me.”


“Anako-“


“I mean it, Sasuke.” She snarled before walking away, feeling the first few drops of rain meet her black hair.


I refuse to let myself get hurt by you anymore Sasuke.


“Damn you, Sasuke.” Anako whispered to herself as she finally realized that whether he was with her or not, he’d always have the ability to hurt her. I wish I’d never met you. She thought to herself.


She sadly shuffled over to the lone window in her bedroom, gazing up at the grey sky with the contrasts of darker and lighter clouds. She slowly crawled into her bed, cuddling into the blankets as much as she could.


For the next two hours, she silently cried to herself until she finally fell asleep. I’d rather have you lie to me, than leave me Sasuke. She thought to herself.


*~~~*


Anako abruptly woke up to the feeling of someone else’s presence other than her own. Slowly, she slipped out of her bed and equipped herself with a kunai that rests on the nightstand near her bed. Slowly and silently, she slipped into the hallway that veered into a second bedroom, a restroom and the living room. She quickly checked the second bedroom and restroom, not finding a soul. Maybe he’s starting to affect my sanity too. She thought to herself as she slowly let her guard down.


As soon as she walked into the living room, a large thunder clap and lightning strike outlined a tall fit silhouette.


“Who are you?” she asked sternly, building her guard back up.


Without responding, the silhouette slowly approached her.


“Tell me who you are, now!-“


Without giving her time to react, the silhouette quickly approached her and took the kunai from her hand, and grabbed the other one.


“Anako.” A smooth voice whispered in her ear.


Already knowing who it was, without a moment’s hesitation she pushed the silhouette away from her.


Another lightning strike gently lit up the face of the one person that she missed and hated the most. Sasuke Uchiha.


“I thought I told you to leave me alone Sasuke.” She said halfheartedly. In her heart, she was the happiest she’s been in a week just being in the same room as the person who had so much power over her emotions.


“You did, but I don’t think I can.” He admitted just above a whisper. “Anako, please.” He almost pleaded while slowly approaching her. “I’m…sorry.” He said almost inaudibly.


“Please what? What do you want me to do Sasuke?” she asked, getting irritated “Everything that’s happened between us is because you and your selfishness! Never once have you asked me how anything you do makes me feel…you’ve never asked me how I’ve felt about you. I’m so sick and tired of being hurt by you. I refuse to let it happen anymore Sasuke!-“


Anako’s rant ended when a pair of cool, soft lips gently collided with hers.


All Anako’s sense and reasoning flew out the window. She wanted this moment to last forever, for nothing to ruin it.


As soon as it began though, it ended. Sasuke slowly parted from her lips, gazing into her tear filled blue eyes.


“I know I’m selfish. I know I’ve hurt you. I know I’ve lied to you. But if you’re willing to forgive me…I swear…I’ll make everything up to you. All I want you to do is give me the chance, Anako.” He whispered onto her quivering lips.


Anako used all of the willpower she had left to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall out. Eventually though, her blue eyes gave way to her emotions, sending long trails of tears down her soft cheeks.


“I just don’t want to get hurt anymore Sasuke.” She said between sobs.


“I know, Anako.” He whispered smiling slightly.


He gently pulled her closer to him, allowing her to cry into his chest while softly rubbing the small of her back.


Once her sobs slowly quieted, she wrapped her arms around his waist, wanting to get closer to him as possible. “I missed you so much.” She confessed quietly.


“I missed you too.” He whispered back, lightly kissing the crown of her head.


A few silent moments passed by.


“What do you think you were going to do with that kunai?” Sasuke smirked.


Anako sighed loudly. “I thought you were someone else.” She confessed.


“You’re paranoid.”


“Only because of you.” She responded, tightening her grip around him.


After a few moments of standing in their embrace, Sasuke gently picked her up and laid her onto her couch, only to cuddle up behind her.


“I love you.” He whispered into her ear.


“I love you…too.” She responded just before falling asleep.


*~~~*


Who would’ve known that Anako could lose the one person she cared about the most, and have him say I love you in less than a week?