TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 5] LikedPrinter


Summary: Hello. My name is Kumori Uchitoru.
My entire family is made up of assassins.
I've known nothing but killing since I was a child.
I hide myself in the darkness.
If I don't, I'm afraid that it will destroy me instead.
Everyone else says I'm not cut out for this.
I only do it because my parents want me to.
That, and I know nothing else.
What else would I do if I didn't kill?
If there was any other choice, I'd take it.
Does it make sense that I'm afraid not to kill?
Does it make sense that I'm not afraid of the darkness?
Instead, I'm afraid of the light.
The reason for this is because I feel like the darkness protects me.
But what if I don't always want to remain in it?
I don't know why I'm telling you my story.
Maybe it's because I want you to see that even with darkness, there can be light.
Rating: 15
Category: OC-centric, Het Romance > Fluff, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Minor AU
Characters: All, OC
Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance
Warnings: AU, Death
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 2 Completed: No
Words: 2756 Read: 2540
Published: 15/08/11 Updated: 21/08/11



Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto 1. Life as an Assassin by Starless__Night [Reviews - 3] Liked (1399 words)
Okay, I have to give Sasasui credit. I couldn't think of my own story even though I wanted to write one (weird when I have all these challenges, right?). So Sasaui gave me this idea and I'm going with it. She constructed most of this chapter. The whole part about the bold parts was her idea, and I just loved it. I'll give her credit in the parts where she gave me the idea. And I have to warn you now, I neither know how long this will be or how frequently I can update. I'm really busy and I rarely type when I'm not. I'm more of a game person, but I also enjoy writing. Oh, and the picture at the end doesn't belong to me.
2. The Dream by Starless__Night [Reviews - 2] Liked (1357 words)
I hope you guys like it =D.