TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sandpaper by tigerseye

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto
Warning predicable
Chapter notes: Please give me feedback! I am so sorry about misspelling Sai’s name! That’s all fixed now though so no need to worry! (If you don’t know what I’m talking about ignore this!)
I do not own Naruto
Mission: escort Aiko Koshirha from her home town to the Sunagakure.

Physical information:
Name: Aiko Koshirha
Meaning: Aiko – child, love Koshirha: N/A
Age: 16
Birthday: January 19th
Height: 5’5
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue-green
Background:

-+-

Sai looked at the page again, there was something troubling him about this mission, he and the rest of team 7 had been separated to each do individual missions, this mission had nothing to do with black opps though, just one of the many requests that came into the village each day. This mission had been assigned to him for obvious reasons, Sakura had other things to do, as a medical ninja, Naruto would have probably stayed in Sunagakure for too long, talking to his friend and fellow Junchuriki, Gaara. Also this was a mission where asking too many questions would make things complicated why would a girl of 16 need to be escorted to Sunagakure in the first place, why couldn’t someone from their village do it among other things. Normally this type of thing would be assigned to Genin, but for some reason it was classified as an s-class mission. Yes something definitely seemed strange about the mission.

-+-

Aiko sat on her usual perch, above the bell of her small village’s one church. She looked out at the familiar view knowing that she would probably never come back to the village again, at least not for many years.

A voice rang out “Aiko, get down here now someone is here to see you!”

“Coming, Auntie” Aiko called back. She jumped down and landed neatly on her feet. She looked at the pale black haired boy standing in front of her, smiling like he was either impaired or faking, likely the latter. She flicked her long red hair. “I’m supposed to be protected by some dunce like that!” Aiko snarled “he’s younger than me and he couldn’t beat me if he tried his hardest!”

“Hello my name is Sai and I will be your escort” the boy said ignoring her remarks

“I don’t need an escort” Aiko replied, normally she would have had a harsher response, but she was shocked. She had bated the boy by challenging his strength and he hadn’t even reacted. She tried to nail his personality confident, no, that wasn’t it, he wasn’t treating her like a girl and babying her either. What was the word for people like him?

“Well shall we get going?” Sai said

“Fine” Aiko said, “Bye auntie”

The woman looked at her “Aiko, remember, your will is your greatest weapon.”

“I know”

After that exchange Aiko and Sai left the village.
-+-
Sai set up the tent he had in his bag while Aiko prepared a meal over a fire she had made. Sai still was unsure about the girl. She was his opposite, drastically fluctuating emotions that were almost impossible to predict. Unlike his teammate, Sakura who reacted to certain topics, Aiko reacted almost as if she had thrown dice somewhere in her head and decided to be mad about something he said or did. After the tent was set up he sat down to sketch.

“You want to eat?” Aiko called

“Yes” he replied.

She handed him two skewers one had grilled chicken on it; the other was Dango on it. Sai was surprised the provisions he had included all of the ingredients but making them over an open fire seemed difficult. He glanced at the girl, he still couldn’t understand her.

After dinner he headed into the tent. He peaked out of the flap “Aren’t you going to sleep?” he asked

“No” Aiko replied “I don’t sleep”

Sai pondered that statement. There was something familiar about it. In fact there was something familiar about her. Maybe he had met her in the past but that didn’t seem likely. After pondering that for a bit he found himself opening the tent flap. Aiko was sitting down holding out a pouch that looked like it held dirt. Sai closed the flap and fell asleep.
Chapter end notes: If you haven’t figured out whom Si is reminded of think about the clues! Red hair, green-blue hair, doesn’t sleep, and a dirt or maybe a similar substance. If you still haven’t figured it out you might figure it out soon, hopefully.