TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It All Started With A Girl by Fantasy Madeline

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sasuke managed to keep a stoic expression while looking out at the village of Konoha, illuminated by the full moon. Amber eyes haunted his mind. He cringed as his curse mark flared with burning pain. As he tried to fall asleep despite the pain, his mind drifted back to the one solid memory of the girl he had.
******
The girl darted through trees so quickly, he had to activate his sharingan to be able to follow her movement. The girl leaped back as a tree fell back towards her position. Lodged in the tree were three needles, glowing blue with chakra. Her eyes drifted towards the person that threw them. Sasuke's eyes followed, and saw Kabuto. Most of his clothes had multiple holes and tears in them, and small cuts and lacerations decorated his arms and legs. He looked exhausted, and was breathing heavily. He threw four more needles. The girl did a back flip dodging them. Kabuto smirked as one more needle flew at an amazing speed towards the girl's neck. That smirk was wiped of his face when the girl simply caught the needle, her hand moving at an inhuman speed. Kabuto swore and Sasuke's eyes widened as he saw a flash of motion. The next thing happened to quickly for both Sasuke and Kabuto to see. Kabuto let out a gasp of pain, and Sasuke gaped. There, embedded squarely in Kabuto's neck was a tiny stub of metal. It barely peeked out of Kabuto's bleeding flesh. Whatever the girl had thrown was dug into Kabuto's neck so far, it was almost hidden. Kabuto fell to the ground. Sasuke's eyes were wide, as he watched from his chamber's window. He could hear clapping. Orochimaru stepped out from the shadows of a tree. He spoke, while softly clapping. "Impressive work. It took Kabuto 5 hours to track you, and he did not manage to avoid all the traps you set for him. Yet, it took you less than 30 seconds to bring him to his knees. You have improved."

"Thank you Orochimaru-sama. That is high praise indeed." She said smoothly. She began to walk over to Kabuto. He stiffened as the girl approached. He yelped at the pain in his neck, and fell to the ground once again. She kneeled down by him. Kabuto looked like he wanted to run, yet he could not move. The girl's hands glowed blue with chakra. Kabuto tried to recoil, to no avail. She put her hands over Kabuto's neck and began to heal him. He began to calm down as the pain went away. Then, with no warning whatsoever, she grabbed the stub of metal, and yanked as hard as she could, sliding sliding something out of his neck. He screamed in pain. She walked back over to Orochimaru.

"He'll be fine." She said smoothly, her voice silky. Sasuke's eyes widened as he saw what she had embeded in his neck. It was a senbon needle, about 11 inches long, all of which had been painfully lodged in Kabuto's neck. She girl started to turn towards the window where he was spying out of, and he quickly ducked down, trying not to be spotted.
******

Sasuke awoke, beads of sweat decorating his brow. His heart beat was furious. His eyes were wide with panic. He looked around, sighed, and flopped back onto the bed. It was going to be a long night.
--
Chapter end notes: Did you like? Please review! Thank you to Silverwolf for being my first reviewer!