TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Tiger Lillies and Shinobi by Shoukyoku

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is an OC/Sasuke fanfiction. Enjoy.
Chapter notes: This is the introduction chapter. It gives you a good insight on the characters!
* * *

Born in the flames,
Bought up in the rain.

You ceramic structure,
You can not be a friend.

Wait for the dusk
The horror to subside.

This, fellow shadow,
Will be your last ride.

As the distant flames shine upon you,
I'll see your shadows getting spent.

You're hard but brittle,
You ceramic structure.

No you can not be a friend.



----------------------------------------------------

I look up into the gray, cloudy sky. It was beginning to rain, and I was just getting closer to the gates leading into Konoha. My sky blue eyes slant shut as the first rain drop splats onto the tip of my nose. I wipe my face, and pull my maroon cloak closer to my body, silently padding over the ground.

My name is Ferra Kyoyuna. I was born in Konoha, but taken away by my mother right after I was born. We lived somewhere in the dense forrest, quite peacefully actually. She raised me, and we trained together. She told me that once I was strong enough, we could return to Konoha together. I guess I was strong enough, since I could see the large gateway into the village in the distance. My eyes flicker over to my mother.

Her name was Hanna Kyoyuna. She was a ninja for Konoha, until she got pregnant. She specializes in medicine, medical jutsu, as well as hand to hand combat. She had short strawberry blonde hair, blazing blue eyes and pale icy skin. I look like a much younger version of her, but my hair is extremely thick and long, and my skin took after my fathers dark tan.

I love her, and I would be lost without her.

“Ferra?” My mother calls out to me. I blink and look over to her.

“Yes mother?” I respond, looking into her blue eyes. She smiles, her dimples showing.

“We’re almost home baby girl,” she whispers softly. I smile with her and nod.

Actually, my home is in the forest, in out small cottage. This was like a elongated vacation. I was supposed to return when I reached the strength of a Jounin. The Hokage knew of my return, and he promised my mother that I would make a fine ninja for the village, and fit in perfectly.

I still don’t see how. I don’t know how to communicate with people my age. Hell, I can’t even communicate with a tree.

Don’t ask.

Anyway, I was a talented ninja in my mothers eyes. I don’t know what talent I have really, because I’ve never actually been around other shinobi. I specialize in extreme hand to hand combat, such as the Hyuuga clan, as my mother puts it. I force my chakra into the chakra points of other people, and I block it from working. I also know the human anatomy like it was nothing.
I understand medicines, medical and taijutsu. I’m not very strong in ninjutsu, or genjutsu, though mother taught me the Shadow Clone jutsu, the Primary Lotus, the Rising Impact Palm, and Falcon Drop. I know some other jutsu, but those are mainly my favorite to use in combat.

With the help of my mother, I created my very own genjutsu. After the hand signs, if my opponent looks into my eyes, everything will go pitch black to them, and a high pitched screech rings through their ears. It’s very disorientating.

I shake my head and blink a couple of times, noticing my mother holding onto my arm. I look over at her, and when she motions to whatever is in front of her, I turn and look.

Holy shit.

We were standing directly in front of the gates to Konoha, and there were two ninja looking at us. I close my mouth, since I was staring with my jaw hanging open, and look at my mother.

She smiles at me.

“Hello, we’re the Kyoyuna’s. We have special permission from the Hokage to enter Konoha and reside with in it’s walls,” my mother says warmly. The guards look at each other, then to their files, then back to us.

By this time, it was raining quite heavily, mist rolling lazily around our ankles.

“First names.” The one guard says. I look at my mom, and she just nods.

“Hanna.”

“Ferra,” I say softly, looking at the guards.

They throw each other a quick glance, then nod, leaping up onto the look out posts on the top. Then, with a loud grumble, the gates slowly swing inwards, revealing the city of Konoha.

* * *