TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra was walking towards the starting line when he saw Naruto and Sakura walking toward him. He ran up to them and said, "Hey guy's, what are you doing?" Sakura replied, "We were going to the Hokage mansion to see Lady Tsunade. She has a mission for us. What are you doing?" Ezra replied, " Well, I'm waiting for Sasuke and Hinata, we were going to race." Naruto replied, "Oh, and where are you going to race?" Ezra replied, "We start here, and we'll go all the way down to the village gate and back. The winner get's to choose what to have for dinner, and last place has to pick up the tab." Naruto replied, "Cool. Well, I guess we'll see you later." Ezra said, "Alright, see you when were done!" Naruto and Sakura went away, just as Hinata and Sasuke came up. "You took your sweet time getting here," Ezra said. Sasuke apologized, "Sorry, I was still eating." "Well, all the same, let's start! The rules are simple. This will be a no-holds-barred race. Anything goes. You can use Jutsu to slow your opponent down, and you can use jutsu to repel other jutsu. The winner get's to choose where we eat tonight, and last place has to pick up the tab." Sasuke got ready to start, having an advantage with the ten second head start." 3.... 2.... 1! Go!" Ezra yelled,and Sasuke rocketed off. "10....9.... 8.... 7..... 6.... 5," Sasuke was almost out of sight, "4... 3.... 2..... 1.... Go!" Then Ezra and Hinata rocketed off after Sasuke. Ezra was running alongside Hinata, when she used her 8 Trigrams 64 Palms Protection, on him while they were running. She has improved greatly Ezra thought, But she can't match the speed of my Gentle Fist. So Ezra charged his Chakra, and sped at Hinata, his hand open. He then hit her arm, making it numb, and stopping her 64 Palms Protection. He then sped himself up and caught up to Sasuke. They both jumped up and yelled, "Amaterasu!" Their Amaterasu's clashed in midair, creating a small explosion. Ezra and Sasuke kept running, when Ezra jumped onto a rooftop, where he kept jumping along while his eye recovered, and Sasuke just kept running, when Hinata came up from behind Sasuke and punched him lightly in the back, to slow him down. Ezra opened his eye, and then he did something that only he could do. He made his eyes turn pale and used the Byakugan. He then used the 8 Trigrams Palm Rotation to deflect Hinata's in coming attack. Then he sped up as fast as he could, and out of sight. He made it to the village gate, and turned around.
Then as he got closer to Sasuke and Hinata's position, he saw that Sasuke had a Kunai out, and was aiming it strait forward. Ezra quickly moved to the right, and dodged the Kunai, and moved at full speed all the way to the finish line. He fell to the ground, exhausted. "Look's like we're going to Ichiraku tonight." He then lied down, with a smile on his face.