TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is the present.
Ezra woke up to a beautiful morning. He yawned and said, "Ahhh...... life has been good, but the atmosphere is still a bit sad around here...." Ezra knew that Hinata was still a bit sad that Naruto and Sakura were dating, even after that battle with Pain. Ezra felt a bit bad for Hinata, but since Sasuke had just come back from the Akastuki, he couldn't help but feel happy. Ezra got out of bed, got dressed up for his mission [he had just become chunin] and went to get breakfast. He couldn't wait! Sasuke was walking toward the dining room when he sensed chakra, and then he saw Ezra, who was going at full speed. Then Sasuke started to sprint, and just on time to, because Ezra came up beside him. As the two ran, Ezra challenged Sasuke, "Hey, after breakfast, how about we race around the village?" Sasuke replied, " Sure, but first one to breakfast get's a ten second head start," and Sasuke sped up, "Hey, no fair!" Ezra said, and sped up. Just as Hinata was getting out of her room, Ezra and Sasuke raced by, and Ezra said, "Morning, Hinata!" As the wind raced by Hinata, she smiled and said, "You aren't going to leave me out this time!" She then started to run, forgetting all of her sadness. The finish line was coming up, and Ezra was still running, as Hinata pulled up beside them, "So, what's the plan?" Ezra replied, "Well, after breakfast me and Sasuke were going to race, but you are welcome to join us if you want, but first one to breakfast get's a ten second head start." Hinata replied, "Sure!" They got to the finish line, with Sasuke getting there first. "Darn, I wasn't trying to hard so I could save my strength." Ezra said. Hiashi came up to them and said, "What have you been doing?" Sasuke replied, "Well, we were going to race after breakfast, and the person who got here first would get a ten second head start, and I won, so I get a ten second head start!"As they ate, Hiashi smiled at how well those three got along. Ezra then put down his food and said, "Well, see you at the starting line!"