TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This takes place the morning after the fight.
Ino was walking around the village to find Shikamaru and Choji for a BBQ lunch. She found the alleyway that Sasuke, Naruto, and Hinata were all lying in. She saw all of them, and gasped, "What happened here?" She ran to find help, and came back with a bunch of doctors. They checked up, and inspected all of them. When they were done, one of them said, "Hinata is fine, she is just beaten badly. Sasuke has most of his bones broken besides his neck, ribs, back, right arm, and skull. Naruto's ribs have been broken badly, we'll need the Hokage to take care of this." Ino gasped, and said, "Okay, here, I'll help you." She picked Hinata up, and said, "What happened?"

Shikamaru, Lucas, and Hayley were talking about yesterdays mission when they found Ezra lying on the ground. Lucas gasped, "Is he.....?" Shikamaru looked him over, and said, "Most of his body is broken to. Funny, Ino just told me that she found Sasuke, Hinata, and Naruto all in somewhat this condition. We should get him to the hospital." Lucas nodded, and picked him up, "What could have happened? I mean, Ezra just got out of the hospital." Hayley shook her head, "You are asking the wrong people, bro."

Hinata's eye's flickered open. She looked around, and said, "Where am I? Oh, at the hospital. What happened? I was fighting Sakura........I heard a voice, and fainted. It sounded like Ezra......." Then she saw a Hyuga man come in, "Oh, Lady Hinata, good, your up!" Hinata smiled at him, "You don't have to call me Lady Hinata, just call me Hinata." The man bowed, "Okay. The doctors say that you can get out of your room as soon as you want, and visit your family and.....uh......friend? Boyfriend?" Hinata blushed, and said, "Friend. Thank you." The man nodded, "Well, I'll be taking my leave now." Hinata nodded, "Thank you very much." The man walked out, and Hinata put a cloak on, it was still cold. She walked to a door that said, "Room 12: Ezra and Sasuke." She heard voices. Sasuke said, "Come on, you don't have to call me, 'Lord'. Just call me Sasuke." Hinata laughed, and the same man said, "Okay, Lord Ezra-" Ezra cut him off, "I am not a king, just call me Ezra. Even if I was Hokage. Which I will never be!" The man was confused. Didn't these three enjoy their life as main branch people? Then he heard the door open, "I know that you think that we should enjoy being treated as main branch, but actually, we don't. It just......." Ezra smiled, "Takes the fun out of everything!" Sasuke chuckled, "And it's not like we're actually treated like that. If we were, we would be spoiled, snotty rich kids by now. Right Ezra?" Ezra nodded, "Yup." The man said, "Okay." He left, and Hinata said, "Ezra, you love fighting, hate paperwork, and is one of the kindest people. I like that in you." Ezra smiled, "It comes naturally." Hinata laughed, and said, "So, what happened, why are you here?" Ezra laughed, and explained what had happened the night before. Hinata gasped, "Oh Ezra......Sasuke......" A tear stroked her cheek, and Ezra said, "I see why your crying. Tears of joy." Hinata gasped, "What do you mean?" Ezra smiled, "Don't you realize? Naruto is a free agent now......Although I didn't like the circumstances..................." Hinata gasped, she hadn't thought about how she felt for a while. She blushed, and said, "You know what that man said to me in my room?" Ezra was confused, "What?" Hinata blushed even more, "He thought that Naruto and I were a couple....." She whispered the word "Couple." But Ezra could here her, "I see. Well..........." Sasuke smiled, "Your time will come, I know it!" Hinata smiled back, "Thank you." She left, and Ezra said, "Lucky. She gets to move around." Sasuke laughed, "I know."

Hinata walked in to Naruto's room to find Tsunade with her hands on Naruto, and Chakra surrounding them. She said, "L-Lady Tsunade.......?" Tsunade turned her head to see Hinata, and said, "Hello, Hinata. Or should I call you, Lady Hinata?" Hinata laughed, and said, "So, uh....Is Naruto going to be okay?" Tsunade nodded, "Of course. He just needs some rest. His body is fine." Hinata knew that when she said body that Naruto's heart was broken, "How do you know what happened?" Tsunade chuckled, "Your father was watching. He was impressed on how long Ezra was able to stay on his feet." Hinata gasped, "You mean he just sat there and let it happen?" Tsunade nodded, "Of course, I don't think I would ever do that to one of my children, but the damage has been done." Hinata looked at Naruto worriedly, "But not all the way.......I can sense something is wrong..............."

Ezra smiled, and said to Sasuke, "What do you think about sharing a dorm at duel academy?" Sasuke smiled, "It would be great." Then the door opened. Ezra said, "Who is it?" Naruto stepped in, and he had the same cloak on as Hinata, "Hey guys." Ezra smiled, "Hey." Naruto sat down, and said, "So, you fight Sakura?" Ezra said, "Yup. Lost to." Naruto had a tear running down his cheek, and said, "Well, I'm sorry.........." Ezra smiled, "It's good." Naruto stopped crying after a while, and said, "So, um, Ezra......I know where your going.....And uh, I would like to come to duel academy to!" Ezra looked at him sadly, "Sorry, Naruto. As much as I would love it if you came, I don't have another written test........." Then the door opened again, "Ezra, this came in the-" Hinata stopped when she saw Naruto. Ezra sighed, "Are you joking?" Sasuke laughed, and Hinata threw something at Ezra's fingertips before leaving. He caught it, and said, "Now how do I- Okay, I see. Sasuke." He flung the mail at Sasuke, who was able to catch it. He opened it, and said, "Ah, here is a written test, apparently from Crowler. Hehe, that is good. Naruto, you need to take this to get in." He threw the test at Naruto, and he said, "Okay, I will." Ezra smiled as he left, "I think this just made the year really interesting." Sasuke smiled, "Yeah.............."