TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra lied in the hospital bed, and was still unconscious. Sasuke, Hinata, and Hanabi were the only ones left. Lucas and Hayley went home [they are siblings] ,Naruto and Sakura were on a date, and Kakashi and Shikamaru went to report to Lady Tsunade. It was almost time for everyone to go home. Hanabi turned around and said, "The idiot, why would he break his arm in a fight as well as use the Amaterasu. He is stupid." Sasuke got up, about to shoot something back at her, when he realized that Ezra wouldn't want his siblings to fight over him for whatever reason. He was proud of his brother. At 13 he defeated Madara Uchiha, and even though he had some help, defeated maybe the most dangerous person in the world. Sasuke and Hinata were both thinking along the same lines. It seemed that the power of the Risen Shurinken broke the clones arms to, and his left arm was broken as well. Hanabi kept saying stuff like, "He is the most stupid person in the world, taking on a Uchiha elite at 13," and stuff like that. Sasuke tried his hardest to ignore it, while Hinata just bore with it. She knew that her Sister would never except Ezra as a full Hyuga, or as a sibling. She thought along the lines of her father, while Hinata thought about more than just who would carry the Hyuga name. Sasuke was biting the dust when it came to ignoring Hanabi, when he finally snapped, "Ezra is the most powerful Uchiha in the world, and you should be thankful that's not you in that bed, and be proud of your brother!" He settled down, and looked back at Ezra, who was still asleep. He smiled. Hanabi threw something back at Sasuke, "If he was the most powerful Uchiha in the world, then why does he hang around you weaklings? He should be hanging around Jonin, or people like those, not you two. 'Cause he's weak." Sasuke ignored her to his best effort. Hanabi turned around and started saying some stuff about how weak he was. Sasuke just focussed on his Brother. He looked up, and said, "Itachi, your proud of him to, aren't you?" Something just told Sasuke that he was right. Sasuke looked back at his brother, and smiled. A tear trickled down his cheek as he remembered Itachi. Hinata put a hand on his shoulder, and said, "Don't worry. You have us, remember?" Sasuke looked at her, and nodded. He said, "It's getting late, you two should go home. I'll stay here and watch over Ezra. Tell father where I am, Okay?" Hinata nodded, and Hanabi said, "Bah." Hinata looked at her sister, and understood what she meant. She didn't accept Sasuke either. Hinata and Hanabi both walked out, and Sasuke fell asleep on a chair.

Naruto was walking home. He had just kissed Sakura goodbye and had a big smile on his face. As he walked home, he saw some of Sakura's hair in a corner. He thought that she wanted to see him again, so he ran over. He saw something very strange, Sakura was... kissing Lee? Lee opened his eyes and whispered in Sakura's ear, "He's here." Sakura replied in his ear, "Okay." Sakura turned around and put a surprised look on her face. Then she fell on her knee and sobbed, "N-Naruto... please forgive me... *sniff* He just came over and randomly kissed me..." Naruto understood, and said, "Of course." He walked over to give Lee a big punch in the gut, when Sakura enveloped her fist with Chakra, and punched him in the ribs. He heard a snap, and coughed up blood. He was sent flying, and Lee jumped up, wrapped Naruto with bandages, and said, "Primary... Lotus!" And whirled Naruto to the ground. Naruto fell to the ground. That punch not only broke his ribs, but broke his heart.

Hinata was taking a walk before she went to bed. She had just said goodbye to Hanabi, who was to tired to go with her. As she walked up the street towards Ichiraku, to get some Ramen for Ezra, a sound kept getting louder and louder. "Someone is... crying?" She ran up the street to the ally. There she found Naruto lying on the ground, crying, and Sakura with Lee, each with a triumphant grin on their face. Then she heard Naruto say, "Sakura... please... no..." He slipped away into unconsciousness. Lee laughed and said, "Sorry, she had that backwards. She came up to me and randomly kissed me." Hinata was trying to contain her rage and keep herself unnoticed. Lee never acted like this. He must be really triumphant. She then heard Sakura say, "What can I say, I have a soft spot for strong men, and you Naruto, are neither strong, nor a man." That was where Hinata drew the line. She sprang out, and activated her Byakugan, "Sakura, how could you?!" She went after Sakura, and attacked her with her gentle fist. Sakura blocked it, and kicked her back. Hinata got on her feet, and ran at Sakura. They each started to exchange blows. An epic battle was about to unfold.

Ezra and Sasuke both woke with a start. Ezra looked at Sasuke, and said, "Did you have a dream-?" "Where Sakura broke Naruto's heart? Yeah. My dream had Neji kissing Sakura, and Tenten coming to Naruto's rescue. Who did you have?"Sasuke asked. Ezra said, "Mine had Kiba kissing Sakura, and Ino coming to Naruto's rescue." Ezra looked at Sasuke and said, "What if our dreams are actually happening, and someone really is fighting for Naruto's sake?" Sasuke said, "We should check." They both went down to the lobby, checked Ezra out of the hospital, and went to the sight where their dreams had occurred. Ezra and Sasuke both looked, and saw that it was neither Neji, Tenten, Kiba, or Ino. It was Lee who was by Sakura, and Hinata who was fighting Sakura. "Well, I guess we were both right to the extent of Naruto's heart being broken, but we were wrong when it came to who was actually fighting." Ezra said. Sasuke nodded, "Yeah." Ezra did his best to clench his fist's [he still had cast's on.] Ezra gritted his teeth and said, "I think that everything that was said in our dreams was said here, and that means that unless Naruto had transformed into Lee, his heart really is broken." Then he saw Hinata fly back and stay on the ground. Ezra stepped out and said, "How dare you do that to the person who taught me the Rasen Shurinken!And hurt my sister!" Sakura frowned and said, "What do you know?" Ezra replied, "I know enough that Naruto's heart is now crushed, and that you are the one to blame, Sakura." Ezra ran at Sakura, and Sasuke came out, saying, "No, Ezra! You are in no condition to fight! Let me handle it!" Ezra kicked Sakura, to no effect. Sakura punched Ezra in the face, and he flew back. He caught himself, and looked at Sasuke, "As long as I have my feet, I can fight. So if you want to fight, go right ahead, but you aren't stopping me." Sasuke nodded, and assumed a fighting position, "You take Sakura, I'll take Lee." Ezra nodded, and ran at Sakura. He kicked her, but she kicked him back again. Ezra closed his right eye, "Amaterasu!" He opened it and black flames went towards Sakura. She jumped backwards into another area, and Sasuke smiled, "Lee, I'll beat you to the ground." He flew at Lee, and kicked. Lee blocked, but was pummeled by a punch. He flew back, and Sasuke charged. Lee dodged, and caught Sasuke's arm. He threw Sasuke at the ground, and after he bounced, kicked him. Sasuke hit a tree, and disappeared. Lee felt something against his back, and looked to find Sasuke with his sword pointed at his back, "That shou-" Lee elbowed him in the gut, and Sasuke was winded. He held his gut with one hand, and when Lee removed it, he punched so hard that he coughed up blood. He fell to the ground, and said, "I-I can't win.........." Then he saw his sister on the ground, and Naruto, who was pummeled more than him by a lot. He grabbed the ground, and pushed himself up, "I-I can't give up yet......There is to much that I'm not able to forgive you for..........." Lee smiled, "Your telling me? You are the one who broke a few hearts yourself." Sasuke gasped, "That has nothing to do with this! I was confused, and steeped in darkness! Rahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ezra kicked Sakura, once again to no effect. Ezra flew back. He panted. He was tired, injured, and alone in this fight. He moved his shoulder, and said, "That could work.......Yeah!" He charged Sakura with his casts at his side. Sakura smiled, "You should know by now that kicking will not work." Ezra smiled, and stopped next to Sakura, "I wasn't going for the kick of it." He made his cast go outwards, and hit Sakura. He smiled, and the pain hit, "Ngh......." Sakura saw this as an opening. She smiled, ran at him, and grabbed his arm. She twisted it, and he screamed in pain. Then she kicked him in the nose, and he flew backwards. He hit a wall, and fell to the ground, with a nose bleed. Sakura smiled, "I should avoid having a massive beating............" She stepped on his legs, and said, "That should keep you down for a while." She left, and Ezra, who had his entire body broken, was left on the ground. His last words before he slipped into unconsciousness were, "Naruto...........I couldn't avenge you..........I'm...........*Cough* Sorry.........."

Sasuke flew back, and caught himself. He and Lee exchanged blows, and Lee was the one who flew back. Sasuke smiled, but was punched in the back. He looked back, and saw Sakura. Lee smiled, "Sakura, does this mean?" Sakura nodded, "Your brother is out of commission, Sasuke." The put fear into Sasuke. Sure, Ezra's arms were broken, but he would never be beaten that fast. Sakura pummeled him to the ground, and said, "Now to take out your body..." She stepped on his arm, his legs, and his nose, and said, "Yeah, that should be good. Lee, let's go." Lee nodded. Sasuke smiled, "If you think that you can win next time, then you are dead wrong." Sakura smiled, "We'll just see about that." Sasuke slipped into unconsciousness. Everyone was more helpless than ever.