TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra said, "You have 12000 life points, what's your name." The Super Intendant said, "Kagemaru is my name." Ezra smiled, "Suki, ladies first." Suki nodded, and drew, "Yes! Now I play, Wave Knight in attack mode! Now I play his ability! Now I choose a random card in your hand, and send it to the grave!" One card in Kagemaru's hand was sent to the grave, and Suki smiled, "I play one card face down. You go." Kagemaru's Robot Drew, and he said, "I place three trap cards face down. Now I sacrifice them to Special Summon, Uria, Lord of Searing Flames!" Ezra sweat dropped, "Nice play." Uria had 1000 attack points, and Kagemaru said, "Now he gains one 1000 attack points for every trap in my grave." Uria had 4000 attack points now, and Suki said, "Okay, I play, threatening roar! Now you can't attack." Kagemaru smiled, "I can wait." Ezra rolled his eye's, and Jaden said, "Ezra, mind if I go?" Ezra shook his head, "Go right ahead. You are her boyfriend." Jaden blushed, drew, and said, "Now I play, Elemental Hero Sparkman in Defense mode! Suki, mind if I switch Knight to defense?" Suki smiled, "Go right ahead, sweetie." Jaden nodded, and switched Knight to defense. Ezra smiled, "Okay, nice defensive setup." Jaden said, "I place three cards face down, and end my turn." Kagemaru smiled, "Now I place three cards face down, and sacrifice them, to summon Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder!" Ezra smiled, "Nice." Hamon had 4000 attack points, and Kagemaru attacked with it, destroying Knight. Kagemaru said, "I can't attack with Uria since he was on the field when I summoned Hamon. You go." Ezra drew, and smiled, "Okay, Dark, you take over, just keep us alive for now, so I can strategies." He turned his hair black, and Dark said, "Yes, of course. I play the Spell, Double Summon! Now I can summon two monster's, so now I summon Spell and Apprentice to the field in defense mode. You go, Kagemaru." Kagemaru nodded, and his robot drew, "Now I play, Phantasmal Martyrs! Now I sacrifice two cards to summon three Phantasmal Martyrs Token's. Now I sacrifice them to summon, Raviel, Lord of Phantasms!" Kagemaru laughed evilly, and Raviel took the field. Dark smiled, "To many Beasts!!!!!" Jaden laughed nervously, and then lights started to flash. Duel Monster cards started to turn blank, and Chazz looked at his Ojama's, which were blank. Kagemaru said, "Now look at the power of my cards, as I gain Eternal Youth!" Dark sweat dropped, "Okay." Kagemaru jumped out of his Robot, took the duel disk, and started to grow muscular! He changed into a younger form, and Dark's hair turned blue, "Okay, this is weird, but I have a strategy! And you aren't allowed to know!" Kagemaru smiled, "And now I attack all three cards with all three beast's!" Jaden smiled, "Not so fast! I play, Negate Attack! Now the battle phase is over!" Kagemaru gritted his teeth, and said, "I play a face down, and end my turn." Suki nodded, and drew, "I play, Tsunami Warning! Now I summon, Wave Dragon! Now I play timeskip, so now, I end my turn, you draw, Kagemaru, and Jaden, it's your move!" Jaden smiled, drew, and said, "Now I play timeskip. Ezra?" Ezra smiled, drew, and said, "Now I play, Tornado Warning! Now I summon, Tornado Dragon!!!!!!!!!!! Come on out, buddy." Tornado came onto the field, and said, "Man, I've been missing in action! Wave, you ready?" Wave nodded, and Ezra said, "I play, Polymerization! And Fuse Tornado and Wave to create the Ultimate Dragon! Cyclone Dragon!!" It came on the field, with 4000 attack points. Ezra smiled, "Now you lose. Because we haven't ever used it's full power. Now his effect doesn't destroy it in battle, and it can attack three times a turn." Kagemaru played his face down, which was Negate Attack as well. Ezra smiled, "Got you on the ropes. Now I end my turn! With a face down." Kagemaru drew, and said, "Now I play, Lightning Vortex! Now because of it, all attack mode monster's are destroyed!" Ezra smiled, "Don't think so. Because now I play, Sollem Judgement! Now I pay half my life points, and now it's negated!" Kagemaru gritted his teeth, and ended his turn. Suki said, "Now we'll end the duel together! You know how?" Ezra shrugged, "No. Wait, you got that card......." Suki nodded, and drew, "I play, Tag Team destruction! Now we can all play cards from our hand, but you get three turns in a row." Ezra smiled, "Now I play, Triple attack! Suki, you attack, then Jaden, then me, and then three more attacks!" They did that order, and Suki said, "Direct attack 1!" 8000. Jaden said, "Attack 2!" 4000 life points on Kagemaru's end. Ezra smiled, "Attack 3!" Cyclone came in for the last attack, and won! Jaden, Ezra, and Suki all said, "That's game!" Suki ran over to Jaden, and they kissed. Ezra smiled, and walked over to Kagemaru. He helped him up, and said, "What was your real goal?" Kagemaru was old again, and he said, "I-I just wanted to be young again.................Please forgive me..........................." Ezra smiled, "Of course." He hugged the man, and heard a crack. "Uh oh." Kagemaru was taken to the hospital, and Ezra said, "Well, it looks like it's done." Jaden pulled away, and Ezra smiled, at him, "Better not hurt her on purpose, or else." He flashed his hair black, and Jaden smiled, "Not to worry." Ezra looked at Suki, and said, "Same goes for you, hurt my best friend, and it wouldn't make a difference if you were my sister." Suki hid behind Jaden, and Ezra smiled, "But I doubt that will happen, so no need to worry!" Everyone laughed, and Hinata ran up to Ezra, and hugged him, "Good job, Ezra." Ezra smiled, and punched the air, "We win!!!!!!" Crowler said, "Now you must start studying for the exams." Ezra, Jaden, and Naruto all fell over, saying, "WHAT!!!!!!??????" Everyone laughed, happy that it was over.