TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Banner smiled, "Now I play, Sunlight Warrior in defense mode! Now I play a face down, and end my turn." Jaden drew, and said, "Now it's my turn! I play, Elemental Hero Avian in attack mode! Now I play the spell, Feather Storm. So now, if Avian is on the field, all spell and traps are destroyed!" Banner threw up his face down, "I play, Threatening Roar! Now you can't attack." It was destroyed, and Jaden gritted his teeth. Suki, Alexis, Chazz, Atticus, I will save you. Jaden smiled, "I'll throw down a face down, and end my turn." Banner nodded, and drew, "Ahh, yes, Lightning Vortex!" Ezra smiled, "Did I mention that monster's summoned with Deadly Summon can't be destroyed my spell's and traps?" Banner smiled, "But at least your card is destroyed. As in Avian." Ezra smiled, "Okay." Banner put a monster in face down mode, and ended his turn. Ezra drew, "Now I summon, Wind Spellcaster! Cloudman was destroyed, so I can't summon Cloud Spell. But I can do this! Polymerization! Meet the newest Wind Card out there! I fuse Spell and Knight, to create Cloud SpellKnight!" He smiled, "Now I toss all spell and trap cards in my deck, and now for each ten cards, I get 1000. And guess how many spell and traps I have? 30. So now, he gains 3000 attack points, making him at 5000! Now attack." The duel was over after Cyber End Dragon attacked. Banner fell to the ground, and Ezra smiled as Suki, Alexis, Chazz, and Atticus were all released, "Thanks for releasing them." Banner said, "Jaden, Ezra, I was testing you with the Shadow Rider's. You must know that the real threat is much greater. You must defeat him. And Jaden, take this. It will be your greatest weapon." Jaden nodded, took the card, and ran over to Suki. Ezra smiled, "Anything for me?" Banner shook his head, "Even if I did have something, you wouldn't need it." Ezra smiled, "Thanks. Goodbye." Banner nodded, and disappeared into the darkness. Ezra heard Suki wake up, and said, "It's good to see you awake." Suki said weakly, "J-Jaden........The last thing I remember is losing a duel." Jaden smiled, "It's okay." Suki smiled weakly, and fell into a silent sleep. Ezra smiled grabbed onto everyone, and used Instant Transmission.

The next day, Chazz had stolen the key's to get Alexis to duel him, and he would give them back if it was Alexis, but if he won, Alexis had to be his girlfriend. Chazz lost, and then there was rumbling. Ezra looked over to find pillars coming up, with spikes on the top. He said, "Chazz, what did you do?" Chazz said, "I had nothing to do with this!" Ezra shook his head, and flew over. They all followed behind. Ezra looked around, and found a box, with three cards floating above it. Shephard ran up, and said, "Those are the Sacred Beast cards!" Ezra smiled, "Then the real enemy should be coming soon." And he was right, because a massive robot with a person in a tank full of water in the middle. Shephard said, "That's our Super Intendant!" The man said, "My goal was to get the Sacred Beast's to rule the world, and get a new body. So now, I will take them." The man was old, and it looked like the tank of water was prolonging his life. The man's robot took the cards, and added them to his deck. Ezra said, "I'm dueling! Who's coming with me?" Jaden said, "I will!" Suki looked at him, and nodded, "Yes! Same here!" Ezra wondered if it was because of him or because Jaden was dueling. Ezra shook it off, and they all turned their Duel Disk's on. Ezra, Jaden, and Suki all said, "Get your Game on!"