TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra looked in panic for his key, "Where is it, where is it?!" He looked everywhere, and fell down he was going so fast. Jaden walked out, rubbing his eye's, "Ezra, whats all the ruckus about?" Ezra said, "My Key is gone." Jaden yelled, "WHAT?!!!!?!!!!?!!!!?" Ezra covered his ears, and said, "Yeah, I said that. Now, what will we do?" Ezra said, "We will keep an eye out for it." Jaden nodded, and Ezra said, "So, let's go to class!" Jaden frowned, "Fine." Ezra laughed, and Jaden chuckled. Ezra was confused, "Something funny?" Jaden pointed to Ezra's left, and Ezra saw Syrus and Hitomi kissing. Again. Ezra chuckled, "It is quite strange, right? I mean, Syrus is kissing someone." Jaden nodded, "Yeah............" He looked over at the Obelisk's direction, and Ezra was confused, "What is it?" Jaden shrugged, "I don't know." Ezra smiled, "Maybe I do. Does Suki ring a bell?" Jaden blushed madly, and started stuttering. Ezra smiled, "It's fine. Like her a lot, don't you?" Jaden blushed even more, if that was possible. Ezra smiled, "And you know what? I think she likes you to." Jaden turned around, "Really?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah. And I have no control over my sister's love life." Jaden brightened up, and Ezra said, "But far be i-" He felt dust in the face, and coughed, "H-Hey! What did-Oh." He saw that Jaden wasn't there any more, and said, "Are you serious? As soon as I say that, he leaves?" He stood up, and smiled, as he saw Sasuke and Hikaru walk up, "Hey guys." Sasuke smiled, "Hey. Doing anything?" Ezra shrugged, "I don't know. I was going to duel the person who took my key, and then............Ummmmmm.............." He scratched his forehead, "You know, I don't have any plans." Sasuke nodded, and said, "Well, if you need something, we shall be somewhere on a date." Ezra slapped his forehead, "And you are telling me this why?" Sasuke shrugged, "I don't know." He and Hikaru walked away, and Ezra turned towards the Obelisk dorm, "Maybe I'll spend time with Hinata...........Nah, she's probably going on a date.........Man, I have nothing to do!" He sat down, and Dark came out of his body and became a spirit, "Is that really why you are sad?" Ezra looked at him, "What else would I be sad about?" Dark smiled, "Because of the fact that you happen to be the only one without some kinda date." Ezra gasped, and said, "I guess........." Dark said, "If you want a date, why don't you just look for one." Ezra smiled sadly, "No real reason." He heard a voice come from his deck, "And it's going to stay this way. Right Ezra?" Wind SpellCaster came out of his deck, and said, "You don't want the same thing to happen, right?" Ezra said, "I don't know. I wouldn't mind taking someone out. Even if I was prone to a broken heart." Wind Spellcaster scoffed, "Oh please. Next you'll be dating an alien." Ezra looked at him angrily, and said, "What's wrong with that?!" Dark smiled, "He is right, what is wrong with that?" Wind Spellcaster said, "Becasue it would be just like dating Yuki." Ezra steamed up, "What was that?" Spell said, "You heard me." Ezra yelled at him, "AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR STILL IN MY DECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spell shrunk, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Ezra calmed down, and said, "Fine. Now get back in there." Spell nodded, and Dark went back inside Ezra's body. Spell disappeared, and Ezra walked away. Then he heard someone, "Something the matter?" Ezra looked over his shoulder at Hinata, and said, "No." Hinata looked at him worriedly, and said, "Are you sure?" Ezra nodded, and smiled, "As long as I've got friends, I'm okay." Hinata nodded, "So, you are perfect?" Ezra shook his head, "Who ever said I was perfect? Just the opposite, I think." Hinata was confused, "What are you saying? That you happen to be bad?" Ezra nodded, and walked away. Hinata was left with a wide mouth, "I didn't ever think he actually believed that...........I just thought that he was fooling father.............And that it was painful to know that people thought that badly of him. I should have known, and now it's to late. He needs someone, but he won't let them in unless.............He likes them first..................." Hinata smiled, "I know he'll be fine."

Jaden found Suki in the hallway, and blushed, hiding, thinking of a way to ask her out. He pondered this, and Kuriboh came out of his deck. They discussed the situation, and Jaden finally plucked up the courage. He turned and caught up to Suki. Suki blushed slightly, and said, "W-What i-is it?" Jaden blushed, "Umm, do you.......Wanna............Hang out tonight?" He squeaked that last part, and Suki turned a bright red, and fell down on his shoulder. Jaden looked at her, and said, "I guess.................That was a no? That's okay." A tear stroked his cheek, and he brought her to the hospital. When she woke up he smiled, "It's good to see you awake. Are you okay?" Suki blushed at the thought of Jaden wondering if she was okay, and nodded, speechless. Jaden smiled, "That's good. I guess you want Ezra?" Suki shook her head, and Jaden said, "Sasuke, Hinata?" Suki shook her head at both, "I want you." Jaden blushed madly at that statement, and said, "But I thought that you didn't want to go out with me......" Suki smiled, "No, that wasn't what I meant. I fainted because I really like you." Jaden blushed madly, and said, "Is that true?" Suki nodded, "Yes, but I'm not sure about starting anything, not yet." Jaden was confused, "I don't know what you mean........." Suki said, "This isn't the right time. I know that Hitomi and Syrus are dating, but...............Ezra is my brother.............And I feel like it would be kinda cruel to shove it right in his face, you know?" Jaden nodded, "Yeah, your right.............Maybe some other time?" Suki nodded, "Of course." She saw a hurt look on Jaden's face, and said, "What is it?" Jaden shook his head, "Nothing." Then the nurse came in, "Suki, you may get out now-" She saw that Jaden was in the room, and said, "Oh, sorry." She left, and Suki stood up, "Well, I guess I'll be leaving." Jaden nodded, and stepped a little closer to her. She did the same, and Jaden said, "See you sometime soon?" Suki nodded, they were REALLY close now. They stood there for a moment, and kissed. When Jaden pulled away, he said, "I-I'm sorry." Suki smiled as she walked past him, "Don't be. I-I love you........." Jaden nodded, "Same here. I'll see you soon." Suki nodded, and walked off, blushing slightly. Jaden smiled as he took in what just happened. He said, "I'll be with you soon, I know it."

Ezra, Jaden, Syrus, and Chumley all looked for Banner. "Hey, don't forget the Chazz!" Oh yeah, sorry Chazz. He was looking to. Ezra said, "Maybe we'll find my key to." Chazz nodded, "Yeah." Jaden was silent, he was thinking about one person. Suki. Ezra smiled, "You seem quiet. Something wrong? Suki?" Jaden blushed madly, "N-Nothing's wrong. Sorry." Ezra nodded. Chumley shrugged, and Chazz whispered to Ezra, "Why do you say Suki?" Ezra smiled, "Cause they have a crush on each other." He whispered "Crush." Syrus was thinking about Hitomi, and Jaden said, "I think we should split up here. That way we can cover more ground." Chazz nodded, "I'll take you two." He pointed at Syrus and Chumley, and Jaden nodded. They all split up and Ezra walked beside him, "So, is there anything you wanna tell me about?" Jaden nodded, "Suki and I...........Kissed." Ezra fell over, and said, "Are you serious?" Jaden nodded, and recounted the story. Ezra smiled, "Nice. But let's get back on track." Jaden nodded, and walked up. Ezra smiled, and said, "Dark, you take over." His hair turned black, and Dark nodded, "Yes, of course." Dark caught up, and Jaden said, "Where's Ezra?" Dark smiled, "No need to know." Jaden shook his head, "Actually, I do need to know." Dark sighed, "He's crying. Probably, let me check.............Yeah, he's crying." Jaden was confused, "Why is he crying?" Dark smiled, "He's the only one of his family who has no romantic relationship with someone, how would you feel if all of your siblings had a love life, and you didn't." Jaden looked at the ground, "Not good............" Dark nodded, "Exactly." Jaden smiled, "I see. Well, let's go!"

Chazz lost his duel to a masked person, and Syrus ran away with Chumley. They heard screams as Alexis and Atticus half an hour later. Ezra had come back, and said, "What the-?" Jaden heard one last scream, and ran in the direction, to find someone with e extremely layered clothing, and silver hair. Syrus ran up to them, and Chumley followed behind. They were all teleported to a room, and Jaden said, "Who was that? Who was screaming!?" The person said, "I don't know." Ezra smiled, and the person pulled out Ezra's key. Ezra gasped, "You were the one who took it?" The person smiled, "I am the Seventh Shadow Rider! Anmael!" Ezra smiled, and he and Jaden turned on their Duel Disk's. Amnael turned on his, and Ezra said, "You get 8000 life points, but I get the first move." He drew, and smiled, "Now I play, Cloudman in attack mode!" Cloudman came onto the field. Ezra smiled, "Did I mention his ability? Now I toss my hand, and draw six cards!" He smiled, and said, "Now I play the Spell, Deadly Summon! Now I can summon any monster in existence. But I have to pay the price of the monster's level times 1000." Amnael gasped, "Any monster in existence?" Ezra smiled, "And it can be any card. Even a fusion. Maybe even a card from the future! But I won't take the chance. I summon, Cyber End Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He smiled, and said, "Say goodbye." Cyber End came on the field, and Ezra said, "Now, you know how I said that I had to pay the price? If I play a spell that effects the monster, I take no damage! Now I defuse it with defusion!" He smiled, "Now I play, Power Bond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jaden widened his eye's, "Where did you get that?" Ezra smiled, "I got it from a pack. And I also got Deadly Summon, so I figured that it would be a great combo. And I was right! But first I play a three face downs, and now I play, Emergency Provisions! Now I sacrifice all three cards, and get a point boost of one thousand! Well, for each card." He had 7000 attack points, which were brought back down to 4000 when he ended his turn. Amnael smiled, and drew, "Now I play the field spell, Space World!" The field transformed into space, and Jaden looked around. Ezra saw bubbles, and saw that Alexis, Atticus, and Chazz were in them. He looked at one last one, and Jaden gasped, "S-Suki?" Ezra gritted his teeth, but was stopped by a yell from Jaden, "Leave her out of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amnael smiled from behind his mask, "Oh well. Now I will show you my face......." He took off his mask, and revealed a familiar face. Zane? No. Crowler? No way. Jaden's evil twin? I don't even think he has a twin. Okay, I'll tell you. Banner. Ezra gasped, "B-Banner? What the heck is going on?" Banner smiled, "More then you know."