TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra woke up, and smiled, "It's Duel Monster Spirit day, nice." He jumped down, and saw that people were already setting up he walked next to Sora and Sakura and said, "What is Syrus doing?" Sakura smiled, "He's setting up something called the costume duel." Ezra smiled, "Nice." Sora nodded, and Ezra walked up to Syrus, "So, what is the Costume Duel about?" Syrus said, "Well, we dress up, and duel. And we dress up as Duel Monster's." Ezra smiled evilly, "Oh. I see........." He disappeared, and a few minutes later, reappeared with a box in hand, "Okay, give me a sec........" He ran into his room, and three seconds later, he walked out, with a costume on. He smiled, "I will Dress up as Wind SpellCaster!" Syrus laughed, and Jaden came out with a costume that looked like Robin hood except with more plastic. Ezra smiled, "Okay..........I will go along with this!" Jaden nodded, and Chazz walked, rather stomped up. He was XYZ Dragon Cannon. Ezra smiled, and three girls walked up. Alexis smiled, "So how do the Harpie Lady Sisters look?" She had pink hair, and a yellow suit, with claws for hands. `The other's had green and if I'm correct, blue hair." Chazz blushed at Alexis, thinking, Pink hair, claws, a yellow suit? My one weakness. Jaden said, "Chazz, since when does XYZ blush?" Chazz shook his head, and stomped off, "Come on Syrus, let's go." Then Atticus came up behind Alexis, and snapped a photo. Alexis said, "What are you doing?" Atticus smiled, "Doing what big brothers do, taking embarresing photo's of you and showing them to the family!" Alexis smiled, and started chasing him, "Oh no you aren't!"
Ezra laughed, and said, "Now, who are the opponents?"
Jaden shrugged, and Ezra said, "Now, Krina, you haven't dueled at all, have you?" Krina shook her head, "No." Ezra smiled, "Then duel." She backed away, "N-No thanks. You can duel." Ezra smiled, "Are you serious? I have dueled like, 2 times against the Shadows, while you have dueled zero." Krina nodded, and walked up to the arena. Jaden smiled, "You wanna give everyone a chance, don't you?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah. Hey Krina!" Krina looked back at him, and Ezra smiled, "Do it for your brother!" She gasped, and smiled, "Yes!" She looked at her opponent, and saw that it was none other then Hitomi. Ezra fell down, "Ah, shoot, I wanted her to duel a rookie. Oh well........" Hitomi smiled, "You think you can hold your own against me?" Krina shrugged nervously, and said, "Maybe..........." They turned on their Duel Disk's, and Syrus said over the speaker, "Go Hitomi!" Ezra slapped his forehead, and Jaden laughed, "Nice touch." Then he heard boo's coming over from Hitomi and Krina's side. They were all thumbing down Krina. Ezra jumped in, and smiled, "Sorry about this, if you want me to, I ca-" Krina shook her head, "No. It's time I step up to the plate." Ezra nodded in surprise. He jumped back next to Jaden, and smiled, "Wow, I guess I was wrong about her............." Hitomi drew, "Yes, my go! I summon Fallen Angel Defender in defense mode! Now I place a card face down, and end my turn." Krina nodded, and drew, "Alright........ I place three face downs on the field, and end my turn." Hitomi smiled, "Was that a move? Let me show you a real one! I summon to field, one of the most powerful cards ever! Chaos the Fallen Angel! By sending three cards from my hand to the grave." Ezra smiled, "That was a good move, but I have a feeling that-" Krina played one of her traps, and said, "Bottomless Trap hole!" Chaos was destroyed, and Hitomi smiled, "Lucky for me, it can't be removed from play." Krina gasped, and Chaos was still up. Syrus cheered, "Hitomi rules!" Everyone but Ezra and Jaden joined in, and Hinata walked up to them, "So, who's dueling?" Ezra smiled, "Krina an-Woah................." Hinata was dressed up as Jain, Lightsworn Paladin. Ezra smiled, "Nice costume." Hinata blushed, "Thanks." She then noticed Ezra's costume, "Nice Spell costume." Ezra nodded, "Thanks." Then Naruto walked up. He had no idea what to dress up as, so he chose to be Blue Eye's White Dragon. He kissed Hinata's hair, and said, "Nice costume, you look beautiful." Sasuke walked up, wearing nothing. Ezra chuckled, and Hitomi smiled, "Now by removing those cards that I tossed out, I can summon, Holy the Fallen Angel in defense!" Krina smiled, she doubted that any of her traps would work. Holy had 3000 defense points, while Chaos had 3000 attack points. Ezra smiled as Hitomi played Chaos's effect, "Now I play Chaos effect. Now I draw a card, and if it's a monster, I get to destroy one card for every level. And look here, I drew a level 2. Now both of your cards are destroyed." Krina smiled, "Okay." They were destroyed, and she was attacked, bringing her down to 1000 life points. Krina smiled, and drew, "Okay. Now I play, Eagle Warrior in attack mode. But now, that was a special summon, because if you have a monster with 3000 or more attack points on your field, and guess what? I have another! Now I sacrifice them! To summon................." A huge Hawk came onto the field, and Krina smiled, "Deadly Hawk in attack MODE!!!!!!!!" The Hawk had 4000 attack points, and Krina said, 'The downside is that I take damage equal to the cards in my hand times 2. But that won't make a difference, because now I play, Painful Doubler! Now I double Hawks attack, but now if you take damage, so do I! So now, Hawk, take out her Chaos!" It ended up as a tie, and Krina smiled, "Good duel." Hitomi turned away, "I don't want that from scum like you." Krina gasped, and Hitomi turned around, laughing, "Just kidding, that was a good duel." Ezra smiled, and closed his eye's. Jaden said, "What is it?" Ezra said, "I haven't blinked this whole duel." Jaden laughed, and then gasped, and fell down. Ezra opened his eye's to find something as surprising as the day he came back to the Naruto world. I'll give you five seconds to guess. Suki and Jaden? No, close, but not quite. Naruto and Hinata? That wouldn't even be surprising. Sakura and Sora? It WAS surprising. Man, okay, I'll give you some kinda clue..............Sy. Syrus and someone? Yes, but who? Krina? No. Suki? No. Hitomi? OH MY GOSH, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about that. Yup, Syrus and Hitomi were kissing. Ezra fell down, and Jaden said, "Yup, that was my reaction. But I gasped." Ezra laughed, "Yeah, but I fell harder." They laughed together, happy about a good day.