TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I meant to say this a while ago, but you have passed the deadline for OC's. Don't worry, the squeal might be a joint story.............
Jaden sat on a cliff, and looked at the sea sadly, "Oh, man, so much has happened. First the shadow's, then Banner missing?" He heard footsteps, and looked behind himself to find Alexis, "Oh, hey Alexis." Alexis frowned, "Is something wrong? You can tell me about it." Jaden nodded, "Yeah, thanks. I could use a friend............." Alexis smiled kindly, "You know that I'll always be here for you." Jaden lifted his head up, and said, "Uh, what does that mean?" Alexis blushed, "As a friend, I mean." Jaden nodded, and then a massive rumble, and a pillar with a big platform on the top rose up, and sat there, about 50 yards away ffrom Jaden and Alexis. Jaden stood up, and said, "What is that?" Alexis shrugged, and Ezra appeared behind them, "This is very Romantic, should I just leave?" Alexis blushed madly, and Jaden, not registering what he said, smiled, "No, actually, you have perfect timing. Look." He pointed at the pillar, and Ezra nodded, "This just reeks of Shadow Rider." Jaden nodded, and they heard a crowd. Ezra looked at the set of friends, and smiled, "Cool." He whispered to himself, "Good thing I'm here, or Suki wouldn't be happy at all." He chuckled, and Suki said, "So, what is that thing?" Jaden shrugged, and Ezra said, "Some kinda pill-" He was stopped by the punch in the arm from Suki, "Don't interrupt Jaden when he's talking." Sasuke laughed out loud, and Ezra rubbed his arm, "Sorry, I don't know if he was going to talk." Suki smiled, and Jaden said, "Ezra is right though. That is a HUGE pillar." Ezra nodded, and said, "Now everyone, touch my shoulder." They nodded, and when he felt everyone, he used Instant Transmission. He smiled, "Man, the Shadow's have a massive amount of energy. I wouldn't have been able to do that." Suki nodded, and Jaden said, "So, who will we duel?" Then he saw someone walk up. The person was dressed up, and Ezra said, "Talk about a fancy duel." Chazz fell over, and when he got up, said, "That looks like a Pharoah." Then the person said, "You are correct. My name is Abidos." Haiku and Kazuki smiled, and said at the same time, "Then we'll duel!" Then they looked at each other, and started arguing. Ezra had a sweat drop on his forehead, "Okay.........................." He pushed them apart, and said, "We'll do this like it has been: A Tag-Team!" Kazuki nodded, and said, "Well, I didn't need your help. Ezra. Slifer." Ezra sweat dropped, and Haiku said, "Well, thanks anyways." Ezra nodded, and they shook hands. Ezra turned to Abidos, and said, "You get 8000 life points." Abidos nodded, and Haiku and Kazuki turned on their Duel Disk's. Haiku looked at Abidos, and said, "Your move, Shadow Rider." Abidos nodded, and drew, "I summon Pharaonic Protector in defense mode. Now I place a card face down and end my turn." Haiku nodded, "Kazuki, you go." Kazuki nodded, and drew, "I draw. Now I think I'll start off with a bit more umph, if you get my meaning." He drew, and looked at his hand, "Okay, I take that back. I summon, Air of the Earth!" A Wind came onto the field, and grew into a humanoid form. Kazuki smiled, and said, "And now, I activate his special ability! I draw a card, and if it's a fire or Wind monster, then I summon it!" He drew, and smiled, "And looky here, I got............Fire Hero!" A Fire person came onto the field, and Kazuki smiled, "Now I think that'll end my turn." Haiku was confused, and said, "Why is that?" Kazuki looked at him, "I have to skip my battle phase if I use this." Haiku nodded, and Abidos drew, "Okay. Now I play, Pot of greed!" He drew two cards, and smiled, "Okay, now I summon Pharoah Guardian in defense, and end my turn." Haiku drew, and smiled, "Okay, I'll summon this! Demon Warrior of Destruction!" A Demon came on the field, and Ezra smiled, "Nice move. Watch this." Haiku smiled, "Now for his effect! I can take any monster on the field, and switch it to the opposite position. So now, I switch Pharaonic Protector to attack. And now, I'll attack!" He destroyed Guardian because it had more defense points then the other two monster's he had, and attacked Protector with Air of the world, and attacked directly. Abidos was at 6900 [100 for attack on Protector, and 1000 for direct attack.] Kazuki smiled, "Good move." Abidos was on his knee's, "I should be overwhelming him, I'm the best!" Then he remembered hearing something about his servants being annoyed with throwing the duel to make him happy. Abidos's eye's were wide, "My whole life with a lie..............." Then he heard a voice, "Hey, you, Abidos! Stand up and duel! Or should I take your place?" He looked up to find Ezra pointing at him, and said, "But I haven't actually won any of my duels..........." Ezra smiled, "Then start now. Never back down." Abidos nodded, and Haiku was confused, "Why are you-?" Ezra smiled, "Because I wanna see you try." Haiku nodded, and Abidos drew, "My go! Now I play, Triple Summon! And with it I'll summon Pharoah Servant, Pharaoh Assassin, and I'll summon Pharaoh by sacrificing those two." Ezra smiled, "Maybe I shouldn't have encouraged him..........." Abidos nodded, "But on the turn I play Triple Summon, I can't attack. So you go." Kazuki nodded, "Yes. Now I play, TimeSkip! Abidos, you draw a card, and Haiku, it's your turn." Haiku nodded, drew, and smiled, "Now I sacrifice all three monsters! To summon.............The Wicked Dreadroot!" A monster with 4000 attack points came onto the field, and Haiku said, "Now because of his effect, I halve the attack points of all cards on the field, except him. Now I play, power doubler! This doubles his attack points, and now I play, double attack!" Ezra smiled, and Haiku won. Abidos was banished to the Shadow realm, and Ezra said, "Nice play, you did awesomely!" Suki nodded, "Yes." Kazuki nodded, and Haiku disappeared. Ezra smiled, "Don't worry, he's good." Kazuki nodded, and jumped down. Ezra smiled, "Abidos, you were a good duel."