TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra smiled as they all walked to a stadium-like place. He said, "Think we'll find a Shadow Rider?" Jaden shrugged, and said, "If we do, I call Dueling!" Then they heard a voice, "Did someone say duel?" Ezra smiled as Hitomi came over, "Yeah, why?" He heard Syrus shiver and say, "Oh my..........." Jaden shrugged, and then Hitomi started talking about Dueling. Ezra smiled, and said, "You can duel. Okay? Please stop talking." Hitomi nodded, and walked over to Syrus, and put her arm over his shoulder, and kissed him on the cheek. Ezra tripped when he saw that, and Jaden fell over. Ezra helped him up, and said, "Surprise surprise." Jaden rubbed his backside, and said, "Yeah, I'll say. Well at least they're the same age, the person who has a crush on me is only eight!" Ezra heard Suki scoff, and said, "Yeah. But you might be surprised..........." He glanced over at Suki, and Jaden shrugged. They made it to the Stadium, and Ezra was in awe, "This is cool!" Jaden nodded, "Yeah! I would love to Duel here!" Then they saw someone handing out cards to the students, and walk over. Ezra said, "So, who are you?" The woman said, "I am Tania, the third Shadow Rider!" They all stepped back, and Ezra smiled, "Hitomi, your up." Syrus said, "Oh no, she isn't." Tania nodded, "I want to Duel a man. Oh yeah, and it won't be a Shadow Duel. If one of you loses, you get to be my husband." Ezra, Jaden, and Naruto all fell over, and then they heard a deep, intense voice, "Then I'll Duel you." From the sky fell a man with Red Hair, a gourd of sand, and the Symbol of love sketched on the right side of his forehead. Gaara smiled, "Hey guys." Ezra smiled as well, "Yo."

Naruto sighed in relief, and smiled, "Gaara, it's good to see you. How have you been?" Gaara smiled, "I'm well. Ezra, it seems that you've improved a lot." Ezra blushed, "T-Thanks." Being told that by the Kazekage meant a lot. Tania was in awe, "Oooooo, this man is attractive. Yes, I think I will duel you." Gaara nodded, and Ezra said, "You know how to duel?" Gaara nodded, "Yes." Ezra and Jaden both smiled, "Then Get your Game on!" Gaara had a sweat drop on his forehead, and shook his head, "Okay." Ezra jumped up to the stands, and Gaara turned his Duel Disk on. Tania did the same, and drew. "My go. First I'll summon Amazoness Warrior in Attack mode. Now I'll place one card face down and end my turn." Gaara drew, and Ezra said, "Now let's see what he's got." Gaara smiled, and pulled a card from his hand, "I play the Spell Card, the One Tailed Summoning! Now by sacrificing all monster's in my hand, I can summon the monster that was inside me............" He pulled his deck out, and pulled a card from it, "The One Tails! Shikaku!" Shikaku came onto the field, and Ezra saw this, "So it was made into a Duel Monster card? Nice." Naruto looked uncomfortable, and Ezra looked at Shikaku's attack and defense. Each at 3000! Gaara smiled at the beast, and said, "Now attack!" The Warrior was destroyed, and Tania's life points were set back to 1400. Bastion said, "He just played an awesome move." Ezra looked at Naruto, who was closing his eye's, remembering the pain that Nine Tails had brought. Ezra glanced at Hinata, who was already moving to give Naruto a kiss on the hair. Tania drew a card, and said, "Now I play the spell, double summon, and I'll summon Two amazoness archer's in defense, and end my turn." Gaara drew his card, and smiled, "Now because of my cards effect, I get to draw another card. And now I play the spell, Triple Attack! It's name explains it all." One, two, three strikes Tania's out. Ezra smiled, "That's three...........Four more to go." He jumped down, and said, "Gaara, good job. This can't have been your first time." Gaara nodded, "Yes. I studied Dueling, knowing that my friend Naruto was at Duel Academy. Now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to my family." He made a cloud of sand, and flew away. Ezra nodded, and Jaden said, "Now what?" Ezra shrugged, "I have no clue. Shadow Rider's, here we come!" He punched the air with energy, and everyone started to laugh. Even though there was pain, anger, and sadness, this was still the time to be happy.