TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra ran up the street to get to the house, when he accidentally bumped into someone, "Oh sor-" "Ezra, why are you here, you know that our mission dosen't start until the Hokage contacts us. Are you that eager?" The man cut in, "Oh, sorry Shikamaru Sensei, I was just going home." Shikamaru replied, "Oh, and why is that?" Ezra replied, "Did you see Hinata and Sasuke run by here?" Shikamaru replied, "Yeah, why?" Ezra told Shikamaru what had happened, and Shikamaru said, "Wow.... that's... less than surprising. But I'm glad it's not me, long talks are such a drag..." Ezra smiled and said, "Well, see you later Sensei!" and ran off. Ezra kept running until he found the shortcut that he found when he was only 8 years old. He turned the corner, and slowed into a walk. Ezra, a bit bored, was walking until he noticed that there were holes in the deserted houses. He activated his byakugan as a safety precaution. Then he noticed a kunai fly out of one of the holes. He jumped up to dodge it, when another kunai came flying toward him out of another hole. He caught it in his hand, and threw it at the first kunai. They fell to the ground. Then a hundred kunais came out. Ezra quickly weaved hand sign. Then his right arm started to make a chirping sound. Then a lightning-like aura surrounded his hand. Then he took a kunai out of his pouch and put it in his right arm. The lightning went through the kunai and conducted it. Then as he threw it he yelled, "Chidori.... Kunai!!!" He threw it at one of the kunais and it created an unusual effect. The kunai exploded, and all of the other kunais fell to the ground. Ezra smiled and said, "Lucas, Hayley, come out of there." Then two people came out of the holes. One was a boy with black hair, and sweat pants with a jacket that looked a lot like Sasuke's. The other was a girl with pink hair, and clothes that totally copied Sakura's. Ezra was always weirded out by the way that they commended their favorite ninjas, but all the same they were his teamates, and friends. Hayley asked Ezra, "How did you know- oh, you were using byakugan, huh." Ezra replied, "Yep. And you can't give me a better challenge." Lucas replied, "Hehe, no injuries, just like you, Ezra. Why are you going home? Normally before a mission you grab a snack of dumplings so you are full for the mission." Ezra replied, "Well, my Sister needed comforting, and with nothing better to do, and with only Sasuke on the job, I figured I would help out." Lucas smiled, "Okay. Well, good luck!" Ezra smiled, and stuck a thumb up at them. They were his best friends.

Ezra ran up the alley way, and made it to a dead end. He smiled, and jumped. He jumped over the wall, and into the main family's courtyard. He smiled, and ran as fast as he could to Hinata's room. As soon he got there, he saw Sasuke fly back into a wall. He said, "Wow, Sasuke, what happened?" Sasuke got up, grimacing, "Nothing, she just doesn't want us to help her through this......" Ezra smiled, and said, "Well she has our help, weather she want's it or not." He banged on the door, and said, "Hinata, open up or I'll blast this door down!" No one came, and Ezra said, "Well, if thats how you want it, then....." He kicked the door open, and said, "I swear, that was easy." Hinata was sitting down on her bed, crying. Ezra looked around the room, and saw a strange sight to say the least. On one side of the room was a black wall with pictures of Sasuke's team. On the other side was a Sky Blue wall with pictures of Ezra and his team. Then in the middle was Dark Blue, and pictures of Hinata and her team. Ezra chuckled, "Nice room. This your idea?" Hinata looked at them coldly, "It was mine, and I might be tearing down more than those two walls if you don't get out now." Ezra smiled, "You know that I can move faster than you, so you are going to let us help you." Hinata gasped, and sat back down, "Well, it's just........." Ezra smiled, "Now we're getting somewhere." Hinata looked at him with tears in her eye's, "It's just, you know that I confessed to Naruto, right?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah?" Hinata looked at her legs, and tears started to roll down her face, "It's just......He never talked to me about it......I mean, he never even talked to me. Sure, he was busy, and he had a lot of stuff on his plate, but even after the war and all of that we never talked........" Ezra widened his eye's, "I see.......Actually, he's been acting like he doesn't know that you love him......It's strange............." Sasuke smiled, "Hinata, you do realize that Naruto isn't the only one out there, right?" Hinata nodded, "Yeah, but I only love him......" Ezra smiled, "That might change once we get to Duel Academy. I've heard stories, that the girls there are swept off of their feet by the boys. Apparently the guys there are really good looking." Hinata chuckled, "Sorry, but I won't give up on Naruto until they get married or something like that............." Ezra laughed, "Thats a good plan." Sasuke nodded, "Yeah." Hinata hugged them, "Both of you, thanks." Ezra smiled as she released him, "It's good, and your our sister." Sasuke nodded as they stuck thumbs up at each other, "We are, and we will always love you." Hinata smiled, "Okay!"