TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is all going to happen sort of fast, because I want to end this soon......And start the one where Ezra meets Gohan and Piccolo and Vegeta and all of those guys! Read my other story to find out what the heck is going on. AHHHHHH, so many spoilers! Alright, here's the chapter.......
Jaden smiled as Ezra explained what was going on. He said, "So, you sort of have to save the universe. It that right?" Ezra nodded, "Yup. Actually, I want to meet with Goku before I leave, I want to know about his son." Jaden smiled, "He's bound to be a good fighter." Ezra nodded, "Thats what I'm thinking. So, you have any plans for the summer?" Jaden shook his head, "I think we were all going to wait in anticipation for you to come back. Just joking. But I think we're all gonna stay here for break." Ezra smiled, "I see. Well, I'm not gone yet!" Jaden nodded, "Yup!" Then Naruto ran up, and said, "Ezra, I heard that your going away for the summer." Ezra nodded, "Yeah." Naruto said, "Well, uhh.........." Sasuke came up behind him, and said, "If you have some spare time, look for a girlfriend." Ezra blushed, "Maybe." Jaden smiled, "Come on guys, give the guy a break about getting a girlfriend. I mean, it's his decision if he wants to have one or not." Ezra nodded, "Thank you, Jaden." He walked off, and Naruto said, "Well, we were-" Sasuke said, "I guess...........I mean, we were just trying to help him............" Ezra heard this as he walked off, "If I were you, I wouldn't worry about me. I'm happy that your happy, and thats all that matters." He disappeared, and Suki walked up, "Hey guys." Sasuke said, "Hey." Naruto said, "Hey, I know! Why don't we get Ezra and Suki together?" Suki said, "I heard that!" Sasuke said, "What I want to know is why you haven't fallen in love. You two seem like your two peas in a pod." Suki said, "Well, I don't know about him, but I think of him like my little brother." Sasuke said, "So you plan on stealing him from Hinata?" Suki shook her head, "No, and I don't really know if-" A puff of smoke appeared, and Ezra said, "Whatcha talking about?" Sasuke said, "Suki thinks of you as her little brother." Ezra's eye's were wide, and he said, "You do?" Suki nodded, and he walked up to her, "And thats how I feel about you." He hugged her from behind, and she said, "You think of me as your big sister?" Ezra nodded, "I don't know if there's a reason, or we're just really good friends, but we bonded so much that one time we were together............" Suki nodded, "Yeah............." Sasuke said, "I still don't see why you haven't dated." Ezra smiled, "Because we've both suffered heart breaks. Right?" Suki blushed, and nodded, "Yeah.........." Ezra said, "You see, we were friends, but she had a huge crush on Lucas." Suki blushed madly, and said, "He's right........." Ezra said, "So, I knew he was sort of looking to find out what love was, so I told her that he would be pleased to go out. So, she mustered up the courage, and asked him out. She was harshly put down, and was denied. Actually, she was crying so much that I came to comfort her. Do you remember that?" Suki nodded, "Yeah........." She was a deep red, and Ezra said, "Are you okay?" She nodded, "Yeah..........." Ezra scratched his forehead, "Actually, I'm still in wonder why he turned you down. What did he say?" Suki smiled, "Not in front of them, okay?" Ezra nodded, and then someone came up to them. He said, "Is one of you Suki Takahashi?" Suki nodded, and the man took out a letter, "This is to you. Ezra Uchiha?" Ezra held his hand out, and the man handed a letter to him, "That is from Lucas, Hayley, and Shikamaru." Ezra smiled, and Naruto said, "Anything for Naruto Uzamaki?" The man shook his head, "Nope, thats all." He ran off, and Suki opened the letter. She gasped, and held her hand to her mouth, "I have to go for a little while.........." Ezra said, "Why?" Suki's eye's were flying across the paper, "My Grandmother is apparently really sick. No one know's how it happened, and they also don't know the sickness. I want to go and be with her, help her through this. I'll see you in a few days, okay?" Ezra nodded, "Okay. Stay safe." Suki nodded, and ran off. Sasuke said, "Why is she so worried about her Grandmother?" Ezra looked at the ground sadly, "Well, it's sort of a long story, but as her friend, you two should hear about it. Well, she's convinced that her parents never loved her." Sasuke said, "Why is that?" Ezra said, "As soon as she turned 5, they divorced. So, they had to decide who got her, and neither wanted, so after arguing, legal stuff, and a whole bunch of tears from Suki, her Grandma took her in, and cared for her. She has sort of a hard time letting someone in, but once they're in, they never get out." Sasuke smiled, "You share somewhat of the same story. Suki wasn't loved by her parents, and you weren't loved by three of yours, and then the only that loved you was killed by one that didn't love you. Although you do have us.............." Ezra nodded, "She has no siblings that we know of................And I do." Sasuke said, "Well, you two seem like your convinced that you shouldn't love each other. Later." He walked off, and Naruto nodded, "I'm going to go with Hinata. By!" Ezra smiled as Naruto ran off, "Oh, leave me alone and friendless, huh? Whatever."

Ezra found the Transporter, and said, "Nothing else to do, so I might as well say goodbye to Suki........." He stood by, and saw Suki coming up. He said, "Hey!" Suki smiled, and hugged him, "Hi." Ezra said, "Now, come back soon, okay? And tell your Grandma I said hi, okay?" Suki nodded, "Okay. And tell your mom I said hi." Ezra chuckled, "So you heard about my ability, eh? Nice. I will." Suki stepped in the Transporter, and disappeared. Ezra said, "Why do I feel a sense of doom?" He shrugged, and looked at the ground. He saw the letter, and said, "Oh my, did she drop that?" He looked at it, "What? T-This is the same heart disease that killed Goku in Trunks's timeline! No!" He threw the paper to the ground, "This can't be! She can't lose her Grandma! She has no relatives left!" Then he had an idea, "Okay, calm down, if you can get Trunks to give you the medicine, then we should be fine." He wove his hand signs, and fell on the ground, asleep.

He woke up in the after life, and flew. He raced past Hikari's place, and found Trunks sparring with Goku. He touched down, and said, "Trunks, do you have any of that medicine that saved Goku? I need it right away!" Trunks said, "Why?" Ezra said, "A good friend of mine has a Grandma that caught it, can I have some?" Trunks said, "I don't have any right now, but.......Jake, Luke!" Ezra smiled as the two boys he met a while ago walked up, and said, "Hello." Jake nodded, and Luke blushed because he was looking at his father. Trunks said, "Can I have the medicine that I gave Goku? Can you go get some?" Jake nodded, picked up Luke, and flew off. Ezra said, "Gohan teach him how to fly?" Trunks nodded, "Yup." Ezra smiled, "I see." Goku said, "So, this a friend of your's, or your girlfriend?" Trunks shook his head at Goku, but Ezra said, "A really good friend. Her Grandma is the only person who loves her. And she has the disease." Trunks said, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you start a relationship involving love with this girl?" Ezra shook his head, "No." Trunks sighed in relief, he didn't want his friends to blip out of existence. Goku said, "Well, now what?" Ezra shrugged, and Jake came back. Trunks said, "Where's Luke?" Jake said, "At home. I'm sorry to say, but the entire company ran out." Ezra said, "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????" Trunks calmed him down, and said, "What do you mean?" Jake said, "All of it just disappeared.........No one know's where it is." Ezra looked at him, and said, "Thats okay........" Trunks said, "Ezra.......I'm sorry..............." Ezra shook his head, "It's okay.......You did your best.................." Trunks smiled, "Well, I guess we'll see you around?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah.............." He walked away, and when he was a good distance away, he started to cry, "Suki deserved none of what has happened to her.............She is kind, nice, loving, caring, and the one thing she beats me at is she keeps her heart well closed." He banged a wall, and said, "Why does it have to be Suki!? Doesn't she know enough pain already?" He walked to his mother's house, and said, "I guess I should say hi.............." He knocked on the door, and Hikari opened it to find Ezra crying. Again. She said, "Ezra, whats wrong?" Ezra hugged her, and said, "My friend............Her only relative that loves her, her Grandma, is going to die by the hand of a virus........" Hikari gasped, "You mean, Suki's grandma is........?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah............" Hikari hugged him, "Ezra, you know it isn't your fault........." Ezra said, "It might as well be, I was unable to get the cure from Trunks..........." Hikari kissed his forehead, "It'll be okay....................." Ezra smiled, and said, "I hope.........Mom, when I'm not with someone else, you are awesome at comforting." Hikari smiled, "Yeah...........Thanks. I'm really glad that your my son. Although I wish that I wasn't ever married to Hiashi............Hinata, Hanabi, and you could have been wonderful kids, better then you are now." Ezra said, "Why did you marry him?" Hikari chuckled, "You won't like this, but he forced me to marry him." Ezra started to laugh, "He did?" Hikari nodded, "Yeah, I didn't like him at all, but not unlike Hinata, I was forced." Ezra smiled, "It's fine. I heard about how he killed you. None of that part of my life makes anymore sense, so I'll just leave it until I can talk to my father." Hikari laughed, "I'm so glad that you are leaving it alone." Ezra smiled, "And because of it, I got my Super Saiyan 2 level, so I have to be sort of happy. Well, I guess I'll see you later.............." Hikari nodded, and Ezra disappeared. She said, "Be strong, Ezra!"

Chumley ran up, crying, "Help! I saw a Vampire!!!!" Crowler said, "Silly, there's no such thing." Zane said, "But let's go. Chumley, show us the way." Chumley nodded, and they walked to the ocean. There was a red carpet. Zane, Bastian, and Chazz all started to argue about who would duel, and Crowler and Banner started to scoot back, but they bumped into each other, and Crowler jumped forward, and thinking that he was volunteering, Zane said, "Well, Crowler, I think you should go first." Chazz nodded, "Yeah." Bastian did the same, and Crowler thought, I have no choice, I'm a grown-up! A Duelist that had Teal Hair, and red clothes came up, and said, "Hello, Duelists. I am Camula, the second Shadow Rider!" She looked at Crowler, and said, "Well, I was hoping that I would be facing the Attractive one, Zane, but you'll do nicely." Crowler said, "Okay! Let's duel!" Camula nodded, and they turned on their Duel Disk's, and Camula said, "i will warn you. The loser's soul will be trapped in the doll." Crowler nodded, and Camula drew, "I draw! Now I'll summon, Zombie Werewolf in attack mode! Now I end my turn with a face down." Crowler drew, and said, "Now I activate, Ancient Gear Castle! Now I summon, Ancient Gear Soldier! Now he gains 300 attack points because of my Ancient Gear Castle, so now he has 1600 attack points. So now, I attack!" Werewolf was destroyed, and Camula said, "Now, because you destroyed my Wolf, I can summon another, and now it has 1700 attack points." Crowler gritted his teeth, and played a face down, and ended his turn. Camula drew, and said, "I draw. Now I summon, Vampire Bat! Now because of it's effect, all Zombie Type cards gain 200 attack points. So now, Zombie Werewolf, Attack his Soldier! Now he dies." Crowler had 3700 life points, and Camula had 3600. Camula said, "Now, Vampire Bat! Attack Crowler directly!" Crowler was down to 2700 life points, and he said, "Now because of that, I can play, Damage Condenser! Now because of it, I can summon a monster with equal or less attack points than the monster I just lost. So now, I summon another Ancient Gear Soldier!" Camula gritted her teeth, and ended her turn. Crowler drew, and said, "Now, let's see........I sacrifice my Soldier, to summon, Ancient Gear Beast! Now, I attack with him! Destroy her Wolf!" Werewolf was destroyed, and Crowler said, "Now because of Beast's effect, you can't summon another card. Now my turn is done." Camula had 3200, and Crowler still had 2700. Camula drew, and said, "Now I play the spell, Infernalvania! Now because of it, I can send one card in my hand to the grave, and all monster's on the field are destroyed!" Crowler gasped, and every card vanished. Camula smiled, "Now, because of my Bat's effect, I can keep it on the field by sending a copy to the grave. Now attack!" Crowler was at 1700 life points, and Camula smiled, "I end my move." Crowler nodded, and said, "I draw. And now, by removing Ancient Gear Castle, I can summon a monster that needs sacrifices! So now I summon, Ancient Gear Golem!" Zane smiled, "Now he has the advantage." Crowler attacked, and Camula said, "I play Bat's effect. So now, I send a copy, and it stays. But I still lose points." Camula had 1200 life points, and Crowler said, "Now I play the Spell, Heavy Storm!" Camula smiled, "And Destroying my trap, Zombie bed, activates it! So now, I can summon, Zombie Werewolf!" Crowler ended his turn, and Camula said, "Now I draw. Now I play, Book of Life. This should let me remove the Beast in your graveyard from play, and summon Vampire Lord! Now I sacrifice him, and summon, Vampire Genesis! Now because of my Bat's effect, he gains 200 attack points! So now, attack!" Golem was destroyed, and Crowler's life points came down to 1500, and Camula attacked with her other cards, and Crowler lost. He said, "Guy's, don't lose........Never give up......." He disappeared, and Camula took his key, and gave the doll to them, which looked like Crowler. Zane gritted his teeth, and said, "We'll get you for this." Camula walked into the mist, and Zane said, "Get ready1 Because your next on my list of people to beat!"

Ezra walked around near the Transporter, and said, "I hope Suki's Grandma will get through her sickness and turn out well............" Then he noticed someone hiding. He smiled, "Come out. I see you." A girl came out from behind one of the rocks, and said, "You're as good as I've heard. Ezra Uchiha." Ezra smiled, and said, "So, your one of the people from that one clan..........I can see it in those eye's." He used the Sharingan, and said, "Yeah, we both have special eye's. What's your name?" The girl said, "Krina. It's good to meet you. Finally." Ezra shook her hand, and said, "You seem like a nice girl. Now why don't you turn off that eye, and I'll do the same." Krina gasped, and turned off her eye. It turned to normal, and Ezra's turned to blue. Krina said, "So, you doing anything?" Ezra shook his head, "Not that I'm totally sure of." Krina said, "I see. Well, I guess that we're friends now, huh?" Ezra smiled, and nodded, "Of course!" Then the Transporter lit up, and Suki walked out. Ezra smiled, and said, "So, how's your Grandma?" Suki looked at him, "Well.........She's hanging on..............It's her heart, it's been hurting her. But she wants to talk to us." Ezra gasped, and said, "Both of us?" Suki nodded, "Yes. I don't know why.........But she's pretty firm about this, so I think that we should talk to her........" Ezra nodded, and Krina said, "Ezra, I'm coming to. I've heard about your past, and if someone is talking to you alone, then you need a friend. Just to stand on the sidelines, and listen." Suki nodded, "She's right. She should come." Ezra nodded, "Okay. Let's go." He told them to hang on, and used Instant Transmission.