TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra woke up, and looked at the sky, "Things are getting a whole lot more interesting! Man, I am so glad I am not the sky!" He smiled, and heard a voice, "Whats going on?" He rolled off the roof, and landed on his face, "Ow." He saw Naruto and said, "Oh, hey Naruto. How's life?" Naruto smiled, "Good. Your Sister is happy." Ezra smiled, and rubbed his cheek, "I see, thats good. So, you have a good time last night?" Naruto nodded, "Yeah. Hinata is the most amazing girl I know..........." Ezra smiled as he walked next to Naruto, "I know that, but I want your perspective on her." Naruto blushed, and said, "Well, she.................................ummmmm..........She is beautiful, kind, shy, sweet, and she hates it when her brothers or I are insulted. I love her......" Ezra smiled, "Thats good. So, what did you do last night?" Naruto smiled, "We talked, ate dinner, basically your normal date." Ezra smiled, "Good for you." Naruto smiled at him, "Thanks." Ezra grabbed his key, and said, "I would probably look for a girlfriend, but I have to help save the world again..............." Naruto chuckled, and said, "Yup." Ezra said, "So, do you know if there are any good duelists that are coming?" Naruto shrugged, "Nope." Then they heard the horn, again! Ezra slapped his forehead, and used Instant Transmission.

Ezra looked at the boat, and kids rushed off. After he could actually see the boat, a boy about Naruto's age walked off, staring at the sky, smiling. Ezra smiled, this guy was awesome already! He walked up to the guy, and said, "Excuse me, but who are you?" The boy said, "My name is Haiku, whats your's?" Ezra smiled at Haiku, "Ezra is my name, Dueling is my game!" Haiku smiled, "I see you love dueling as much as I do." Ezra laughed, "Yeah..............It's a really fun game. By the way, are you from the leaf by any chance?" Then Haiku remember something about his past. Someone named Itachi, who was to kill the clan just because the leaf wanted him to. Ezra said, "Ummmmmm, Hello?" He shook Haiku's hand, and Haiku saw that Ezra had assisted in the death of Itachi. Haiku pulled away, and said, "Scumbag, I wouldn't be your friend even if you had a heart." Ezra frowned, "Uhhhh, Haiku?" Haiku smiled, "You are really stupid, didn't you realize that your brother was trying to help you?" A tear welled up in Ezra's eye's, and he sat down, and started to cry, "We didn't know.........." Haiku smiled, "Of course you didn't. Because your stupid." Then he threw one of Ezra's Kunai's at him, and Ezra held his belly, "Ngh..........What are yo-?" He saw that Haiku was holding his head as if he was in pain. Then Ezra noticed that Haiku was smiling again, "Haiku, are you back?" Haiku nodded, "Well, I was never gone, you see, I get these personality switches. They make me cruel, and thats only because of the way my past was wiped. 7 and younger is blank." Ezra's eye's were wide, and he looked at the floor, "I'm sorry. I guess you knew Itachi well." Haiku nodded, "Anyway, who are you?" Ezra said, "You mean you haven't heard of Ezra Uchiha?" Haiku shook his head, "I heard he beat everyone on his street, and he beat Zane, but thats it." Ezra smiled, "Well, your looking at him." Then he remembered what Haiku was saying, and started to cry. Haiku said, "Whats the matter?" Ezra said, "Just, what you said brought back some of my past as well.......But not like it wasn't already there............" Haiku was confused, "I still don't get it." Ezra looked at him, with tears in his eye's, "Did you ever stop to think that all of our lives have been hard? Sasuke's was really hard, and I didn't ever get any love from my parents besides my mother.....................And then she died..................................... I finally figured out one of the things I love..............." Haiku smiled at that last statement, "And what is that?" Ezra smiled, "I love to fight.......I train everyday....................." Haiku smiled, "Seems like you are as ignorant as the next person, but thats fine." Ezra was confused, "I don't understand..............." Haiku started to walk away, "There's more to fighting than just having fun. If you don't be careful, you'll get yourself killed." Ezra smiled, "You know a good amount. Well, I guess I'll see you in a while." He let the tears fall, and Haiku nodded, but before he could walk away, he heard a voice, "Ezra! Class is starting about to start!" Hinata ran up, and saw Haiku standing there, and Ezra crying. She got on her knee's, and hugged him, "Ezra, whats the matter?" She already had some idea, and said to Haiku, "How could you do this to him!? He is a kind, nice, sweet, and vulnerable boy! What did you say?" Haiku said, "I did call him stupid, but when you say vulnerable-?" Hinata cut him off, "You called him stupid!? How could you say that!?" Haiku opened his mouth, but Hinata was comforting Ezra. She said, "Ezra, don't listen to mean people like him. He's just a cruel person. He has no idea who you are." She kissed him on the cheek, and Ezra said, "Thanks, but he just brought back some painful memory's.................................." Haiku smiled, "Thanks." Hinata stood up, and looked at him, "What gave you the right to call this sweet boy stupid?" Haiku smiled, "You his girlfriend?" Hinata didn't blush at all, "He is my brother, and he did have a girlfri-" She caught herself there, but they had crossed the line when Haiku asked about her and Ezra being together. Ezra was bawling, and Hinata said to Haiku, "Hold on........." She comforted Ezra again, saying, "Ezra..................................." But Ezra threw her arm off his shoulder, and ran off. Hinata looked like she could kill, "Haiku, I'll take care of you later. Ezra needs help through a hard time...................." She ran off, and Haiku said, "I can understand where he's coming from about his girlfriend, but I don't get it about calling him stupid..............................."

Ezra sat down, leaning on a tree. He cried, and said, "I can't go on like this. I need to get a grip, I'm whiny. I'm weak, I'm stupid............" Hinata heard him say this, and said to herself, "He's at it again, that boy might not have meant any of it, but he triggered the same thing that made him go to the darkness..............." She looked at the ground, "He needs to be able to escape his pain.......................................He needs to beat out the pain, destroy it, be with someone............" Ezra smiled, "Hinata, you know full well you can't hide from me................" Hinata nodded, "I know..........." She sat next to him, and said, "Ezra, you know that you aren't stupid." Ezra turned away, "Why wouldn't I be, everyone, even my own father, thinks I'm stupid." Hinata frowned, and said, "But you said that father was a jerk." Ezra nodded, and said, "And thats still the case, but father is my father, and I'm also supposed to stand by what he say's." Hinata smiled, Finally I know why he listens to him, he just still thinks that since he is father's son, he still has to listen to him.............. Hinata smiled at Ezra, "What if I told you...........That it would be okay to defy father?" Ezra's eye's were wide, "No, it's bad enough that you got me a present, I'm not doing something as bad as that again......................" Hinata looked at him, "Ezra, you have the right to leave father and go off free...................." Ezra looked at the ground sadly, "No I don't..............You may have the right to run off with Naruto.......................But I'm dangerous alone.............." Hinata smiled, "Ezra, you aren't dangerous, your just open, and that time you let the darkness in...................." She put her arm on his shoulder, and he said, "And I almost killed you................" Hinata smiled, "Ezra, you didn't mean it, and you are wonderful. I think what you need, is a nice day with someone................A friend..................." Ezra didn't do anything, and said, "No.........................................I need to focus......................." Hinata was now confused, "Focus on what?" Ezra held his key up to her, and said, "I need to protect this key from the Shadow Riders..............." Hinata smiled, "Okay, but I want you to pick yourself up off your seat, and leave pain and suffering for just a while........................" Ezra nodded, and said, "Sure, if I can...." Hinata kissed the back of his head, and said, "Ezra, you are the most wonderful person ever..............And I know you have had a rough life......................And you have surprised me amazingly by still being the person you are now..............Still kind, still gentle, and most of all, you are still the duelist you were a few months ago." Ezra smiled, "Thanks. Now we should get to class." Hinata smiled, "Actually, you don't have to go, Shephard thinks you deserve a nice break. And he thinks that we all needed a nice break, so he gave us the week off........." Ezra smiled, "Thats good." Hinata kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Be strong, Ezra...."

That lunch period, Ezra sat next to no one, wanting some alone time. He sat himself in the forest, and said, "Ah, this place is sort of............nice." He ate his lunch, when a girl with a Blue Jacket came up to him, and said, "Hello.........." She sat next to him, and Ezra said, "Hi. You don't seem like your the type that would hang around people like me." The girl looked at him, and said, "I'm not here because I want to be............Apparently boys like it when girls from our world get into Obelisk." Ezra chuckled, and said, "So, you know me?" He looked at her, and remembered something, "We had a mission together...........Suki, right?" Suki nodded, "Yup. It's been a while, Ezra Uchiha." Ezra smiled at her, and they hugged. Ezra said when he pulled away, "It's been 3 years since I saw you. How's your Grandmother?" Suki smiled, "She's good. She's being taken care of by some medics." Ezra nodded, "I see. What's wrong with her?" Suki smiled, "She has a cold, and they just want to make sure she get's some good help." Ezra smiled, "That's good. What brings you to Duel Academy?" Suki smiled, "I heard you were here, and I just had to see you again. You grew like a weed." Ezra rubbed the back of his head, "I guess..........." Suki looked at him sadly, "You seem to have had a hard time here. And not because of that key." Ezra nodded, and told her about everything that had happened. Suki smiled, "I'm glad your still here, or I would have come for nothing........." Ezra swiped his nose with his thumb, "I'm good. Anyway, you seem like your a good Duelist. You got in Obelisk." Suki smiled, "Thats a lot of praise, coming from the infamous Ezra who beat his whole street." Ezra smiled, "I'm not one to brag, but I still don't know why I'm in this dorm. But it's okay! I love Slifer." Suki nodded, "Yup." Suki saw that some people were walking up to them, "Uh, Ezra, you might want to defend your heart.........." Ezra looked over his shoulder, and saw Sasuke and Hinata talking, "Oh, it's just Hinata and Sasuke." Suki smiled, "I see." Ezra turned around, and said, "Hinata, Sasuke, there's someone I want you to meet." They ran up, and Suki said, "H-Hi........." Ezra smiled, "This is one of my friends, Suki." Sasuke looked at her, and said, "Hi." Hinata smiled, "I heard about you. You went on a mission with him one time." Sasuke said, "Oh, now I remember!" They all shook hands. Well, all except Ezra. Sasuke said, "So, you had a two month long mission." Ezra nodded, "It didn't involve friends and family, which was sort of perfect for us." Suki laughed, "And at first I was cold to him, because of my past........" Ezra smiled, "And then, we heard each other's story's, and whala, we're friends." Hinata smiled, "And what was your past, Suki?" Suki was spared the trouble of answering when Ezra said, "It's not something she normally shares with people. I'll tell you at some point, okay? Well, as long as thats okay with you, Suki." Suki smiled, "It's okay. Thanks........." Ezra nodded, "Anytime, Suki." Hinata looked at the two smiling at each other, "I'm so glad Ezra has a friend that he made on his own. They seem to really like each other." Sasuke said, "But I doubt that Ezra will go for love again." Hinata nodded, "Yeah." Ezra heard this, and said, "Yeah, probably not." Suki smiled, "And thats just how I want it." Hinata's eye's were wide, and Sasuke said, "I-I was just guessing............I don't understand............" Suki smiled, "It's not that I don't want to have a boyfriend and get married, but............" Ezra smiled, "Your waiting a little while longer to go look for one, thats how I feel. Anyway, we are already really good friends." Suki nodded, and Sasuke said, "Did you go through what Ezra did?" Suki shook her head sadly, "No, sadly enough. Ezra has gone without a good friend that he met in our world without knowing anyone else to get that friend long enough." She had lost Sasuke on friend, and he said, "Come again?" Suki smiled, "He's only Naruto's friend because he was your friend, and he's only Lucas's and Hayley's friends because they're his teammates. But we just had one mission together, and we became friends because we got to know each other." Sasuke nodded, "I see.........." Hinata smiled, "I get it...............So, you two were really good friends on that mission? How come I didn't know this?" Ezra looked at the ground sadly, "Hiashi saw how happy I was, and told me that I would never see her again................I'm really lucky to even look at her face." Hinata said, "Why am I not surprised?" Suki said, "And then I was threatened by him that if he ever saw him with me again, I would die by his hand." Sasuke chuckled, "I wouldn't put it past him................" Ezra saw them laughing, and said, "What is so funny?" Sasuke was hysterical, "It's just like a Hiashi strikes again moment..........." Ezra was angry, "So, what your saying, is that it's funny how many times he's made me feel pain?" Sasuke said, "Yeah..........." They were still laughing, and Ezra said, "How can you think that?" Sasuke said, "Man, you can't take a joke?" Ezra looked at him, "I can, if I want to. But that is nothing to joke about." Sasuke said, "You know, I actually think it is funny that he's done that to you, now that I think of it." Ezra gasped, and said, "Well.............." He let a small tear fall and said, "And I thought that you actually cared about me for a second there." He grabbed his sword, and threw it next to Hinata and Sasuke, "Take that, I don't need it. And don't bother getting me another Christmas present." He turned around, and said, "Suki, let's go somewhere else to talk." Suki nodded, and said, "I thought that they were supposed to be nice. Was that a lie that they told you to tell?" Ezra shook his head, "No, and I thought so to." He picked Suki up, and said, "You don't really know how to fly, do you?" Suki was confused, and she said, "No, but how do we?" Ezra smiled, and slowly ascended. Suki saw that they were off the ground, and Ezra said, "Like this. Actually, your strong enough to fly." He gave her some instructions, and she could fly perfectly without a flaw. Hinata said, "Is Ezra a good teacher, or is she a good ninja?" Sasuke smiled, "I'm not sure, but we should stop them before they get to far, or we'll never be able to apologize." Hinata nodded, and they went Super. Ezra smiled, "Hi." Hinata flew at him, and hugged him, "Ezra, I'm sorry..............We didn't mean to hurt you..........." Sasuke nodded, and hugged him as well, "Yeah............" Ezra sighed, "Okay, I forgive you. But can Suki and I catch up? Alone?" Hinata nodded, and Sasuke flew away with her after giving Ezra his sword. Ezra smiled, "Suki, you are awesome, I can't believe you can fly." Suki smiled, "I saw you fly into the forest." Ezra chuckled, and said, "I knew it was something like that. Come on." He took her hand, and said, "I'm the only one who can do this." He went Super Saiyan 2, and Suki smiled, "Another form? Cool." But she accelerated, and she was going as fast as Goku could. Ezra had a sweat drop on his head, "Try to beat me? You wish." He added Super, and went at full speed, and caught up. He went back to Super Saiyan 2, and said, "How do you like it at Duel academy?" Suki smiled, "I love it." Ezra smiled, "Good. So, how's the team? I don't remember them at all." Suki smiled, "Ino and Choji are good Sensei's, and we still have no clue where Haiku is." Ezra's eye's were wide, "You don't know that Haiku is here, do you?" Suki was surprised, "They are?" Ezra nodded, "Yup." Suki smiled, "Thats good. So Ezra, how's the family?" Ezra shook his head, "Destroyed. Hinata, my mother, and I were demoted from the clan, and Sasuke was apparently never part of it. And now Hanabi might be in for the torture of her life." Suki looked at him sadly, "I see........I heard rumor's from Grandma, but............" Ezra stuck a thumb up at her, "I'm perfect! I'm really glad another friend is here." Suki nodded, "Me to!" Ezra stopped abruptly, and Suki did as well, "What is it?" Ezra smiled, "I want to see if you've improved since we last saw each other." He took his sword out, and said, "Get ready." Suki nodded, and took a stance. She weaved hand signs, and water came from the ocean, "Water Style, Water Sword!" Ezra smiled, and said, "Water Jutsu as powerful as ever, I see.........." He charged, and she dodged. Then she attacked, and he slashed at her sword, and they were in a clash. Ezra smiled, and spun his sword, making it stay in the air. Then he grabbed her sword, and ran a Chidori through it. She was shocked, and he took the opening to kick her. He smiled as she caught herself, and said, "Suki, your still as good as ever. Your just holding out on me." Suki nodded, "I don't want to hurt you." Ezra smiled, "I know we'll be evenly matched if we go all out on each other. And you know what? I'll go Super Saiyan 2, or Super. Which do you want?" Suki said, "I think 2 will be good." Ezra nodded, "Okay." He went Super Saiyan 2, and Suki smiled, "Now it's my turn. Haa....." She drew water from the ocean, and it covered her. Her hair started to float, and she said, "Get ready.......You've never seen this........" Ezra's eye's were wide, "I've heard of this, but.................." He looked at the girl, and said, "In that same book that I read about Super forms, someone saved an entire country with her water Jutsu. She made the Transformation, 'Water Goddess.......' But you have to be really strong with your Water Jutsu to obtain that, and she was the only one who could use it.........." Suki smiled, "What if I told you that I'm her descendant?" Ezra gasped, "Wow. Suki, you are awesome!" He smiled, and then he felt......wet. He smiled, and then was pushed forward, "Hey, thats cold!" He was bounced around with water, and was hurt. He smiled, and said, "Whats her weakness in that form?" Then he charged in, and punched. He saw her fling water at him to make him stop, and he said, "Thanks. You gave your weakness away." He used Instant Transmission, and hit her in the back. Then he smiled, and barraged her, and used Chidori. Instantly the Transformation broke, and she started to fall. Ezra caught her, and said, "Good job. I think you reminded me how much fun fighting is. Thanks." Suki smiled, "Your welcome." He flew to the ground, and she stood up, "I'm really glad I came." Ezra nodded, "Me to."

That night, Jaden slept, when he heard a voice, "Jaden, it is time!" He woke up, and said, "Time for what?" Then he saw Alexis open the door, and said, "Alexis?" Then, outside, Ezra opened his eye's, "What the-?" They were all transported to the Volcano, and when Ezra opened his eye's, he saw Jaden, Alexis, and a Dragon made of fire, "What the........Where are we?" Jaden shrugged, "I have no clue." Then he heard a voice, "Jaden, Ezra, my name is NightShroud, and I challenge you to a Duel, winner gets that key." Jaden said, "Okay, I'll Duel!" NightShroud said, "Okay, but I must warn you, this'll be a Shadow Game. The loser's soul will be trapped in this card." He held up a Blank card, and Jaden said, "I accept! Get your game on!" Ezra said, "Me to. It'll be a Tag team." Jaden smiled, "Sweet." NightShroud said, "But thats no fair." Ezra smiled, "You can have as many life points as you want. You pick." NightShroud smiled, "I'll take 10,000." Ezra nodded, and they turned their Duel Disks on. Ezra said, "Jaden?" Jaden nodded, and drew, "I'll go first! Sweet! Okay, let me see........Ah! I play, Polymerization! Now I add Avian, plus Sparkman and Bubble man........Let me do the math.........Equals Tempest!" Tempest came onto the field, and Ezra smiled, "Sweet!" Jaden nodded, "Now, I'll summon Clayman in defense, and end my move." NightShroud nodded, and said, "Now it's my move. I'll play the spell, Mausoleum of the Emperor! Now we don't have sacrifice our monsters to summon High Levels, we sacrifice 1000 for each monster we would sacrifice. So with that, I'll use that.......To summon, Red Eye's Black Dragon!" Ezra smiled, "Nice Dragon, I had Blue Eye's in my deck.........." NightShroud smiled, "Now I'll end my move.....With a face down." Ezra nodded, and said, "I'll draw then........Jaden, mind if I use Tempest?" Jaden shook his head, "Go right ahead, buddy." Ezra smiled, and pulled out a spell, "Polymerization Again! This time it's Tornado and Tempest, to form............Tempest Dragon!" NightShroud was now scared, "Darn." Ezra nodded, "And now.................I'll play Warrior Loses to Dragon! So now, I send one warrior to my grave, to bring back Tornado! Now I play the spell, Double Fusion! Now I fuse Spell and Apprentice to form Master, and now I fuse Tornado and Master, to form.......Tornado Dragon Master!" Ezra smiled, and Jaden said, "Nice play!" Ezra nodded, "Now, I equip the spell, Tornado Layer to Tempest Dragon!! This should protect it helpfully! Because now he can't be destroyed in battle, and is not effected by effects, traps, and spells! Now attack his Dragon!" Tempest Dragon nodded, and attacked. Nightshroud took the hit, and lost 1400 life points, giving him 6600 left. Then Dragon Master attacked, and now he had 2600 left, "Ngh......." Ezra smiled, "Now........" NightShroud smiled, "Now it's my move, and I draw. Now I play, Ring of Destruction! Now I equip it to a card, and it's destroyed, and you take damage equal to that cards attack points!" Jaden said, "Not quite! I play, Divided by 2! This halves any damage we take!" Their life points went down to 2000, and they lost Dragon Master. Ezra said, "Now I play Tempest's special effect! This does damage to you equal to the halve the attack of another card that I just lost!" NightShroud's life points were at 600, and he said, "Now I play the spell, Warrior loses to Dragon! You know how this go's. So now I place four cards face down, and play emergency provisions. Now I have 4000 life points because I send four to the grave. Now I play Red Eyes, and now I sacrifice it......To summon, Red Eyes, Darkness Dragon!" Ezra said, "That can't be good." NightShroud smiled, and said, "It isn't. Now I play one more spell, Dragons move out! Now all Dragons in your graves come to mine!" Ezra smiled, and threw Tornado at him. Then NightShroud said, "Now my Red Eye's gains 300 attack points for every dragon in my grave! So now it gains 600!" Ezra had a sweatdrop, "Still can't win." Jaden said, "Uh, Ezra. In order to save our lives I had to halve Master's attack points......." Ezra looked at him, "Are you joking!?" Then Nightshroud attacked, and their life points were at 1000. NightShroud said, "Now there is no way you can win! The Shadow's will always win!" Jaden put his hand to his deck, and said, "We'll just see about that!"

Chapter end notes: Sorry about the Cliffhanger.......Thought it would be a good idea...........I'll update soon though!