TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Enter, The Sacred Beast/Shadow Rider saga! Now I'll be writing about the actual GX storyline!
Ezra watched Sora win his duel, and smiled, "Good job!" Sora smiled, and saw Sakura running towards him. When they hugged, Sakura said, "You did so well........." Sora smiled, "And I bet you did better............." Sakura blushed, and Ezra said, "Actually, Sakura won by a turn later, but that doesn't have anything to with this." Hinata laughed, "Your right, Sora did beat his tester more quickly." Ezra nodded, and said, "So, I wonder where Sora'll be." Hinata shrugged, "I really hope Slifer, I want those two to be able to be together.............." Ezra nodded, "Yeah........" Then someone came up to Sora and Sakura. Ezra smiled as the man pulled out a Ra Yellow Jacket. Ezra smiled, "So your wish wasn't granted, Hinata." Hinata smiled, "Yeah............" Sora put the Jacket on and said, "How do I look?" Sakura smiled, "Perfect." They kissed, and Ezra got up, and walked off. Hinata said, "Where are you going?" Ezra smiled, "I can sense Chakra. It's not that strong, but it's Chakra. Oh yeah, and it's not Naruto, Sasuke's, Yuki, or Lee's. So I want to check it out. Later." Hinata nodded, "Okay."

Ezra walked to the docks, and said, "So, new student?" He looked around, and felt Chakra. He smiled, "I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me." Someone jumped out of the ship, and landed next to him. Ezra smiled, "The way you jumped..........You a ninja?" The person nodded, "Yes. I see you are as well. The infamous Ezra Uchiha." Ezra smiled, "Yeah. Thats a mist headband. Mist Ninja." The person nodded, "Yes. My Aunt is the Fifth Mizukage." Ezra smiled, "I see......... Whats your name?" The person smiled, "My name is Kazuki Ushiro." Ezra gasped, "The Ushiro...............You mean Kohaku Ushiro's son?" Kazuki gasped, "How do you know my father?" Ezra smiled, "One of the only newspaper's I've ever read was about your father, and that was a pretty old paper. About 16 years old, in fact.........." Kazuki clenched his fists, "He was killed when I was only two, and I'm eighteen. I still have my mother...........And my sister.........." Ezra smiled, "You at least have some parents who love you and are alive. My Hyuga mother was killed by my Hyuga father, and she was the only who loved me............." Kazuki looked at him, and said, "I'm sorry that happened, but I need to get a good sense of who I'll be dealing with." Ezra nodded, "I can see that. I see you made Obelisk, good for you." Kazuki nodded, "And I see that you weren't all that good, you made Slifer." Ezra smiled, "How about we put that to the test tonight, if I'm not doing much." Kazuki frowned, "You mean you want to challenge me?" Ezra nodded, "Yup. I'm warning you, I'm not as bad as you think." Kazuki smiled, "I'll take your word for it." He walked off, and Ezra smiled, "Good for you, Kazuki."

Sora walked around with Sakura, and said, "You know, I think being in love with you is great." Sakura giggled, "Same here........." They leaned in to kiss, but heard a voice, "Sakura Haruno and Sora Hyuga, it's truly an honor." Sora blushed madly, and looked at a person about his age, and spiky black hair, "And you are? Wait, I've heard of you..............Kohaku Ushiro's son, Kazuki." Kazuki slapped his forehead, "Why does everyone know me?" Sora smiled, "Because your father is famous." Kazuki smiled, "Any of you know a kid named Ezra?" Sora smiled, "Know him? I was almost his brother in law." Sakura smiled, "He's a really good friend." Kazuki said, "I don't see the point in making friends with a Slifer, he doesn't seem that good." Sora smiled, he knew that Kazuki had no clue what Ezra was capable of, "You'd be surprised." Kazuki smiled back, "I hope I am." Sora said, "And one more thing.........." Kazuki said, "What now?" Sora smiled evilly, "If you insult my love like that again, you'll be sorry." Kazuki looked at Sakura the Slifer, who was barely holding back a tear, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He walked off, and Sora said, "I know he's the son of a famous man and ninja, but.........He has no right to discriminate you just because your a Slifer................." Sakura smiled, "It doesn't make a difference, he's an Obelisk, he's supposed to think like that............" Sora smiled, and kissed her on the cheek, "Now, where were we?" Sakura smiled, "I think we were about to kiss." Sora kissed her, and Kazuki smiled, "Wow, I can't believe some people."

Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke, and Jaden all talked about whatever in the hallways, when Kazuki walked up to them. Hinata said, "Who are you?" Then Sasuke said, "Kazuki Ushiro, son of Kohaku Oshiro. So, your here. Cool." Kazuki nodded, and looked at Hinata, "My my, you're beautiful." Hinata was embraced by Naruto, and they kissed. Kazuki said, "Hinata is just as weird as everyone else, I don't see how you can be friends with a Slifer. Much less be in love with one." Sasuke gritted his teeth, "Look here, Naruto and Hinata are none of your business, so if you have nothing nice to say, then get out now!" Kazuki smiled, "Your just a Ra, I'm an Obelisk." Sasuke smiled, "Did you meet my brother Ezra? He's a Slifer." Kazuki smiled, "Yup, you must be very disappointed in him, he's a Slifer." Sasuke smiled evilly, "Ezra is easily the best in the school, he hasn't lost once." Kazuki chuckled, "I wonder if thats true............" Hinata pulled away from Naruto, and said, "Now see here, Kazuki! Ezra is the most awesome person you will ever meet, and if you say one more bad thing about him, I will take care of you personally!" Kazuki chuckled, "Touched a nerve? Sorry. I think I'm going to go to the dorm now." Hinata smiled as he walked away, "He is such like Chazz when he was in Obelisk." Jaden nodded, "He is."

A few days later, Ezra, Jaden, Chazz, Alexis, and Zane were in class, when Banner said, "Jaden, Chancellor Shephard has called you." Chazz laughed, "Oh, you messed up Jaden! No one escapes from Shephard!" Banner said, "Not quite. He has called Crowler, Ezra, Zane, Alexis, and you Chazz." Chazz fell over, and Alexis said, "Why us?" Banner said, "I don't know." Ezra fell off his seat, and said, "Okay. Here, everyone, hold onto me." They nodded, and Ezra used Instant Transmission to go to Shephards office. Crowler was already in there, and they all walked in. Ezra said, "So, Chancellor, why do you need us?" Shephard said, "Well, I'll tell you. As you know there are Three Sacred Beast Cards. There are people called Shadow Rider's who want to obtain them. But they can't do that without these." He showed them a box of keys, and said, "These are the keys they need. So take one for each of you, and you mustn't lose to them, or you'll lose your key, and your soul, and if they obtain all of the keys, then the world will end." Ezra's eye's were wide, "Okay........." They all took one, and Jaden said, "Okay." Ezra stuck his hand out at the middle, "Let's do our best!" They nodded, and stacked hands, "One for all, and all for one!"