TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra woke up, and heard Syrus's voice say, "Wow, I have a lot to think about........." Ezra chuckled, and said, "I wonder if Hitomi really does have a crush on Syrus................That would be great..........But, I can't see Syrus kissing his girlfriend goodnight." He chuckled again, and then he heard a voice, "Hey, Ezra." Ezra recognized that as Sakura's voice, and jumped to the porch, "Yo." Sakura said, "So, how have you been?" Ezra smiled, "Just fine." Sakura looked at the ground sadly, "Thats good........" Ezra said, "Whats wrong?" He saw a tear roll down Sakura's face, and she said, "It's just so painful............" Ezra knew what she was talking about, "Your right............." The tears hit the ground, and Sakura said, "Naruto and Lee are both gone, and Sasuke is dating someone else........................" Ezra bowed his head, "I know..........And it's painful just to watch as they kiss, no matter the way, or the intensity. It's just so painful to know that you aren't loved romantically......................." Sakura nodded, and let the tears fall, "You left because of it.......................Now I'm thinking of going............." Ezra shook his head, "Don't go......................I'm still a friend..........I'm not really interested in you, but I'm your friend..........." Sakura said, "I know, and I'm not very interested in you either............But something is missing in my life..............." Ezra nodded, "I'm not searching for a girl to love, but I have kept my eye out.........................No one has captured my heart......................" Sakura nodded, "I asked a few guy's to dance since they seemed alone, and they said that they wouldn't even touch scum like me..................................." Ezra's eye's widened at that, and hugged her like he did Hinata, "It'll be okay.....................I know you'll find someone............................." Sakura smiled, and said, "Thanks..............You have been really kind to me since that day............." Ezra smiled as they pulled away, "After what I've heard, you had been through enough." Then he felt a power that was quite familiar, "Sora's here................." Sakura smiled, "Another beating?" Ezra shook his head, "I would on normal circumstances, but his power is faint................." Sakura gasped, "Like ours when we came back?" Ezra nodded, "Yup, just like your's. Come on, let's go." Sakura nodded, and they flew to Sora's spot. When they touched the ground, Ezra saw that Sora was bruised and injured, "What happened?" Sora slowly lifted his head up, and said, "Please.........Help me................"

Ezra held Sora in his arms, and Sakura said, "Should we trust him?" Ezra nodded, "This isn't from a poison, these are battle wounds, and they have my father written all over them." Sakura smiled. She was able to heal some of the cuts, but his ribs were a different story. Sora was strong enough though that when he woke, he saw Ezra carrying him, and Sakura said, "Oh, your awake." Ezra smiled at him, "You took quite the beating, what happened?" Sora smiled weakly, "I'll tell you, but I need to tell everyone." Ezra smiled, "And you aren't here for Hinata?" Sora nodded, and Ezra could tell he wasn't lying. Sakura said, "Don't scare me like that again............" Sora smiled, "I'll be good." Ezra smiled, and remembered something, "I forgot! Here, eat this." He took out a Senzu bean, and gave it to Sora. Sora was healed, and he stood up, "Oh wow, nice food." Ezra smiled, "Thanks." They hugged, and Sakura blushed madly, "I-I-I'm really glad your okay, S-Sora.........." Sora hugged her to, and said, "Thank you both............." Sakura blushed even more, and Ezra smiled, Well, I think she found someone she loves. That is great, but I want Sora to find out for himself. Sora pulled away, and Sakura said, "It was my pleasure." Sora smiled at her, "Is Lee here, or did he break up with you and leave?" Sakura looked at the ground sadly, "He broke my heart, but he's still here........" Ezra smiled, "And guess who the girl was?" Sora said, "Who was it?" Ezra said, "My girlfriend, Yuki Ookami." Sora said, "Wow, you were her boyfriend? Wow, that takes a lot." Ezra laughed, "Well, I'm not any more, I'm a free agent." Sora said, "So, did you and Sakura.....?" Ezra shook his head, "No.........And I don't really want to be with her romantically. I want to find a girl who I love from first meeting her............Or from getting to know her............" Sora smiled, "And thats the way I would normally do it." Ezra said, "We are almost here." Sora nodded, and said, "Thanks. Are you sure that they'll be okay?" Ezra nodded, "If I trust you, they will."

Ezra sent messages to come to the red dinner room as soon as they got there, and when everyone came, they saw Sora. Naruto said, "Ezra, look out! Sora's behind you!" Ezra smiled, "So what?" Hinata said, "He wants to marry me! And my father does to!" Ezra smiled, "Sora doesn't want to marry you." Hinata gasped as Sora nodded, "Are you sure?" Sora nodded, "Yes............" Naruto smiled, "Okay.............." Sora opened his arm's, and said, "Can we be friends?" Hinata smiled, and walked up to him, "Of course." They hugged, and Naruto said, "Yup." Sasuke said, "I think I'll ignore the fact that you tried to kill Ezra and I." Soon everyone had hugged Sora, and when they sat down, Sora said, "I'm sure you want to hear my story, right?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah." Sora said, "So, you know how Sakura and Lee had genjutsu's put on them? I had one as well." Ezra smiled, "I knew it was along those lines. But when did my father put it on you?" Sora smiled, "Okay, I was watching the little conversation right after Naruto saw you and me kissing, Hinata. I started to think that I shouldn't be doing this to such a loving couple, and it must have showed, because Hiashi put that same Genjutsu that Sakura had on me." Hinata gasped, "Sora........We treated you so badly...................." Sora smiled, "I deserved it................" Sakura hugged him, "But you didn't deserve to be forced to marry someone you knew you shouldn't marry..............." Sora's eye's were wide, and Ezra smiled. Sora wondered why Ezra was smiling, and then it hit him. But he couldn't..........He needed to be alone to talk.............. Ezra said, "That must have been rough................I'm sorry that I had to beat you so hard." Sora smiled, and Sakura released him. Naruto watched all of this. Hinata whispered, "It seems as if these people aren't as bad as we thought they were........." Naruto nodded, and said, "They aren't. Well, Lee is still pretty bad............" Hinata giggled, "Yeah, he is....................." Naruto let her lie on his lap, and said, "But you still don't like Sora, right?" Hinata nodded, "Of course I don't, I love you........." Naruto smiled, and kissed her on the cheek, "And I love you.............." Sora smiled as he watched this, "I'm so glad things are still going well with you guys. And if I hurt any of you, I am sorry, and if you want me to go, I'll go." Ezra smiled, "It'll be okay.............Now, why don't you enroll in the Academy?" Sora laughed, "I will." Sakura was blushing madly at the thought of Sora enrolling at Duel Academy. Ezra smiled, and said, "Now things are getting out of hand! Father, I will kill you!" Sora just remembered something, "Oh, Ezra, I need to tell you something. Hanabi is......well.........How do I put this? Is sort of Ganon's fiancée." Ezra had one of those inverted color moments, and when he regained movement, he said, "What do you mean?!" Sora said, "If Ganon can't find a wife in the next few years, the Hanabi is going to be forced into marriage..........." Ezra's fist's were clenched, "And let me guess, father is all for it." Sora nodded, "Of course he is." Ezra looked ready to kill, "She doesn't deserve to be in so much pain! Sure, she was cruel to me, but that was only because she wanted father to think well of her! And she was a really good person! She shouldn't have to ge-" He just realized something, "SHE IS ONLY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hinata gasped, she hadn't even thought of that! Sasuke gasped as well, "What the?" Ezra fell to the ground, "NO! I won't let this happen! As soon as the year is over, Hanabi, I will rescue you! And Father, you will die! And by my hand!" Then he heard crying, and saw Hinata crying into Naruto's shirt. He heard, "Father hates us all, I knew it..........He hated mother, he hated me, he hated Sasuke, and most of all, he hated you, Ezra..................." Ezra said, "Why do you say mother? I thought that since they were husband and wife, they would............." Hinata covered her mouth with her hand, and Sasuke said, "Ezra, that isn't something you want to know." Ezra said, "But it is, just tell me." Hinata shook her head, "Ezra, if you hear what happened to mother, then you will lose all control........" Ezra smiled, "Try me. Please, just tell me." Sasuke sighed, and took in a breath, "Okay, here go's............Father was the one who killed our mother." Ezra had another inverted color moment, and Sasuke said, "Hinata and I were tied up, and forced to watch her be tortured beyond belief. She was tortured so badly, and before they threw her in the dungeons to rot, she had one final wish, 'Take care of Ezra.'" Ezra was shocked, "Mom..........." Then he got angry, "Why would father do that!?" Sasuke said, "It was because he hated her for giving birth to such a failure, Hinata." Ezra had gone Super Saiyan after hearing that Hanabi was being so tortured, and now lightning was sparking from his aura. Then his hair stood up even more, and he smiled, "It looks like I'm really powerful..............I'm a Super Saiyan 2!" He reverted back to normal, and started to cry, "What does it matter? I lost my mother to my father..................." Ezra said, "I will kill Hiashi, he had no right to live." Hinata nodded, "Of course he doesn't, but we should wait." He nodded, and sat back down, "Yeah............." He looked at the sky, "I will never forgive him."

After everyone left, Sora looked at Sakura, "Um, Sakura, can we go to the forest? I-I want to talk to you............" Sakura blushed, and said, "S-Sure........." Ezra smiled, "Well, see you......." He left, and Sora walked to the porch with Sakura at his side, "You ready?" Sakura was still blushing, "Yeah........" They went Super, and flew into the forest. Sora said when they got pretty far in, "Okay, this is good." Sakura nodded, and they turned back to normal as they fell. Sora said, "This is a beautiful forest, isn't it?" Sakura nodded, still blushing, "It is.........This is where Naruto had met Hinata a lot, and according to Ezra it's been pretty serious for them." Sora laughed, "I'm glad that they're in a such a good relationship." Sakura nodded, "Me to." Sora blushed slightly, and said, "So, I uh........Noticed you blushing a lot today..........." Sakura's face turned a bright red, and she said, "W-Well, I-I........I guess........." Sora was blushing even more, "Ummmmmm, so, why were you blushing? Or was it for no reason." Sakura blushed even more, "It was for a reason..................." Sora said, "What was that reason?" Sakura was blushing so much that she was sweating, and she said, "I-I r-really like y-you..............." Sora smiled, "In what way?" Sakura's blush intensified, "I think your really cool, and I think that I love you.........." Sora gasped, and said, "W-Well I kinda think you look beautiful..........." Sakura gasped, and said, "You think I look beautiful?" Sora nodded, he was blushing now, "And kind, sweet, and strong." Sakura smiled, they were getting closer, "I think it was soon after I left out little group that I started to love you, after Lee broke my heart and all. I was sad that you were still Hiashi's pet, and knew that deep down you were a good person.............." Sora smiled, "And did I say I kinda think you look beautiful? Because I think you are the most beautiful girl in the universe, and thats saying a lot, I have met many pretty girls." Sakura laughed, and put her arm's around his neck, "I really love you, you know..........." Sora smiled, "And I love you..................." They kissed, and when they pulled away, Sora said, "Sakura..............." Sakura looked on the verge of tears, and she put her head on her chest as she cried, "Sora, I don't know if I'm ready for this............" Sora smiled, "Ready for another relationship? Why not?" Sakura said, "Lee destroyed my heart, and I don't know if I could take another heart break............." Sora smiled, "Sakura, I started to love you before you loved me, right after the fight with Ezra and Sasuke.......................I swear by my name that I will never do anything to purposefully hurt you, emotionally or physically, unless we're training." Sakura looked at him, "Y-You do?" Sora smiled, "I love you so much, that was one of the reason's I came here..........." Sakura was crying tears of joy, and she said, "I love you.................." Sora smiled, and touched his forehead to her's, and said, "I love you to, and I hope that we can be together, forever.........." They kissed again, and when they pulled away, Sakura said, "You know, I really missed being in love..........." Sora nodded, "Me to. Then I met you." Sakura smiled, and said, "Yup. And then we found out that we were in love, and things started to get loving between us..........." Sora smiled, "Then we start kissing, and begin a relationship." When he said this, they both blushed madly. Then they smiled at each other, each happier then they had been for a long time.

Ezra stood on the porch to the red dorm, and said, "Man, they are taking really long, and Sora needs to get in soon or he won't be able to get in............" Then he saw two figures come out of the forest, and when they got closer, he saw that it was Sakura and Sora. Then when they got closer he saw that they were holding hands. Then when they were next to him, Sora said, "Hey Ezra." Ezra smiled, "Hey. How'd things go?" Sakura smiled, and said, "Pretty well............" Sora smiled, and yet again they kissed. Ezra smiled, "Well, Sakura, what I said was true, you would find someone else..........." Sakura pulled away, and smiled, "Yeah............." They walked away, and Ezra said, "Hehe, now this is getting interesting........I just wish that I could find someone to............" He looked up at the sky, and smiled, "Whoever you are, I'll find you, and when I do, get ready for some serious love." He laughed at himself, and smiled. He knew that someone was out there, he just knew it.