TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra was waiting for Sasuke and Hinata when a man came up to Ezra. The man looked familiar but.... "Mister, who are you?"
Ezra asked. The man said, "Ezra, did you already forget the person who took care of you for the first three years of your life?" Ezra then gasped and said, " Dr. Crowler, it's you!" and hugged him. "Why are you here? Your supposed to be teaching a Duel academy." Crowler replied, "Well, I was going to tell you that you are old enough now to enter in Duel Academy, and if you wanted to you could." Then he said, "But if you don't want to leave this place, I understand. You have a wonderfu-" "Of course I want to!" Ezra cut in. "Why wouldn't I? I haven't seen Jaden in forever!" Crowler then replied, "Well, it's a good thing he passed his written exam, or you would've gotten your hopes up for nothing." Then Crowler got a paper out and gave it to Ezra and said, "This is your written exam, you must pass it in order to go to the practical exam." Ezra looked at it and said, "Okay!.... Oh! Can you talk to Lady Tsunade and see if I can get the five years off? I need the permission." Crowler said, "Sure, but where would I find her?" Ezra replied, "Come with me when I go to her. I'm just waiting for my Brother and Sister." So they waited. Then a figure came up to them. It was Hinata! Hinata pulled off second place, and Sasuke soon came in third. Ezra laughed and said, "Haha, Sasuke, looks like your paying for Ramen tonight!" Sasuke was bitter, until he saw Crowler, "Who are you?" Ezra replied, " This is the man who took care of me for three years, Dr. Crowler!" Crowler looked at them, and Ezra said, "These are my brother and sister, Sasuke and Hinata!" Crowler shook hands with them, and Ezra told them where he was going for five years. Hinata said, "Um.... could I please come with you Ezra? I just feel like it would be lonely without you around." Then Sasuke said, "I would like to go to, it sounds like fun." Ezra, surprised at them, said, "Sure, but you don't have decks, what could you do?" Then Crowler replied, "The school could provide the decks, as long as you pass the written exam." Then Crowler handed them the exam, and walked with them to the Hokage's mansion to see if they could get the time off. When they got there, they saw Naruto and Sakura, and they were right in the middle of kissing! Hinata's eyes filled with tears,and she said, "Sorry guy's, but I think I'll get this test over with now, bye!" Ezra was wide-eyed when he saw just how much she was saddened by this. Then Sasuke turned around and said, "I'll go talk to her, you talk to Lady Tsunade." Ezra replied, "Thanks." and Sasuke ran off to find Hinata. Then Crowler asked, "What was that about?" Ezra explained to Crowler what had happened in the battle against Pain and how Hinata loved Naruto. Then when Sakura confessed her feelings to Naruto they started dating."Well, she has a good excuse to cry then." Crowler said, as they walked past Naruto and Sakura, since Ezra was getting kinda grossed out. Then they talked to Lady Tsunade and she said that it was alright for them to leave, but before the Practical exams they still had to go on mission's. Ezra thanked the Hokage and went outside in a happy mood, then when he got to the place he was standing at he remembered that Hinata was still sad and that he should probably help Sasuke talk to Hinata. Then he raced off after saying goodbye to Crowler.