TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It was Christmas Eve, and the Slifer Dorm room was so packed with presents that they had to move to the dinner place to do Christmas instead. Ezra said as they moved the tree, "I really can't wait 'til next year, Jaden, can you?" Jaden shook his head, "Nope. We can do this in a place with space." Ezra smiled as they put the tree down, "Okay, so thats done. Now just a sec...." He used Instant Transmission, and in about half an hour he had bought a couch, a recliner, and a few rocking chairs. Jaden realized that he was actually planning on taking a walk or something. He smiled, and said, "Hey Ezra, can you get one more? I just want to be sure that everyone has a seat." Ezra nodded, left, and came back with another chair. This time, Jaden said, "Ezra, how do you get the money?" Ezra smiled, "I save up with my money from doing missions and such. I get a quarter most of the time, so I get about one thousand ryo a mission." Jaden smiled, "I see." Ezra smiled back, and left. Jaden said, "Ezra, I really hope that you can have a good time."

Ezra smiled as he walked down a hallway. Then he walked past a poster. He turned around, and said, "Okay, so what's this?" He looked at the poster, and it had a bunch of Duel Monster's on it, and it said, "Are you not going home for Christmas? Are you missing out on the party's? Well, than here you go! A Duel Academy party! Basically a party, but Christmasy! Tonight at eight 'til eleven in the gym!" Ezra said as he read this, "That couldn't have been more cheesy. But it does sound like fun. But what will we do?" He scanned it, and said, "I guess we'll have to play it by ear. That's fine!" He smiled, and walked away. Then he realized something, "I bet that there will be some sort of dance. I'll leave when it's time." He walked away, and started to hum, "Get your Game on, Game on!" Then he closed his eye's while humming, and walked into a wall. He fell over, and said, "Man, thats the last time I'm walking with my eye's closed." He continued to walk, and said, "This time of year is so fun, everyone is happy. I think thats sort of the gift I get for Christmas, knowing that most people are happy." Hikari looked down on him, "Ezra, I know you love Christmas but it's okay to be sad that your one of the only people who have never gotten a single present in their lives..........Heck, you only ever had time to hang out with your friends, maybe have them spend the night with you for your birthday. No cake, no ice cream. Not even a microwave pack of Ramen. And then you would always be invited someone else's birthday party, and saw what one was really like. Actually, I think that's why you didn't have many friends, because your birthdays were always, I'm sorry to sound mean and cruel, but they were always sort of lame. Even my party's were better. You've always looked out for yourself when it came to stuff you liked. And you were really good about it when you were in front of us, and you never even threw a tantrum alone. Although you were thrown into rage when someone in our family is called weak. But I would hear crying all the time, and I'm sorry to say I didn't help you because of the way your father would take it. He said that you had the learn how to fend for yourself, but I knew that because Hinata was a failure compared to Hanabi that he made the person who was closest to her suffer. Then I was killed........................You felt so much pain and agony........................." Ezra smiled as he listened in, "Hey mom! Don't worry about me! Have a good time up there, have Goku and King Kai over! And maybe even Bubbles and Gregory!" Hikari gasped, and said, ".......Okay! I will! Merry Christmas, Ezra!" Ezra smiled, and stuck his thumb up at her, "And Merry Christmas to you, Mom!"

Ezra told everyone about the party, and made sure that they all knew. Then at eight o'clock, they all went to the gym. There were actually a large amount of people still here for Winter Break, and it was a real party......Of some sort. It was basically a "Talk to friends party." Ezra looked around for some kind of duel, and Jaden said, "So, now what?" Ezra smiled, "There's that massive space over there, wanna duel?" Jaden smiled, "You bet. Get your Game on!" Ezra smiled as they turned on their Duel Disks. Jaden went first, "I draw! And now I play, Polymerization! To fuse Avian, Sparkman, And Bubble Man to form........Tempest! Now I'll throw down a face down and end my turn." Ezra drew, "I draw! And I summon, Wind Spellcaster in attack mode! Now I play, Double Fusion! First I'll fuse Spell and Apprentice to form, Wind Master! Next I'll fuse Master and Cloud to form Cloud Master!" Jaden said, "When did you get your cards back?" Ezra smiled, "When I was Ren." Jaden smiled, and said, "So, whats the scoop on Master?" Ezra smiled, "You'll see. Now I play my favorite Spell ever! All for One, and One for All! I'll destroy Cloud Master in order to summon, Tornado Dragon! So now his attack points raise by 1000." Jaden said, "But Cloud Master had more attack points!" Ezra smiled, "But it also has a special effect. You see, if it's destroyed, I can send one card from my hand to my grave to summon one monster with less attack points. So I thin I'll summon, Wind Master!" Wind Master came onto the field, and said, "Well Tornado, it looks like we're back in the game!" Tornado nodded, "Yes, but if they get annoying about Ezra's next girlfriend, then they have another thing coming! But let's get back on track here. Ezra." Ezra nodded, and said, "I play the spell, Polymerization! Now I fuse Tornado and Master to form to mighty......Tornado Dragon Master!!!!!!" Ezra smiled as a huge wind enveloped the whole gym, and Hinata said while she was talking to some Obelisks, "Ezra's dueling. Thats his Christmas." Ezra smiled as he looked at his hand, "Okay, so now his ability kicks in, making him five hundred attack points stronger for every WIND card in our graves! So now, Avian, Spell, Cloud, Apprentice, and Tornado make 2500, and that makes 6000! Now I play, heavy storm! That should destroy your trap! And now for my last spell, Lightning Vortex! That makes me toss a card, but you are rid of all monsters. And now, I attack! So you lose." Jaden smiled, "Good job Ezra, you've regained you skill." Ezra smiled, "I had fun. Good job." Jaden smiled, "Thats good."

Ezra talked to Zane about the Pro-league, and Dr. Crowler came on the monitor, "Hello! It is now time to pick a dance partner, and dance with them! Slow Dance, mind you." Ezra had a sweat drop on his head, "How did I see that coming? Oh well. Bu-bye." He left, and said, "Hehe, I don't plan on dancing with a person I don't know." Hinata stepped in front of him, and said, "Where are you going?" Ezra looked at the ground sadly, "Leaving, just go dance with Naruto........" He started to walk, and Hinata said, "Oh no you aren't. Your fun isn't being spoiled that fast. Naruto's back at the dorm wrapping presents. And since we both don't have a partner, why don't we dance?" Ezra smiled, "Okay." They started to dance with each other, and Jaden said, "Brother and Sister dancing together, thats sweet." Ezra smiled, "She's my sister, and she doesn't have a date. I guess that I have to do this." Hinata smiled back, "And you've gone through so much.......It would be a crime not to be nice to someone like you........." Ezra smiled as she danced with him, "Merry Christmas.........." Hinata smiled, "Merry Christmas."