TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra disappeared from Duel Academy for a while, but this time, everyone knew he was coming back, since he left a note. He returned, and said, "I need to have some alone time. Don't worry, I'm just going to be in a cave." He left, and Sasuke said, "He is so back in his Element." Jaden said, "And what is his Element?" Sasuke smiled, "He loves Christmas. He is always a part of the festivities, and he has fun.......But on Christmas morning........" Jaden was confused, "On Christmas Morning?" Sasuke sighed, "He would always give everyone a present, and he even used his own money that he earned to buy them......But he never got one present." Jaden's eye's widened, "He's never gotten a Christmas Present?" Sasuke nodded, "I know what your thinking, me and Hinata are cruel, but Hiashi was the cause. I just think he loved making Ezra suffer because he thought Hinata was a failure. So he banned the entire clan from giving him a Christmas Present. Christmas was still his favorite holiday, and he loved it, and he knew that giving was important, and that it was kind. He would always buy me, Hinata, and our mother awesome gifts, and the presents to Hiashi and Hanabi weren't as awesome, but they were really nice, not something a normal kid would get their father. Our mother couldn't stand that, and I think she tried to give him a present, but Hiashi caught her, and she was hurt badly. Ezra loved Christmas, but not Christmas morning. He can actually sleep at night. Then when we would wake up, he would be sleeping, and our mother would wake him. Then we would eat breakfast, and Ezra would always look at the stack of presents in hope, but when it was time to open the presents, he would be asked to go away, and he would either go to his room, or go and train for the academy. I just know he saw the other kids with their presents, and then at the Academy he would talk to friends and such, not that he had many, and they would always ask what he got after he did the same. It was so bad.........But he got used to it. He would always go to Ichiraku to eat Ramen, and he even gave Naruto some gifts. Naruto had caught wind of the fact that Hiashi had punished our mom severely when she tried to give Ezra a present, so he decided to not give Ezra any, because Ezra would be sad if he got hurt because of him. He would always know when to come home, because people would be coming out of the houses. Actually, he got an emergency mission one time, that helped. But it was still bad." Jaden looked at the ground sadly, "I'm glad I haven't done Christmas shopping yet. Thanks for warning me." Sasuke nodded, "I guess that Hiashi would get mad at us if Ezra got a present. I'll warn everyone." Jaden smiled, "Yeah, that is a good idea." Sasuke nodded, and ran off.

Ezra sat in the cave he was wrapping presents in, and said, "I love this time of year. It's so fun, and happy. I wonder where I'll eat this year. I do have Instant Transmission......Yeah, I'll got to Ichiraku again. I hope everyone likes their presents........." He looked at the stack of presents he bought everyone. At the very top were Goku's, Hikari's, and Sasuke and Hinata's. He smiled, and started to wrap. He smiled as he finished, "Another Christmas. I doubt I'll get a present. At least everyone else will get these. I'm so glad to give these. I still wonder......That one year, when mom had a broken arm.......Why?" He shrugged to himself, and said, "I'll ask her when I have Christmas with her. No wait, not just me......Oh well." He smiled, "I finally get to give Jaden a gift! Man, I never got the opportunity, and now I do!" He laughed at himself, and said, "Please, don't throw yourselves in harms way just so I can have a present or two. That would not make for a good Christmas." He looked at the pile of presents he just bought, and said, "All of you, I hope you like these."

Ezra carried the massive stack of presents to the red dorm, they were doing Christmas morning over there. They were going to alternate every year. He carried the presents, and was having a hard time. He tripped, and fell over, dropping all of the presents. Sakura walked by, and saw him, "Oh my. Ezra, are you okay?" Ezra nodded, and started to pick up the presents, "I'm good." Sakura helped him, and when she got to the last one, she saw that it was her's, "Huh?" Ezra smiled, "Whats the matter?" Sakura smiled, "You didn't have to give me a present, after all I've done......" Ezra smiled, "If your my friend, you get a present." Sakura smiled at him, "Ezra, thank you so much." Ezra smiled back, "It's my pleasure." He walked away, and Sakura smiled sadly. That boy wasn't getting anything, and that was only because she knew that he would hate to see a friend injured because of it. Ezra hummed as he walked to the red dorm. He made good time, and kicked open the door. He set the presents down, and let them fall as Naruto said, "Hey Ezra." Ezra smiled, "Hi. And no peeking." Naruto laughed, and Ezra turned to leave, but was stopped by Hinata, "Hi." Ezra smiled at her, "Hi." Hinata said, "How have you been these last few days?" Ezra smiled, "Awesome. It's almost Christmas......." Hinata smiled. Even if he never got a present his whole life he would still love the Christmas season. She looked at him happily, "I hope you have a really good time this year." Ezra looked at her happily, "Me to. Merry Christmas." Hinata nodded, "Merry Christmas." Ezra disappeared, and reappeared on the other side of Hinata, "Now, I have to train. Can't spend the entire Christmas standing around." Hinata laughed as he walked away. Then when he was sure he wasn't looking, she looked at him worriedly, "I wonder how much he can actually take before he explodes........" Naruto smiled, "He'll be fine. And anyways, I have an idea......"