TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sasuke smiled as Naruto got out of the hospital. Naruto was in crutches, and wasn't able to move very well. Hinata smiled, "Naruto, you still are awesome, even if you can't duel." Naruto smiled, and kissed her on the cheek, "Thanks.....I love you." Hinata smiled back as Naruto leaned on the wall, "I love you to." Hinata kissed him lovingly, and Sasuke said, "You two love each other so much, I couldn't even begin to- Wait, yes I can." Hikaru laughed, and kissed Sasuke, "Yeah, you can imagine it." They kissed, and Jaden just happened to be walking through that same hallway at that moment, "Hi." Hinata pulled away, and said, "Hey Jaden. How are you? Any news on Ezra?" Jaden shook his head, "Nope. They've searched the entire school, and the whole island, there is not even a strand of blue hair." Hinata looked at the floor sadly, "Oh well.........." Sasuke smiled, "Hinata, I'm sure we'll get him back here, don't worry. I hope we can get him back by christmas, it'll be hard because it's been snowing since November." Hinata nodded, "And we only have a week." Jaden smiled, "Yeah........" Syrus smiled, "It'll be fine." Naruto smiled as he went super, "You know what? Forget crutches, I'll just fly." Hinata laughed, "That's good." Naruto smiled as Hinata left to practice, "I love that girl, she is so......... Kind, sweet, and gentle, she's pretty much a copy of Ezra and her mother, except not as strong." Sasuke nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad you like her, she is great." Naruto smiled, "I just wish that I had known her love sooner.....I broke her heart by just dating Sakura." Sasuke smiled, "Hey, that wasn't your fault." Naruto smiled as he kept hovering, "Thanks..........I'm glad she has you." Sasuke smiled back, "And I'm glad she has you, Naruto."

Hinata drew a card, and said, "It's my move Alexis, I draw! Now I summon, Jain, Lightsworn Paladin! Now I attack, and win this duel!" Alexis fell to the ground, and said, "Wow, Hinata, you've been dueling pretty well, I lost in two turns." Hinata smiled, "I think Dueling runs in my family, but Ezra got the entire dose." Alexis nodded, and said, "I think so." Then Hinata sensed something, "Get down Alexis!" Alexis got on the ground, and Hinata caught something, "A letter?" She opened it, and it read, "Meet me with all of your friends tonight at eight at the courtyard. And don't be late." Hinata smiled, "So, someone wants to meet us? Alexis, do you think we should go?" Alexis nodded, "Of course." Hinata smiled, "Okay, I'll go get the word out to everyone." Hinata left, and Alexis said, "Why do I get the feeling that this will be very strange?"

Hinata knocked on the door to the Boy's blue dorm, "Can I talk to Zane?" Someone opened the door, and Hinata smiled at Zane, "Hey Zane, check this out. Someone wants to meet us all, at eight tonight. You coming?" Zane nodded, "Of course. Everyone else coming?" Hinata nodded, "Yeah, I just need to stop by every dorm first. See you at eight." She left after Zane said, "See you." Zane smiled, "I get the feeling that this will be very interesting."

Hinata knocked on Sasuke's dorm, and said, "Sasuke, Bastian, can I talk to you?" Sasuke opened the door, and said, "What is it?" Hinata smiled and took out the letter, "Someone wants to meet us, and at eight. You want to come?" Sasuke smiled, "Of course. Let me talk to Bastian...." He left the door open, and Hinata waited. A few minutes later, Sasuke came back, "Bastian said he would love to come. Courtyard, right?" Hinata nodded, "Yeah. Thanks!" Sasuke hugged her randomly, and said, "How about you and me spend some time together, Brother to Sister tomorrow night?" Hinata smiled, "I would love that." Sasuke smiled and released her, "I've missed being happy........I mean, I should be happy, but after all of the bad stuff......" Hinata smiled, and kissed him on the cheek, "I know what you mean." Sasuke smiled as Hinata walked away, "Ezra got all the time he wanted to be alone with her, now it's my turn."

Hinata knocked on the Slifer Dorm, and said, "Naruto, can I talk to all of you?" The door opened, and Jaden was there, "Hi Hinata. What is it?" Hinata walked in to find Sakura, Yuki, Syrus all sitting together, [Syrus blushing madly] and Naruto sitting in a chair alone. Hinata smiled, and kissed her boyfriend on the cheek, "Hi." Naruto smiled back, "Hi." Hinata smiled and said, "All of you, I have to ask you something, someone wants to meet all of us tonight in the courtyard at eight. Are you coming? Everyone else is." Naruto smiled, "Of course I'm coming, it might be a bad guy, and if it is, I will protect you." Hinata smiled, and Sakura said, "I'll come, I have nothing better to do." Yuki smiled, "I'll come. Is Lee coming?" Hinata nodded, "I was going to ask him, but I forgot, I'll ask him later." Yuki smiled, "Thanks." Syrus and Jaden nodded as well, "Yeah." Hinata smiled, and said, "Thanks. I really appreciate it." Naruto smiled, and said, "I would go even if you didn't want me to, I love you to much to let you be if it's an anonymous." Hinata blushed, and turned towards him, "And I would never want t you to not come. Well, except when I spend time with my family." Naruto smiled, "And thats okay." They kissed, and Jaden said, "They only have on piece missing from the puzzle: Ezra. I hope we can find him soon." Everyone nodded, "Yeah.........."

That night at eight, everyone waited at the courtyard for the person. Jaden said, "Don't worry, we are a bit early." Hinata nodded, "Yeah." Then they heard a voice, "So you came? Thats good." Sasuke smiled, "Thanks for the notice, Ren." Ren smiled, and jumped down from the rooftop of the Academy, "I think your all wondering why I called you here, am I right?" Hinata nodded, "Yes. So why did you send a letter without signing it." Ren pulled his hand to his hood, "Because I finally found some people I can trust, thats why. And for that I will show you my face." He pulled his hood down, and everyone gasped. Sasuke said, "No way......" He looked at the blue hair, and blue eye's, "Ezra?!?"