TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hinata ate breakfast the next morning, and Alexis was across from her. Hinata said, "So, any news on Ezra?" Alexis shook her head, "The team searched the entire island, there's no sign of him anywhere." Hinata looked at her food sadly, "Darn." Alexis nodded, "I'm sure we'll find him." Hinata smiled, "I'm okay." Lee came up next to them, and said, "What are you talking about?" Hinata looked at him, "Ezra missing......No one can find him." Lee looked at the ground, "Thats okay.........." Hinata smiled, "It's not your fault." Lee smiled back, "I know." Hinata smiled, and went outside after finishing her food. She looked at the sunrise, and said, "This was so sudden........." A picture of a happy Ezra playing Duel Monsters with Jaden flew into her head, and she said, "Ezra was so happy here.........Not with some of the people, but the place........." Then a figure appeared in the distance. She saw black clothing all around, even a black cape. The person had their hair covered, and their eye's were covered by the hood, but she could tell that the person could see, the hood was just big. She couldn't see their face either. She ran up to the person, and said, "Excuse me, but who are you?" The person said, "No one you need to know. But I can tell you that my name is Ren. I don't know my surname, I was born an orphan." Hinata looked at him sadly, [he had a boy voice], "Do you have any friends?" He shook his head, "Nope." Hinata said, "Can you show me your face?" Ren shook his head, "I only show people I know full well and trust my face." Hinata looked at the ground sadly, and said, "You seem to have had a rough childhood.......How old are you?" Ren said, "Thirteen." Hinata gasped, "Wow........Are you an orphan still?" Ren nodded, "Yes, but I can fend for myself, don't worry about me." Hinata nodded, "Of course." Ren walked away, and said, "By the way, you are?" Hinata smiled, "My name is Hinata Hyuga. It's good to meet you, Ren." Ren nodded, "And it was good to meet you." He walked away, and Hinata said, "Ren......Who is he?"

Sasuke stood outside the Yellow Dorm, and said, "Ezra can't be found.....He could be far away.......All alone and lost........" Then he saw a figure in the distance. Black Clothes, and a black cape. Covered face. Sasuke walked over to the person, and said, "Who are you?" Ren smiled, "My name is Ren, no Surname." Sasuke smiled, "Nice to meet you Ren, I'm Sasuke Uchiha." Ren said, "You wouldn't happen to know Hinata Hyuga, would you?" Sasuke smiled, "She's my sister. And let me tell you that we're just brother and sister by heritage, and our brother. He is both Hyuga and Uchiha, and apparently, our clans are descended from the Saiyans." Ren said, "I see. Thats cool." Sasuke smiled, "Mind showing me your face?" Ren nodded, "I only show people I trust my face. I'm sorry." Sasuke shook his head, "Don't apologize, I was just hoping to get a look at you, it's fine if you don't want to show me your face." Ren nodded, "Well, I have one last stop here, can you show me where the Slifer Dorm is? It took me half an hour to get here." Sasuke smiled, "Just over to the west, by the sea." Ren nodded, "Thanks." Sasuke nodded back, "Your welcome." Ren walked away, and Sasuke said, "That was really sudden........Almost Random......"

Naruto and Jaden sat in the Slifer Dorm playing a mat-game of Duel Monsters. Naruto said, "I play my spell, heavy storm. Now that your spell is destroyed, I win." Jaden smiled, "I was going easy on you." Naruto nodded, "I could tell." Then the door knocked, and Naruto opened it to reveal a figure with black clothes, and a black cape, and with their entire face covered. Naruto smiled, "I'm Naruto. You are?" Ren smiled from inside his hood, "My name is Ren, no surname." Jaden smiled, "I'm Jaden Yuki." Ren nodded, "Nice to meet you both. You two wouldn't happen to know Hinata and Sasuke, would you?" Naruto blushed, "Hinata's my girlfriend, and Sasuke's my friend." Ren nodded, "Thats nice. It must be good to be in love, isn't it?" Naruto blushed, "Yeah, I guess........" Jaden chuckled, "I wouldn't know." Ren turned around, and looked at the clouds, "I used to be in love.......Have friends........Then my girlfriend turned on me...........I realized that the only person you can trust is yourself.......My heart had closed.......My friends had all moved away, and I had no parents......." Naruto looked at Ren sadly, "My friend left because of the same reasons, as we believe.............I guess I can understand where your coming from a bit......" Ren nodded, and walked away, "It was good to meet you all. I must be leaving, and you should get to class." Naruto nodded, and Ren walked away. Naruto said, "Ren wasn't a part of the school, was he?" Jaden shook his head, "We got a list a while ago of all students, and there was no Ren on that list." Naruto smiled, "Thats really strange."

Everyone sat together at lunch. Naruto said, "Sasuke, Hinata, did you two meet a person name Ren?" Sasuke nodded, "You met him to." Naruto nodded, "Yup. He was so weird........And he said he had a girlfriend........Then she broke his heart.......And his friends moved away......his heart closed....." Hinata smiled, "Thats Ren. I guess that he and his friends never got back in touch. I bet that they forgot about him, I bet he asked them to call........" Sasuke nodded, "I bet........Ezra seems to be feeling along those lines......Or except without the no friends part." Hinata nodded, "He has us." Jaden nodded as well, "And if he thinks that he has none, then he is dead wrong....." Sasuke nodded, "And we will find him, even if it's the last thing we do!" They all nodded. They hoped for the best, and that Ezra was okay.