TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra spent a lot of time Dueling his friends and Training with Goku in his free time. Ezra was Dueling Zane this time, and it was his second turn. Zane was going. "I attack with Cyber End Dragon!" Ezra lost, and said, "I'm losing my touch..........." Zane said, "You did well." Ezra smiled, "Thanks......." He left, and Zane said, "I won that to easily........." Sakura looked at the area Ezra was in, "He did win to easily. Ezra beat Yuki when he was silent to the core............." Hinata nodded, "Yeah." Sasuke saw Ezra lose, and said, "He lost so quickly.........." Naruto nodded, "Thats true.................." Hinata looked at Zane, "Zane, I know that you should feel good, but-" Zane smiled, "I don't feel that good. He could have won." Hinata smiled, "Thanks." Jaden looked at Hinata, "I think that he was shaken up by his break up with Yuki......But aren't they friends?" Hinata nodded, "They are, but I think it's more of the position I was in with Naruto......." Naruto nodded, "He isn't loved by someone who he loves." Sakura said, "He still loves her? But didn't you come to love Hinata?" Naruto smiled, "I did, but Ezra isn't in love with anyone else, and I doubt that he feels like looking." Sakura was confused, "Why not?" Naruto smiled, "I wasn't to keen on getting another girlfriend when you broke my heart, Sakura." Sakura smiled, "I'm sorry, but I still don't understand." Naruto smiled, "He doesn't think that he can let his heart break again, and after so many times, I can't blame him. The girl has to come to him." Sakura's eye's were wide, "Is that it? Now I know what I put you through........." Naruto smiled, "It's good." Then Zane walked up, "Yuki never meant to do this........But I don't want to force her to help......." Hinata stood up, "I'll go." She walked away, and Naruto said, "Wait up, I'll go." Hinata shook her head, "I'm going, I owe him." Naruto was confused, "I don't understand." Hinata smiled, "Remember when I was engaged with Sora? Well, he gave me a really good pep talk, and I have to give him one in return." Sasuke smiled, "Thats good. Good luck, sweety!" He kissed her, and she said, "As long as I'm his sister, I won't need luck." Naruto nodded, and Hinata walked away. Sasuke said, "That was sort of awesome." Naruto laughed, "That was awesome, I just hope she can be that awesome when she is in front of Ezra." Sasuke nodded, "Of course."

Ezra stood on a cliff with his arm's folded. "I need to get a grip, if I don't, I won't be able to do anything." Hinata walked up, a few yards away from Ezra, "Ezra....." Ezra turned around, and said, "You need something? Someone you need me to beat?" Hinata said, "Now you know full well that you couldn't even if there was." Ezra smiled, "What does that mean? I'm fine!" Hinata frowned, "Drop the act." Ezra frowned, "What does that mean?" Hinata smiled, "You've been protecting us from your true feelings this whole time. What are you doing? What are you gaining?" Ezra turned away, "Not much." Hinata heard crying, and she said, "Ezra....?" Ezra had tears running down his cheek, "It's just so painful........" Hinata gasped, "What has he been holding back?" Ezra continued to cry, and Hinata said, "Ezra, how are you feeling?" Ezra kept crying, "Not my best.........." Hinata started walking to Ezra, "Why not?" She made it to Ezra, and he said, "It's just....... I'm so dead from knowing that I'm not loved.............No one cares............." Hinata looked at him worriedly, "Are you okay?" Ezra turned around, crying, "No, I'm not!" Before he could say anymore, Hinata hugged him. He was surprised, "What the?" Hinata smiled, "Ezra, your wrong. Sasuke, our mother, and I all love you like a family should. And we all can't stop or kill the pain, but we can help it." Ezra's eye's were wide, "Hinata........" He hugged her back, and she said, "You can finally see that you are loved. Not romantically, but we love you." Ezra smiled as they released each other, "Thank you, Hinata." Hinata smiled, "I had to do this, you helped me back in the Sora saga." Ezra laughed, "Are we going by Sagas? Then what should this be? The Yuki saga?" Hinata laughed, "How about the awesome Saga?" Ezra smiled, "Eh, let's just stick with being cool." He stuck his thumb up at her, and she did the same.

Ezra smiled as he made it to the afterlife. He looked around, and said, "I like this place. But I like Duel Academy as well." He started to walk towards the trees, when a figure came at him. Then he saw that the figure had his Kunai out. Ezra got his Kunai out, and the Kunai's clashed. Ezra saw that the person had a hood on, and used his wind chakra to blow it off. It was Sora! Ezra smiled, "So it's you." Sora nodded, "Of course." Ezra smiled, and closed his eye's. Sora said, "Whats this?" Ezra opened his eye's, and the traits of both the Mangeykyo Sharingan and Byakugan appeared. Ezra smiled, "Your a good fighter, but without this Byakkingan, your dead." Sora smiled, and flew at Ezra. Ezra smiled, and stepped to the side. Sora gritted his teeth, "You dare mock me?" Ezra smiled, and dodged another attack. He kept dodging, "Slow." Finally, he caught Sora's arm, and threw him to the ground, and when Sora bounced, Ezra kicked him up. Ezra then used instant transmission, and said, "Kamehame......" A ball of light appeared in his hands that were cupped at his side, "HAAAA!!!!" Ezra blasted Sora, and Sora fell to the ground. Ezra smiled, he was pushing Sora to go Super. He turned back to normal, "I was hoping for a better challenge." Sora had his teeth gritted, "Why you....." He went Super, and started to overwhelm Ezra. Barraging him with attacks, and kicking Ezra up, he smiled, "How do you like me now?" Ezra smiled, "Hehe, I'll show you how much I like you." His hair stood up, and Sora said, "You going Super?" Ezra shook his head, "Nope." Sora was confused, "What are you doing?" Ezra smiled, "You'll see." Ezra smiled as his hair flashed yellow, and he went Super Saiyan! He smiled, "Your dead." Sora smiled, "What is this?" Ezra smiled, "This is your doom. The Super Form is powerful, but so is the Super Saiyan. So say good night." He disappeared, and reappeared at Sora's side. He punched Sora in the face very hard, and said, "Slow." He smiled, and punched Sora in the gut. Sora spat, and Ezra smiled, "That should teach you to challenge me again." He walked away, and Sora fell to the ground, "You....Will pay......." Ezra smiled, "Next time you pull a trick like that, you won't be so lucky." He walked away, and turned to normal, "Hehe, I can't wait to train, I need to show Goku my awesome move." He used Instant Transmission.

Ezra reappeared at Kai's planet. He looked for Goku, and found him doing pushups. Ezra smiled, "Your training?" Goku stood up, "Of course. But I taught you everything that needs to be learned. I even taught you the Spirit Bomb." Ezra smiled, "And I want to show you something. Charge a Kamehameha. And you better not hold back, go Super Saiyan if you have to." Goku nodded, and flew up, as Ezra made four Shadow Clones, and put his hands up to the sky. Goku was confused, and he said, "What are you doing?" Ezra smiled, "You'll see." He waited for a while, and the Clones said, "We're done." Ezra smiled, "Good timing, I just finished." He charged a Kamehameha, and the clones added the Risen Shurinken to the Kamehameha. Ezra smiled, "Spirit.......Risen.......Kamehame......." Goku launched his Kamehameha as Ezra said, "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" The beams clashed, and Goku had to add all of his Ki to the Kamehameha, and Ezra added all of his as well. Goku only just dodged, and said, "Neat move." Ezra smiled, "Thanks. You to." Goku smiled, "Nice combo there." Ezra stuck a thumb up, "Thanks. I'll see you again." Goku nodded, and Ezra left.

Ezra knocked on the door to Hikari's house. Hikari opened the door, and saw Ezra, "Oh Ezra........" She hugged him, and he said, "Why are you hugging me?" Hikari pulled away, "You must have the kindest spirit I've ever known...." Ezra was confused, "What do you mean?" Hikari smiled, "You wanted to keep her as a friend so fast.....Like it was nothing........Hiashi demoted me from my clan, and he is not my friend....." Ezra smiled, "Well, it wasn't that hard." Hikari smiled, "That was a lie." Ezra had a tear rolling down his face, "I guess......." Hikari hugged him, "You don't have to lie about your true feelings, Ezra........." Ezra frowned sadly, "But people will call me weak and sad.........I can't be like this in front of everyone..........They'll laugh at me......Call me weak............" Hikari smiled at the crying boy, "Ezra, anyone who has seen you fight has no right to call you weak......." Ezra kept crying, "Thats my point, they saw me fight, and they'll think that if I can't handle a simple heartbreak then I'm weak.........." Hikari hugged him, "Ezra, you aren't weak......." Ezra cried into her shirt, "I was already weak, all those times were a fluke......" Hikari frowned, "Who gave you that idea?" Ezra continued to cry, "A lot of people...........And I believe them.........." Hikari looked at the boy, and said, "Ezra, you aren't weak........." Ezra continued to cry, "Yes......." Hikari looked at him worriedly, His heart is so open to everything, even to bad things.....He can't take much more, or he'll be.......Destroyed. Hikari smiled, "He's just like a boy crying to his mother.........." She looked at him, "Ezra, you know that you aren't weak, right?" Then she heard a voice, "Yes you are! Don't listen to her!" She turned around, and saw Hiashi, Sora, and Hanabi jeering Ezra. Hanabi said, "Not only are you weak, your stupid!" Ezra fell to the ground, crying. Hiashi smiled, "And the worst kid the world has ever seen!" Ezra heard this, and bawled. Hikari looked at them, angry, "Stop it! You just said the opposite about him! Hiashi, how can you be so cruel to your son?!" Hiashi smiled evilly, "Because he was never my son! I don't know how you can love him." Hikari looked at him angrily, "Because he's my son! And he's your to." Hiashi was about to say something else, but Ezra's hand laid rest on Hikari's shoulder, "It's okay, mom. I'm fine." Hikari looked at him, and saw that he had the Byakkingan on. "A-Are you sure?" Ezra smiled evilly, "No more mercy." Hikari gasped, He's losing himself.......Maybe it's for the best...... Ezra smiled, and Sora said, "No more mercy? Oh man, Hiashi, let's go." Hiashi looked at Sora, confused. Then he saw that Sora was scared, "Fine." They left, and Ezra said, "You better run." He started to walk away, and Hikari said, "Ezra......." Ezra smiled, and showed her his face, "No more Ezra. This isn't the nice boy you knew a while back." Hikari gasped, "Ezra....." Ezra walked away, and disappeared. Hikari fell to her knee's, "What just happened?" Back at Duel Academy, Ezra smiled, "I don't need this place anymore. Later, Duel Academy." He walked away.