TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra waited outside class. Class was set to begin, and he was volunteering to teach a few tricks to the students. He smiled. He knew that Yuki was off somewhere, she always just randomly disappeared and reappeared for no apparent reason. He wondered where she went, and the door opened. Ezra was leaning on the door, so he stumbled, and fell. He rubbed his face, and said, "Give me a warning next time." Banner said, "Sorry, Ezra." Ezra stood up, and said, "So, you ready? I know I am." Banner said, "Thats good." Ezra smiled, and jumped to the front desk, just as the students came in. Banner was squashed, and when he got up, he started to count heads. Then when he got to Yuki's seat, he said, "Ezra, where's Yuki?" Ezra said, "Somewhere. She wasn't in bed this morning according to her roommate." Banner said, "Oh." Ezra looked at Sasuke and Hinata, and they smiled at him. Ezra smiled back, and a couple Obelisk's said, "Yo, Slacker, go back to your own class." Ezra smiled, "I'm not here for class, I'm here to teach. The school asked me if I could teach the classes a few tricks, and I accepted." Banner said, "He is not lying, class. Treat him as a teacher." The Obelisk's sighed. Ezra clapped his hands, "So, shall we begin? Okay, get out you notebooks." They got out their notebooks. Ezra started to talk, and Hinata and Sasuke were some of the only people listening. He could here other people whispering to each other, and he smiled. Now he knew how the teacher's felt. Ezra said, "I won't give you detention, but if you don't listen to what I have to say, then be prepared to have some hard duels." They all heard this, and looked at Ezra. Ezra smiled. He started to talk again, and then after a while he heard something come from a few Obelisk's, "This Slacker and his friends aren't that good, they all use weak cards." He looked at them, and said, "What was that?" They stammered, "N-Nothing." Ezra smiled, "I know that was a lie. Banner, do I have your permission to put them in detention?" Banner nodded, "Yes." Ezra smiled, "Thanks. You have detention tonight." The Obelisk's begged him, "Please not tonight, I had a date to go to." Ezra smiled, "Sorry, but I don't give out mercy to people who call my family and friends weak, and terrible at duel monsters." They started to cry, and Ezra said, "Oh, fine, tomorrow night." Sasuke laughed, and Ezra looked at him, "Bro., I am the one in charge now, you better not laugh." Hinata giggled at this, and Sasuke had a sweat drop on his forehead, "You're really having fun with this, aren't you?" Ezra smiled, "Yep." Everyone laughed, and Ezra laughed along with them. Then after a little reviewing on what he had taught, they had to leave. Ezra said, "I don't do homework, so you have no homework from me today." Everyone left, and Hinata sent a quick message to Naruto before she stayed behind with Sasuke. Once everyone was gone, Hinata jumped down and hugged Ezra, "You surprised us Ezra, I had no idea you were doing this for the students! Next time tell us!" She kissed him on the cheek, and he said, "Sorry, I just got it this morning." Sasuke smiled, "You did really well today. I learned a lot of stuff that I had no clue about. Thanks." Ezra swiped his nose with his thumb, "Thanks." Hinata kissed him on the cheek again, and Naruto came up, and said, "Have any time for me, love?" Hinata blushed, and turned around, "Of course." She ran over, and kissed him on the cheek. Ezra said, "I wonder why they aren't kissing." Sasuke said, "I bet they are saving the one kiss that you allow for a g- no, wait, they are kissing." And he was right, they were kissing, and they kissed for a while before they stopped for air. Naruto said, "See you later." Hinata smiled, "Okay. Have a good time, and don't get bored, listen as hard as you can." Naruto was confused, "Why?" Hinata smiled, "You'll see." She beckoned at Sasuke, and they left. Ezra smiled. Naruto, Jaden, Syrus, Chumley, Bastian, Chazz, and Zane all sat down, and the bustle of students came in. Ezra closed his eye's, and listened for the footsteps of Yuki. He heard the same footsteps as Yuki, the teacher's must have told her to come here and listen to this one. Ezra smiled as he shivered. That heart was growing colder, and colder. Jaden heard the footsteps to, and said, "Ummm, Professor Banner? Is there another student coming?" Banner nodded, "Yes, the teacher's sent me a notice that Yuki Ookami would be coming." Jaden frowned, "Then where will she sit?" Ezra smiled, "You'll see." Yuki opened the door, and said, "Sorry I'm late, I didn't have a notice or anything." Ezra smiled, "That's fine." Yuki looked at him coldly, and he looked at her sadly, "Fine, if that's how you'll be." Yuki looked at Banner, "Where am I going to sit?" Ezra cut Banner off, "My seat, next to Jaden and Naruto." Yuki smiled heartlessly at him, "Then where will you sit?" Ezra smiled, "I'm going to give a lecture today." Naruto heard this, and asked, "Is this what Hinata meant?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah." Naruto smiled, "Cool." Jaden, and everyone else nodded, and smiled at him. He felt a little better, then he looked back at Yuki, who was heartlessly staring at him. He smiled, and began to give the same talk to them as he did to Sasuke's class. This time, no one interrupted him, and he was able to finish in time to have a small review session. The bell rang, and he said, "Well, thats it. No homework for today." Jaden thanked Ezra, and they all started to leave. Everyone stayed back to talk to Ezra. Jaden said, "Wow, Ezra. You can really give good strategies. I had no idea you could do that!" Naruto nodded, "Yeah, and no one was able to distract you, that was good. You going to eat lunch with us before next class session?" Ezra smiled, "Yeah." Syrus said, "Are you going to go to class instead of teach?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah." Naruto smiled at him, "Now what are you going to do?" Ezra smiled, "Just go, I'll catch up with you in a second." They all nodded, and left. Yuki stood on her chair, hoping to stare Ezra down.

Ezra smiled, and jumped up to a chair a few chairs away for Yuki's. He said, "So, where did you go for the last few hours?" Yuki looked at him with the coldest, most heartless expression she could, "None of you business where I go, so just leave, now." Ezra looked at her, and a tear welled up in his eye. He disappeared, and Yuki smiled, "Now he'll be weak for his fight." She disappeared as well, but to a different location. Ezra reappeared at the food court, it was getting cold outside. He held back his tear for when people who were not working here were not watching. He got his food, and looked for his friends, he was unable to hold back any longer. He saw them, and ran over to sit next to Sasuke and Hinata. As soon as he sat down, Hinata was cut off by the noise of crying. Ezra was crying his heart out. Hinata looked at Sasuke, "What happened?" Sasuke smiled, "I suspect something along the lines of Yuki." Ezra nodded, and kept crying. Jaden looked at Ezra sadly, "I can't believe you. You can't keep letting this happen to yourself." Sasuke looked at Ezra as well, "He's right. Ezra, just give up on her." Hinata gasped, "Both of you, stop! He's been trying so hard, and your willing to just throw it away?" Naruto, and everyone else nodded. Sasuke smiled, "I'm sorry, I just think that it's best that he just gives up on her and go's on with life." Ezra was still crying, and Hinata kissed Ezra's hair, "Ezra, I know it's hard, and you can give up whenever you feel best, but I will never give up on you wrenching that heart of Yuki's wide open, know that." Ezra wiped his tears, and smiled, "Thanks." Then the image of a smiling Yuki flew into his head. He closed his eye's, and blushed a bit. Hinata looked at him, "You seem a little better." Ezra smiled, "Your a good sister." She hugged him, "It must be so hard.............." Ezra smiled, "It is.......... But I have you, and Sasuke, as well as my friends, I can live." Sasuke joined in the hugging, "I'm so sorry, Ezra. You have had it worse than I have, I know that now............" Ezra put his hand on their arms, "Thanks, both of you." Sasuke pulled away, and said, "Now, why the heck did you get this for lunch?" Ezra looked at his food, and saw that he had the worst food he had ever tasted, "Shoot." Then they heard a voice, "Aww, how sweet." Ezra recognized that voice, and turned in his seat, and looked at the Pink Haired girl, "Sakura. Lee." Sasuke clenched his fist, "What are you here for? Hiashi forget something?" Sakura shook her head, "I'm here to say sorry for everything that we have done." Ezra looked at her, and decided that the worst that could happen is that someone would have a few bones broken. He decided to go along with it, "Fine." Sasuke looked at him in confusion, and shrugged. Sakura sat down next to Jaden, and he blushed a little, and Ezra slapped his own forehead. Syrus was blushing madly, and she wasn't even sitting next to him. Ezra slapped his cheek. Zane laughed at that, and Sakura said, "I made some food pills, want some?" Ezra looked at it, and said, "Sure, Sasuke, want one?" Sasuke nodded, and Sakura said, "I've figured out how to make different flavors. So Ezra, you once told me that your favorite food was Ramen, so I made Ramen Flavored for you and Naruto......" She tossed some food pills at them, and they stumbled. Sakura said, "Sasuke, you told me that you liked dumplings a lot, so here you go.........." Sasuke caught the pill, and took a bite out of it, "Mmmmm, this is pretty good! Ezra, Naruto, they aren't poisoned or anything, they're really good!" Ezra and Naruto ate theirs, and Sasuke popped his in his mouth. Sakura smirked, "I'm glad you like them. Now Hinata, here's your's........ Jaden, and the rest, I don't know you well, so I made some dumpling flavored for you......" She tossed them to everyone, and Sasuke started to cough, and he coughed up blood. Ezra gasped, and felt his forehead, "He has a fever? He didn't have one a few........." He stopped, and looked at Sakura, "Seconds ago............." Sakura smirked, and held up something, "Haha, I have tricked you, I have tricked you!" Lee laughed, and ate a food pill. Then he kissed her on the cheek, and Ezra punched him in the face. Yuki was walking in, and Lee flew back at her, and she dodged it. Ezra sighed in relief. Lee whispered to her, "Everything that we're going to say about you is not going to be true, we just want to fight Ezra." Yuki nodded, and Lee jumped to Ezra. Sakura smiled, "I have the antidote. If you fight us alone and win, then I'll give it to you. If you don't fight, then Yuki will die for your insolence." Ezra gasped, "Don't bring her into this! She doesn't even know you!" Yuki smiled evilly. Ezra was finally going to die. She put a worried look on her face, and Ezra looked at her, and said, "I'll fight you, but what happen's if I lose?" Sakura said, "You die." Ezra smiled, "I accept. When do we fight?" Sakura said, "Now, and send one of your friends to tell the Chancellor to tell the school come to the Obelisk Arena." Ezra smiled, "Jaden, would you do that? And look out for Sora while your out." Jaden nodded, and left. Sakura smirked, "Then come, we are fighting." Ezra sensed a lot of Chakra coming from both of them, and said, "Then let's go!" He jumped, and Yuki watched him walk to his doom. Lee smirked, "Happy that he's fighting for your sake?" Yuki shook her head heartlessly, "No." Lee laughed. Then Ezra looked at Yuki, and she gave him that heartless stare, but even more heartless than last time. He frowned sadly, and walked away. Hinata walked up, helping Sasuke, "You two are despicable. You don't deserve Ezra's mercy." Then she looked at Yuki, "You know, you've been really cruel to Ezra, and all he wants is to be your friend. You could at least give him a chance. Not break his heart." Yuki stared at her coldly, "I honestly don't care how he feels." Naruto picked up Sasuke, and said, "Hinata, you watch the fight, I'll take Sasuke to the hospital." Hinata kissed him, "Thanks. I'll see you at the arena?" Naruto nodded, "Yeah." Sakura made a gagging noise, and Naruto left. Hinata caught up to Ezra, and Sakura kissed Lee, and disappeared.

Ezra stood across from Sakura and Lee. Yuki, Hinata, Sasuke [he took some medicine to reduce the effect of the sickness, but he was still sick,] and Naruto all stood on the sidelines. Every student was there, and Shephard was watching as well. Ezra smiled, "You ready?" Sakura smiled, "Yes, but we want to show you something first." Ezra nodded, and Sakura and Lee both charged their Chakra, and Ezra saw the familiar sight of Chakra emitting from them. He gasped, and they released their Chakra, and Sakura's hair was floating like there was air in the arena, and Lee's was standing up like he had used the Sixth Gate of Joy. Sakura's hair was Dark Green, and Lee's was Yellow. Ezra smiled, "So, you have a super form, huh. Thats cool. But now, I will show you, the power of my red haired super!" He charged up his Chakra, but it wasn't building at all. He tried to release it all at once, but it wouldn't do anything. Sakura smiled, "I guess your wondering why you aren't able to go super, right?" Ezra nodded, "And I guess you have the answer?" Sakura smiled, and held a food pill up. Ezra said, "You-" Sakura laughed evilly, "You can't go super for three days." Ezra gasped, "You monster." Sakura laughed, "But you have no choice, or Yuki will die." Ezra gritted his teeth, "I still have to fight." He flew at Sakura, and she caught his arm, and through him backwards. Yuki was confused, "Why is he fighting for my sake? He can't win, and he'll die if he loses." Sasuke said, "Thats what I would like to know........." Sasuke thought, Why? I mean, she broke his heart, and she isn't his friend........... wait, could it be? Could he? He looked at Yuki, and thought, That would explain why he was able to get back up every time she knocked him down......... and why he never gave up............ but could he? Yuki was confused, "Could anyone give me a good reason why?" Sasuke looked at her, "Now, I'm just guessing, and I just put this together a while ago, but I think I have a good enough reason. He-He loves you." Hinata, Yuki, and Naruto all gasped. Naruto said, "You think? What makes you think that?" Sasuke smiled, "It would explain why he was able to get up every time you knocked him down, Yuki. And that would explain why he was able to never give up on you." Yuki gasped, "I guess............." Hinata said, "But even so, how can he still love you, Yuki?" Naruto answered for her, "Because he has never has someone he could be honest with, besides you two, but you are siblings. No one to tell how he felt, no one to hug him and say, 'It'll be alright.'" Yuki said as Ezra was being beaten up harshly, "Why is that?" Sasuke said, "Well...... he had a rough childhood.......... my parents were abusive, because they didn't think that they needed another son. But he was the only one who was treated this way. I never felt sorry for him, because my parents had convinced me that he was worthless....." Hinata gasped, "He was always crying when I would see him....... I wondered why, but my father said to not worry about him." Naruto frowned sadly, "I never knew him, I could have been his friend, but I was always upsest with surpassing you, Sasuke. I didn't have any friends, and when I did see him, I had no idea that his parents were abusive of him." Yuki gasped, and Sasuke said, "Then when he was killed, I thought that I had lost him, and then three years later, he comes back, and I am offered a home. I thought that Hiashi loved Ezra, but in fact, he just wanted to expand the Hyuga name. I overheard a meeting one day, and Ezra was attending it. He had an Idea, and Hiashi shot it down and called him stupid. My Hyuga mother was the only one besides me and Hinata who loved him like he needed to be. She was unable to speak out against Hiashi, so she had to wait. Then she saw him in his room, and comforted him. He loved her so much, and then..........." A tear welled up in his eye, "She died............ Ezra was almost alone, still without friends. Then he became a Genin, and his teammates accepted him, and Shikamaru understood his pain, and helped him. Ezra's attitude was finally better, but he still felt the pain of my leaving. He had no idea until Naruto told him. He trained for three long years, putting himself up against challenges, and raising his power to high levels. He never became Chunin until I came back, and once he did, Hiashi still didn't accept him. And that brings us to the present." Yuki watched as Ezra was being torn to pieces. Lee barraged him, and hit him with an amazing blow. Sakura punched him with a Chakra fist, and he coughed up blood. Yuki's heart opened, and broke for Ezra, "I-I never knew, he never told me.............. I shouldn't have treated him like that, he was so kind................" A tear rolled down her cheek, and Sasuke smiled, "Ezra finally did it, he wrenched open her heart, and made her feel something. To bad it was at his last battle..........." Yuki screamed out to Ezra, who was on the ground, "Ezra, don't die for my sake, don't die for me! I was so cruel!" Ezra laughed, "Hehe, that just makes me feel a whole lot better....... *Cough, Cough* I'm glad you know how I feel, and that your heart opened............... *Cough* Thanks, Sasuke. But I'm not finished yet.........." Yuki looked at him, confused, "What do you mean?" Ezra grabbed the floor, and stammered up, "I can still fight, and I still have Chakra. I won't lose to poison." Sakura laughed, "What can you do against that poison? Nothing. And have yourself a crush, do you? Well, you better say goodbye to her while you still can." Sasuke yelled at her, "Don't make fun of him! He truly loves her, and I highly doubt that it's just a crush, I bet he has had these feelings for a long time! And don't count him out yet!" Hinata and Naruto both yelled, "Yeah!" Ezra stood there, "I still haven't epically announced my Ninja way yet, have I?" Sasuke smiled, "And what's your ninja way?" Ezra yelled, "I never back down from a fight! That's......" He pointed at Sakura and Lee, "My Ninja way! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chakra started to emit from Ezra, and lightning boomed outside. Sakura said, "What is this?" A blast of Chakra hit the ceiling, and his hair standing up, but was still blue, "I can........ Beat-this...... Raaaaaa!!!!!!" The light released and spread over the stadium, and enveloped most of the people in it. Hinata said, "This is just like when you two fused, Sasuke!" Sasuke nodded, "Yeah, except I'm not in there! I think Ezra's breaking through the wall that the poison created!" He was right, because then you could see his Chakra across the globe, and when the smoke cleared, Ezra's hair was standing up, and was red! He smiled, "Hehe, looks like poison can be beaten after all!" Sakura smiled, "Well, then victory will be just as sweet. Let's go!"

Ezra flew at Sakura, and was intercepted by Lee. Then Lee charged at him from one side with a kick, and Sakura flew at him with a punch. Ezra smiled, and at the moment of impact, he ducked, and they hit each other in the faces. Ezra smiled, and elbowed them. Then he charged a Chidori, and when they flew at him again, he hit Sakura first, and then Lee. Lee flew back, but Sakura was closer to the ground, so she caught herself. Ezra and Sakura exchanged blows and blows, and Lee came up behind Ezra. Just as he was about to hit him in the back, Yuki appeared and hit him backwards. Ezra and Sakura stopped fighting, and looked at her. Ezra said, "What are you doing? This is my battle." Yuki smiled, "They cheated, so we get to cheat, come on, I'll be on your team." Ezra smiled, and Sakura flew at Yuki. Ezra caught Sakura's arm, and threw her around and around. Yuki smiled, and jumped up so Ezra could throw Sakura at Lee. Lee stood up, and caught Sakura. Then he set her down, and said, "Seems like the only time you'll be fighting with her at your side." Ezra blushed madly, and Sasuke said, "Would you stop?" Lee smiled, "But it's fun, and it gives us an advantage." Ezra stopped blushing, and said, "Come on, lets just fight." Sakura, Lee, and Yuki nodded. Yuki went from human to Semi-Wolf, and said, "Now, let's go!" Ezra smiled at the kind Yuki, and said, "Yeah!" He flew at Sakura, and said, "Your mine! I still can't forgive you for what you did!" He attacked her, and as they exchanged blows, she said, "What for?!" Ezra smiled, "For breaking my friends heart, that's what!" He punched her as hard as he could, and she flew back. She smiled, "You know, I just couldn't go on with our relationship. He was stupid, and I regretted saying that I loved him." Naruto smiled sadly, and Hinata kissed him. Then Ezra charged a Risengan, and said, "But you had no right to destroy his heart like you did!" She smiled, and enveloped her fist with Chakra, "But I had grown to hate him, and he was still not impressing me. So I found Lee, and I loved him. He is my true love, and I will never turn my back on him." Ezra gritted his teeth, "I hate you." They flew at each other, and it was Risengan VS Cherry Blossom Clash Fist. They collided, and Yuki stopped her fight with Lee to watch this clash, and so did Lee. Ezra contained most of his Chakra, and Sakura was forcing most of her Chakra out. Ezra released all of his Chakra, and won the clash, beating Sakura. She fell to the ground, and Ezra said, "You know what I was fighting with?" Sakura looked at him heartlessly, "What!?" Ezra smiled, "I was fighting, with the love that my sister has for Naruto. That should teach you a lesson or two." Sakura looked at him coldly, "So what? You can't fight with love!" Ezra smiled, "You can't use moves that are powered by love, but when your fighting and someone is loving that is dear to you, you'd be surprised at what you could do." Sakura frowned, "I don't care." Ezra smiled, "Well I do, so be quiet, I want to watch a fight." He looked at Yuki, who smiled at him. He blushed, and said, "Good luck." Yuki said, "Thanks." She flew at Lee, and she fought him. Neither of them had a Clash Type move, so they had to punch and kick. Then Yuki landed her scratch combo, and Ezra said, "It's over." And he was right, as soon as Yuki was done, Lee fell to the ground, scratches on every part of his body. Ezra smiled, "Sakura, hand over the antidote." She pulled out a small bottle, and gave it to him. Ezra walked over to Sasuke, and said, "Alright, here's the medicine." He gave it to Sasuke, who drank it. Instantly the antidote started to work. In two minutes Sasuke was able to do a Chidori, and he said, "Thanks." Ezra smiled, and stuck his thumb up at all of them. Hinata said, "So, Ezra........... Do you really love Yuki?" Ezra blushed as he mumbled something. Sasuke was able to hear this, and gasped, "Y-You do?" Ezra blushed, and ran away, unable to talk about it now. Then Yuki walked up, "H-He loves me........... after all of this time." Hinata looked at Yuki, "You know what I think he would love?" Yuki looked at her, "What's that?" Hinata smiled kindly at Yuki, "He would just love to talk to you alone about this, and how he feels. If you want my advise.........." Sasuke said, "Oh please just make it short." Hinata smiled, "You'd be giving up the chance of a lifetime if you let this slip by like it was nothing." Yuki smiled, "I'll talk to him." Naruto frowned, "You know what's weird about all of this?" Sasuke looked at him, "What?" Naruto smiled, "I never thought that Ezra would fall in love, it was hard to imagine that..........." Sasuke laughed, "Yes, but that was before Yuki even existed in our lives. I don't think that he was expecting for you to come, Yuki." Yuki smiled, "I'll try to make up the damage I've caused." Hinata looked at her, "And if you break that kind boys heart, you won't live to try to get him back." Yuki gasped, "Why are you worried about that?" Hinata smiled, "He know's what that can do to someone, did you hear him talking to Sakura?" Yuki gasped, "Oh, so Sakura." Naruto smiled, "She broke my heart, but at least I got to be with you, Hinata." Hinata blushed as he put his arms around her from behind, and Sasuke smiled, "She treats him better than Sakura did, by a long shot. Did you hear that, Sakura!?" Sakura jumped from behind Lee's back, because Lee was being possessive of her. Sakura smiled, "Your probably right." Sasuke smiled, "Naruto loves my sister, and she loves him. I wouldn't be surprised if in about one or two years they get married." Yuki laughed as Hinata turned around and started to kiss Naruto, "I guess, but Ezra.........." Sasuke smiled, "He would love it if you just talked to him about it for a while, thats all I ask you to do." Yuki smiled, "I won't disappoint." She ran off to find Ezra.

Ezra stood on the same cliff that Naruto was kissed by Hinata [although he didn't know that this was the same one] and thought. I never thought that this would happen............... I wonder what mom would say....... Then he heard a voice, "I would be perfectly fine with anything that came out of your love for her, but I still want you to be careful." Ezra smiled, "Thanks, and I will be careful, mom." He knew that voice, it was Hikari. He guessed that in the afterlife they had some kind of Jutsu that let you hear what living people were thinking. He smiled, and folded his arms, "Still, I have no idea how she feels about me........ I did wrench her heart open............" He closed his eye's, and cried, "Oh, who am I kidding? No one person would love me, and even my own parents didn't love me. Not you, mom, but my Uchiha parents. They were supposed to love me, and they didn't. But they have nothing to do with this. Yuki..........." Yuki looked at him from afar. They were all right. He does love me....... I can't believe that after everything I did, he can love me. She smiled, "He's everything that everyone said he was, just what to expect out of a student of the famous Shikamaru. Although Ezra doesn’t think everything’s a drag…..” She walked up to Ezra, and said, “H-Hi Ezra…….” Ezra frowned, “Why are you here?” Yuki said, “Because your siblings and friend told me that you would be happy if I talked to you, and here I am. Ezra I heard about your past………” Ezra frowned, “The one about the blood transplant, or the one about abusive parents?” Yuki looked at him sadly, “The one about abusive parents………… Ezra, I never knew this, any of it, all I knew is that your mother died, and that you loved her very much, I had no idea that she was the only parent that loved you………. Why didn’t you tell me?” Ezra smiled, “I don’t normally tell people that story. But it’s a true one. But I’ve recovered, and after a few weeks ago I fully recovered by knowing one simple fact: That I can still see and talk to her, at the cost of a bit of my Chakra.” Yuki started to cry, “Ezra, when did you first start to love me?” Ezra turned around, and smiled sadly, “I guess when I heard about your past……….. My heart, it broke, and I felt so sorry for you, I guess that it turned into love somewhere along the way…..” Yuki smiled, “You know the first thing that happened when you opened my heart?” Ezra looked at her, “What?” Yuki looked at him, “It broke, for you.” Ezra gasped, “I didn’t expect that……….. You must be trying to make me feel better about this. Yeah, I bet you don’t even like me.” Yuki looked at him, "Ezra, I think I really do love you.........." Ezra frowned, "I doubt it, I think that you just want me on your side, so you don't have to feel bad.........." Yuki frowned, He made himself believe that no one would ever love him romantically. I think that the Obelisk's have gotten to him......... Okay, I know what to do........ She said to Ezra, "Would you close your eye's, Ezra?" Ezra frowned, and closed his eye's, readying a Sharingan just in case. Yuki walked over, and held his face. She kissed him full on the lips, and when she released him, he said, "Yuki....?" Yuki looked at the blushing boy, "What's wrong?" Ezra smiled, "I'm just happy." He blushed even more, and she said, "You must be really scared.........." Ezra looked at her, "I'm, a bit scared........ but only because I know how a broken heart does to someone, but thats it." Yuki smiled at him, "I broke your heart several times, and now it's time for me to mend it, will you forgive me?" Ezra smiled, "Of course I will. Your the first person I have loved in this way. I guess that this makes us Boyfriend and Girlfriend, huh." Yuki laughed, "I guess." She kissed him again, and he said, "And Boyfriend's and Girlfriend's tell each other everything, right?" Yuki looked at him in wonder, "What is it?" Ezra looked at her lovingly, "I just want to know....... are you here on your own, or on a mission?" Yuki gasped, "The mission, oh no......." Ezra looked at her, "What is your mission?" Ezra touched his forehead to her's, and she started to cry into his shirt, "I'm ordered by your father........ to spy on you four, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, and you......." She cried heavily, "Ezra, we can't be together..........or you'll be in danger..........." Ezra smiled, "It'll be alright, just don't tell my father and the Hokage about this, okay? And about the mission.........." Yuki looked at him, "Ezra, when I return for summer, and I failed the mission, then I won't get paid......." Ezra kissed her, "Just keep reporting and spying on us, I don't care in the least." She looked at him, "Ezra........ you know that you'll be in danger if I do........" Ezra pulled away, and punched his palm, "You should know after a week of spying that I love to fight, and duel. I wouldn't have a problem with this." Yuki smiled at him, "Just one last thing........ what about your friends?" Ezra said, "What about them?" Yuki smiled, "Would they have a problem with it if they knew that I was spying on you guy's and that I was your girlfriend?" Ezra closed his eye's, and they turned pale, "Byakugan!" Ezra smiled, and turned it off, "What do you guy's think?" They heard a lot of gasps, and about eight figures fell to the ground. One of them stood up, and walked towards them. It was Sasuke, "I'm fine with it, Ezra's right, I like a good challenge." Yuki gasped, and opened her mouth to speak, but Ezra said, "Save it for a little while longer, love." Then Hinata walked up, "Yuki, as long as you don't break my brother's heart, then I don't care what is going on, I'm just happy for both of you." Ezra smiled, and Hinata looked at him, "I think you know how I feel about this rule now, right?" Ezra smiled, "Fine, you can kiss him as many times as you want in front of me." Then they heard a voice, "Yay!!!!" Naruto walked out, and said, "Ezra, thanks. Yuki, if you break his heart, I will go at least four tails on you." Then Jaden walked up, "Do you have game?" Yuki looked at him in wonder, "What do you mean?" Ezra smiled, and whispered, "He means are you good at duel monster's." Yuki said, "Oh, well, I did win three strait duels........." Ezra gasped, "Wow!" Syrus and Zane both walked out at the same time, with Zane saying, "I think you have every right to be his girlfriend, you can help bring his confidence back." Syrus asked, "I think you all covered what I was going to say, so I'll pass." Everyone laughed, and Yuki said, "Ezra, can I say something now?" Ezra smiled, and kissed her on the cheek, "Of course you can." Yuki smiled, and looked at the group of people that were around them, "Why did you follow us? Or me, to be exact." Sasuke smiled, "I was taking a percausion. Bastian was here, and he said that he has no care whatsoever, so you can be his girlfriend all you want without any problems from us. The question is, what about father?" Ezra scratched his chin, "Hmmmmm........ I think we'll just see what happens." Yuki smiled at her new boyfriend, "I hope that nothing bad happens." Ezra smiled, and said, "I hope so to." Everyone around them said, "Awwwwww, how cute." Ezra blushed and tried to pull away, but Yuki held him tighter, "Ignore them." They kissed, and little did they know that they were being watched, and by Sakura and Lee. They looked at each other, and Lee said, "So, now we tell Hiashi about this, right?" Sakura smiled evilly, "Yeah." They jumped away, as Yuki and Ezra pulled away from each other. Ezra said, "I love you, and if my father ever finds out, I'll protect you, no matter what." Yuki smiled, "I love you to." From the afterlife, Hikari smiled, "I'm so happy for them, let's just hope that they can always be together." Minato and Kushina nodded, "Yes." Sasuke was walking away, and Hinata said, "Where are you going?" Sasuke smiled, "I just need to tie up some lose ends, thats all." Sasuke jumped away, and Hinata said, "Okay." Sasuke looked back, "Yuki, you do love him, don't you? That's a good thing, because Ezra has needed someone like you for a long time."