TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: !Jaden VS Ezra! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Epic duel!
Ezra woke up. He looked at the sky, and said, "You have it easy, all you have to do is change color all the time, we have to fight to survive." Ezra laughed, "Talking to the sky, how low can I go?" He smiled, and jumped down to the porch. There he found Yuki, and he said, "Hi, need something?" Yuki said heartlessly, "No, I was just standing here, waiting for someone to wake up." Ezra was confused, "What for?" She fake smiled, "Nothing, just company." Ezra smiled for real, "Is that so? Well, I'm here." Yuki said, "I know that. Are you going to duel Jaden today?" Ezra swiped his nose with his thumb, "Yep. I can't wait, I haven't dueled him in so long, and he has really improved over the years. I can't wait!" Yuki fake smiled, and thought, Have as much fun as you can, before you see a sight that you will have never wanted to see. She looked at the happy boy, and left with out a word. He had his eye's closed, and when he opened them, he looked around, and saw that she had left. "Wow, she really doesn't like me, I talk to her for five minutes and she leaves. Oh well." He put on a Slifer Jacket, and left to find Sasuke.

Ezra found Sasuke five minutes before class started, and said, "Sasuke, can I talk to you for a second?" Sasuke smiled, "Sure, what is it?" Ezra said, "You haven't met Yuki, have you?" Sasuke was bewildered, "I have met Yuki, she's a foundation girl, right?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah. Watch your back, there's something weird about her." Sasuke nodded, "Thanks, I already figured that out." Ezra nodded, "Okay, have you heard? Me and Jaden are going to duel tonight." Sasuke looked at him surprised, "You are? Cool! When are you dueling?" Ezra said, "I'm dueling at eight tonight, we have no idea where we are dueling......" Sasuke smiled, "I forgot, you don't have an arena, do you? You can use ours!" He smiled again, and Ezra said, "Thank you!" He hugged Sasuke, and he said, "You've been through to much for the past while." Ezra smiled, "Thanks." Sasuke smiled and said, "Now, get to class, you need to not get detention for being late." Ezra smiled, and ran off. Sasuke did the same. They both knew that this would be fun!

Ezra waited outside the class room. Class was ended early for them, but Banner was taking his sweet time with Sasuke and Hinata's Class. Naruto was exasperated, "When will he let them out? Class was over five minutes ago." Ezra smiled, "You just want to see Hinata." Naruto blushed, and said, "Oh yeah? Well you just want to see...... umm," Ezra turned around, he could feel the blush rising in his face, "I want to see who?" Naruto said, "No one." Ezra folded his arms. He smiled. Then the door opened, and people filed out. Yuki stopped, and looked at Ezra, "Hello." Ezra blushed a little, "Hi." She looked at him coldly, and left. He frowned sadly. Sasuke looked at Ezra sadly. Ezra has just had his heart destroyed without someone saying a word. Next to Ezra, Naruto and Hinata were kissing. Ezra started to walk in, and Sasuke said, "She hates you. You want to be her friend, but she just stares at you coldly and leaves. I would give up on her." Ezra said, "I know." He walked in, and sat down. Jaden followed, "You ready?" Ezra smiled, "Yeah! I can't wait!" Sasuke heard this after he left, and smiled as he walked towards the mob of other students. Hinata looked at him, "What is it?" Sasuke looked up, "When Ezra is knocked down, he gets right back up, and runs." Hinata smiled, "That does sound like my brother. I hope he's alright......" Sasuke looked at her, "He will be, if he isn't already......... Yuki........ she is the cruelest person I've ever seen, but Ezra doesn't give up on her. It's like he know's that we can change her, and wrench that heart of her's open." Hinata smiled, and looked back, "I just hope that his isn't destroyed in the proses." Sasuke smiled, "Well, if it is, then tonight might give him the protection, win or lose. He loves dueling." Hinata smiled, "Yeah."

Ezra waited for Jaden. Jaden was finishing homework, and Ezra was still waiting after standing there for thirty minutes. Then some people walked into the stadium. It was Sasuke, Bastian, Zane, Hinata, Alexis, and Chumley. Then he heard the sound of someone disappearing. He looked up, and saw Yuki. I thought she hated me? Oh well, maybe she's here to jeer me. He smiled, he wouldn't let her words get to him. Sasuke looked at where Ezra was looking, and saw Yuki. He said, "If she does what she did to him this morning, then she will not live to see the end of the duel." Hinata laughed, and felt something touch her forehead. She looked behind herself, and said, "Naruto....." She blushed, and Naruto said, "I couldn't miss this, and when I heard that you were coming, it was decided." Hinata blushed madly, and started to stammer so much that she couldn't talk strait. Naruto smiled, "I love you." He kissed her, and she stopped stammering. She pulled away, and said, "I love you to." She leaned in to kiss him again, but Ezra said, "Nope. Not now. After I leave." Hinata pulled away, and blushed. Naruto did as well, and Sasuke started to laugh. Bastian looked at Naruto, "So, do you know why Jaden isn't here?" Naruto said, "He has about ten more pages of work to do, but he'll be here soon." Zane said, "Seems like Jaden. I wonder, why does Ezra want to duel him?" Ezra said, "Jaden is the only one who has beaten me. Once. Only once." They all gasped, and Ezra smiled. Yuki was not impressed. He looked at her, and she stared at him coldly. He smiled, "Heh, some things, never change." Sasuke wondered what he meant, and looked at Yuki, who was looking at him coldly, "Hey Yuki! Lay off of my brother, give him a break!" Yuki looked at him coldly, and disappeared. Ezra smiled, "That was no clone. She does hate me. Although I have told myself that seven million times." From the afterlife, Hikari said, "I wish that the world would just lay oof of my children for just a few days......... Ezra's heart is being crushed for trying to be a friend, and Yuki is turning away like she doesn't even care.............." Ezra smiled, and looked at the hallway. Then he heard footsteps. He smiled, "Finally, I need a break and get back into my true element." Sasuke smiled, "Ezra hasn't dueled since Sora came, and that was a while ago." Jaden walked in, and said, "Sorry guys. I was to busy with homework." Ezra smiled, "It's fine, just get to the other side of the arena and get your game on!" Jaden smiled, "Okay!" They both turned on their Duel Disk's, and Jaden said, "Ezra, can I go first?" Ezra smiled, "You know my response, go ahead." Jaden drew a card, and said, "Sweet! I play, Polymerization! I fuse Avian, Bubble Man, and Sparkman to form, Elemental Hero Tempest!" Tempast cam onto the field, and Jaden said, "I'll throw down a face down and end my turn!" Ezra drew, and looked at his hand, "Okay, good hand. So now, I'll play Double Polymerization! If I have a Fusion Card that requires a fusion monster to summon, and I have the fusion monsters for the first card and that one, I can add two Polymerization's to my hand! So I'll play the first! I fuse Wind spellcaster and Apprentice to form, Wind Master! Now I fuse Tornado Dragon and Wind Master to create, the one, the only, Tornado Dragon Master! In attack mode!" Tornado Dragon was dressed up in Wind Spellcaster's clothes. He also had 3500 attack points. Ezra smiled, "Here's his ability: For each WIND monster in both our graveyards, he gets 500 attack points. So Spell, Apprentice, Avian, and Master. That's 2000 attack points Jaden." Jaden smiled, "Cool. Now he has 5500 attack points." Ezra said, "That's right, so now, Tornado Master, attack Tempest!" Zane said, "Ezra flew into that battle without even looking at Jaden's face down." Jaden smiled, "I play a trap, Mirror Gate! This switches the sides of the attacks! So now, your Master is not helping you at all." Ezra took the hit, and said, "But check out his other ability! When he destroys a monster in battle, the owner of that monster loses the attack points of the monster he destroyed! So now, I take 2700 damage, and you take 2800. Seems like a fair game to me." Their life points went down to Jaden 2200, and Ezra 2300. Jaden was worried. Ezra said, "I'll place a face down on the field, and end my turn. You go!" Tornado Dragon Master went back to Ezra's side, and Jaden drew a card. "I summon, Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode. And I'll throw down a face down and end my turn." Ezra smiled, "I draw." He looked at his hand, and thought. Then a voice rang in his head, "You can't win, your an idiot! You have no talent." Hiashi was using a Jutsu make him lose. Ezra fell to the ground, and started to cry. The voices were to much to bear. Ezra started to bang the ground, and Jaden said, "Ezra, are you alright?" Ezra looked up, and said, "I'll be fine, it's my move. I think I'll attack with Tornado Master." Jaden watched as Ezra attacked without even looking at the card he had face down, and said, "I play my face down, Sakuretsu armor! This destroys your card when it attacks. So by-by, Master." Ezra's card was destroyed, "Yeah, that was a pretty bad move. I am talentless though............" Sasuke heard this, and looked at him incredulously, "What are you saying? You are the best duelist in the school!" Ezra looked at him, "No, Zane is. I did beat him, but that was just a fluke." Zane looked at him, "That was no fluke! You beat me with skill!" Jaden said, "Sasuke, can you look in his Physce? There might be an answer there." Sasuke nodded, and used the Sharingan. He saw Hiashi, Hanabi, Sora, Sakura, and Lee saying bad stuff about him. He gasped, "This was supposed to be a good time for Ezra, not a time to be tortured!" He entered the Phsyche, and said, "Ezra, don't listen to them! You are an awesome friend, brother, and duelist! Don't let them discourage you!" Ezra looked at him, and said, "No....... I can't.........." Sasuke came back to the real world, and said, "Everyone, hold my shoulder." They held it, and Sasuke took them to Ezra's Physche. Ezra looked at them, and said, "Come to make more fun of me?" They all started to cheer for Ezra, and in the real world, Chakra started to burst out of Ezra. They teleported back out, and looked at him, "Come on Ezra, you can beat this!" Ezra stammered up, his hair was standing up, "Yes I can! Raaaaa!" He went super, and instantly the images of the bad guys were dispelled, and Ezra said, "I know it's a bit awkward to duel like this, but I just want to be safe. So now, I play pot of greed! I can now draw two cards. And now I play, Monster Reborn! This brings back a monster that I hold most dear to my heart, Wind Spellcaster! Now I play, desperate fusion! If I have less than 2500 life points, then I can fusion summon a monster! So I fuse Spellcaster and Cloudman to form, Cloud Spellcaster! And check out his effect! He can sacrifice himself to special summon a Wind Monster in my grave! So I summon, Tornado Dragon! And now his effect activates! Since he was special summon, he gains 1000 attack points! So now, attack Clayman!" Tornado nodded, and said, "Yes, glad to see that your back to your old self, Ezra." Jaden said, "Sweet! You can see duel spirits? You just totally talked to your Monster!" Ezra nodded, and Tornado Dragon destroyed Clayman, "And since Tornado has the effect of battle damage to a defense Vs offense battle, you take 2000 damage!" Jaden flinched, and his life points went down to 200. Ezra said, "Now I play, Tornado Storm! If I have a special summoned Tornado Dragon out on my field, then you lose 1000 attack points! That's game!" Jaden fell to the ground, and lost. Ezra said, "Good Job, Jaden. Tornado Storm is only a last resort move, and I knew that you would make an epic comeback, so I had to play that card, right?" Jaden nodded, "Your as good as ever. Still unbeatable. I've never seen some of these cards before, did you just get them?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah. After I dueled Zane, I decided to add some new cards to my deck. So I got Tornado Storm, Tornado Dragon Master, and desperate fusion. I wanted to show them off today." Jaden smiled, "Cool." Hinata jumped down, and hugged Ezra, "I'm so sorry that you had to experience that pain. I should have known that it was coming." He smiled, "It's fine." Sasuke looked at Ezra, and finally noticed the scratch marks, "Hey Ezra, what happened? You seem to have more than one injury." Ezra smiled, "I was fighting Yuki, and she can harness the capability of a wolf. I understand why my cards are afraid of her." Sasuke smiled, "You fought her? Wow, you are serious about trying to be her friend." Hinata smiled, "Such a kind heart, and you can even keep trying when you have been smashed to the ground." Ezra blushed, "Thanks...." He looked at the sky. He said, "I will keep trying, until she has a heart."

Yuki looked at Hiashi, "What is the next move of your plan?" Hiashi smiled evilly, "We kill Ezra." Yuki was surprised, "Are you sure?" Hiashi said, "Yes. I have it all planned out, just take Sakura and Lee with you when you go back to duel academy." Yuki smiled, "Of course. Do you want me to do anything else?" Hiashi shook his head, "I have it all under control." Yuki smiled, "Okay." Tsunade looked at Hiashi, "You two may be dismissed." They both left. Ezra was going to die. Yuki was happy for a good reason: No more of that annoying kid Ezra.