TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Yuki watched Ezra with a close eye. Ezra seemed to be doing nothing but duel, go to class, eat, and sleep. Although he would pull a stunt at some points when he would weave a few hand signs, and fall asleep. But this was something he only did occasionally. This pattern went on for the next few days, with Ezra glancing at her when she was spying on him. At one point he went over to her position to check things out and see if there was anyone there, and she would have to move away. Today was different, because she was listening in on a conversation that he was having with Jaden, "So, I draw a card, and it's one for all and all for one. So I win." Jaden said, "Yeah. That's epic! You had a way better duel than I did." Then Jaden saw Yuki staring over at them, "Uh, Ezra, is there a reason that Yuki is staring at you?" Ezra looked at Yuki, and waved to be polite, "Not that I'm aware of." Yuki fake smiled at him, and looked away. I'm not being careful enough, I have to not stare at him. Jaden said, "I just can't figure her out. She stares at you every hour of every day, and then she doesn't do as much as blush slightly when you look at her." Ezra frowned, "Yeah." He looked at her sadly. He wanted to be her friend, but she wouldn't let him. She left, thinking, I guess it's time to begin watching Hinata. How to find her.......... She walked over to Ezra, and said, "Do you know where I could find your sister? I must find her." Ezra said, "Sure, just go to the forest, or follow Naruto before or after class starts. They go on a date every day these days." Yuki said heartlessly, "Thank you." She left, and Ezra said, "Happy to help, Yuki." Jaden said, "Ezra, what do you plan to do?" Ezra said, "I want to fight her. I want to know how powerful she is." Jaden said, "Then you'll duel me, right?" Ezra smiled, "I never said AI wouldn't. Tomorrow will be good, is that okay?" Jaden nodded, and they stuck thumbs up at each other. They hadn't dueled in a while!

Yuki waited outside the Hokage's office, to report everything she had found to the Hokage and Hiashi. The door opened, and Shizune walked out, "Hello, Lady Shizune." Shizune smiled, "Ahh, Yuki, here to report to the Hokage and Hiashi?" Yuki said, "Yes, can I talk to them?" Shizune said, "Yes, I'll go tell Hiashi to com here, you can go in at anytime." Yuki said, "Thank you." She walked in, and said, "Lady Tsunade, is it alright if I come in?" Tsunade said, "Yes, come in whenever you like." She walked in, and bowed. Tsunade said, "Come to report?" Yuki said, "Yes, but I would rather not say everything twice, so I'll wait." Tsunade nodded. A few minutes later, Hiashi came through the door, "Hello, Yuki, Lady Tsunade. Yuki, are you reporting?" Yuki nodded, "Yes, and here is what I have found. Ezra loves duel monsters, and he is loyal to his friends and siblings. He sleeps on the rooftop of his dorm. And as for Hinata, she is as kind as I've heard, and she has boys staring at her, but she is in love with Naruto." Hiashi smiled, "That seems like the normal them. Anything else?" Yuki said, "Ezra seems like he really wants to be my friend. I'm not sure what to do." Hiashi said, "Turn him down at any cost, okay?" Yuki nodded, "Okay, I think I'll go back to duel academy now." Tsunade smiled, "Of course." Yuki disappeared, and Hiashi said, "Now I just need a few more days, and I'll be able to kill off Ezra. Without Sasuke, he'll be helpless. I have trained Lee and Sakura, and he won't know what hit him." Tsunade smiled, "Okay, fine."

Ezra looked for Yuki, he needed to find her before class started. He looked frantically, and finally he saw the familiar long, black hair. He sensed the cold heart as well. He ran up to her, and she said, "What do you want?" Ezra said, "I just want to ask you something. Will you fight me?" Yuki looked at him, "You want to battle with me?" Ezra smiled, "Yep. I test every ninja I meet's strength. And you are a ninja." Yuki fake smiled at him, "Fine. Where are we going to battle?" Ezra said, "A really good place. The forest. At eight." Yuki nodded, "Okay." He smiled, and disappeared. She walked to class. At the class room, Ezra took his deck out, and found Tornado Dragon, "Yo Tornado, we're about to find out just what we can find out of a wolf tonight, I want you watching, okay?" Tornado said, "Of course. You mean Yuki, right?" Ezra said, "Yes."

It was night time, and Ezra was in the forest, waiting for Yuki. He was thinking. Then he thought of Sasuke. He hadn't met her yet. He figured that he would just meet Yuki tomorrow or something, she was in his class. He waited, and finally Yuki showed up. He said, "Your here, good. So, are you ready?" He took his fighting stance, which was a fist at his side, and an open arm at his other side, and spread-ed legs. Yuki said heartlessly, "Yes, and I won't hold back." Ezra smiled, "Fine." She disappeared, and reappeared next to him, and punched him in the face. He rubbed his cheek, and started to kick her. She blocked, and when she did, Ezra saw an opening. He punched her in the arm, and jumped backwards. He wove hand signs, and said, "Chidori!" He charged her, and she dodged it. But he wasn't done. He used the opening of the dodge to hit her with it, and she flew back. She rubbed her arm, and she disappeared, and hit him in the face, and said, "Chakra Combo." She charged her chakra, and started to barrage him with attacks. At some point, she hit him so hard that he coughed up blood, and she hit him to the ground. He smiled, "Your good. But I am not done here." His hair started to stand up, and Chakra was emitting from him. She stared at him heartlessly, "What is this?" Ezra smiled, "Something that will help me beat you." His hair flashed Blue and Red, sometimes going purple in between. Then it stopped at red, and he released the Chakra. He stood up, and said, "Normal Ezra is gone, but never fear, Super Ezra is here. I swear I need to work on a good catch phrase." Yuki looked at him, not impressed. Then she said, "If you think that will beat me, than you are mistaken." Ezra said, "Heh, we'll see." Then he went so fast that it was impossible to see him, and her eyes widened. Then she felt something hit her in the belly, and she flew back, and Ezra barraged her with attacks. Then he punched her up, and double fisted her back to the ground. She stood up as he flew back down, "Your pretty good. Your the only one who has made me go this far." Ezra said, "What do you mean?" Yuki smiled heartlessly, "You'll see. But I guess I can tell you. I have the capabilities of a wolf." Ezra smiled, "That explains a lot of stuff, thanks." Yuki showed her teeth, and started to growl. Her hair started to stand up, and her teeth grew sharper. Her eyes turned gray, and she made a growling noise. Ezra smiled as a wind blew his hair even more up, "This is getting interesting." Ezra watched her, and she let go of everything. Then she said, "This is the power I possess." Ezra smiled, "Cool." He flew at her, and she disappeared, and scratched his arm from behind. He smiled, and hit her with a Rasengan that he had been secretly charging. She flew back, and he charged her. She disappeared again, and said, "Wolf Scratch." Ezra did not like the sound of that. He felt her scratch his arm, then his back. He held out the arm that was already scratched, and charged a Chidori. She turned him around, and he hid his Chidori arm behind his back, as she scratched his face and belly. He fell to the ground, and she reverted back to normal form. He charged a Rasengan in the Chidori hand, as she said heartlessly again, "That should teach you to challenge me again." Ezra smiled, "Is that so? Well, I'll be happy to find that you are wrong. Risengan!" He hit her in the leg with his Risengan, and she flew back. She hit a tree, and fell to the ground. Ezra said, "Can you get up?" Yuki said, "Yes, why?" He said, "Because I can't." Yuki fake smiled, and helped him up. He said, "You are an awesome fighter. I had a blast." Yuki looked at him, "Thank you, and I must be going." She disappeared, and he looked at where she stood, and walked away.