TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hiashi waited with the Hokage. He said, "Yuki seems like the right person for this mission, I'm glad that you chose her. I've never met her, but she seems to fit nicely from what you told me of her." Tsunade smiled, "Thanks you. And for the record, I totally agree with you on everything that you have done these past few weeks." Hiashi frowned, "Thanks, but we did fail. But I did like working with Sakura, Lee, and Sora along with Hanabi. We'll have to do that again sometime." Tsunade smiled, "I'm glad you like my student and her boyfriend so much." They waited, and the door opened, "Lady Tsunade, Yuki is here, shall I send her in?" Tsunade smiled, "Yes Shuzine. Thank you, and you may be dismissed." Shizune nodded, and left. A little while afterwards, a girl with a mask and black hair that went down to her mid-back walked in, and kneeled on the ground, "Lady Tsunade, you wanted to see me?" Tsunade stood up, "Yes, and this is a non-ANBU mission, so you have permission to take your mask off." Yuki took off her mask, and she had silver eyes. She said, "You wanted to see me? And you are?" She asked Hiashi with no expression at all. He shook her hand, "I'm Hiashi Hyuga. Your Yuki Ookami, its nice to finally meet you at last." Yuki nodded, "And same to you." Tsunade said, "You have a mission. Hiashi will give you the details." She looked at him, and he said, "As you know, I have demoted my son and my oldest daughter from the Hyuga Clan. But that does not mean that I have no care for what they do. I want you to keep an eye on them for me. And if you can, see if you can do anything about Naruto and my daughter, Hinata. They are going out, and Ezra and Sasuke favor this for who know's what reason. So that's your mission. And here's a test that you must take to get into the school that they are at at the moment." He handed her a written exam, and she said, "Thank you. Lady Hokage, I will take my leave now if that's okay with you." Tsunade nodded, "Thank you. You may leave." Yuki nodded, and disappeared. Hiashi smiled, "Now as long as she doesn't give herself away, Hinata, Ezra, Sasuke, and Hinata are all under my eye. And Tsunade, are you still thinking about raising Naruto to Chunin?" Tsunade nodded, "Yes, why?" Hiashi smiled, "Then I can't wait for the Jonin Exams." They both laughed.

Ezra sat at the little Slifer Assembly, waiting for anyone to show up besides Pharaoh. Then Professor Banner walked in, and he said, "Slifer's I have an announcement. Today two people arrived here, and they are in Slifer for a while. One of them is Blair Finnagin, and he is staying with us for a while." A small kid that had dark blue hair and a hat on walked in, and bowed, "H-Hello." Jaden stood up, "Nice to meet you Blair! Happy to see your in Slifer!" He smiled, but Banner said, "Not for long Jaden. You see, he has entered late, so she has to be in Slifer. But she aced everything, so she'll be an Obelisk Blue in no time. But enough of that, we have one more student. Her name is Yuki Ookami. Unlike Blair here, she only just passed, and she will probably be staying here for a while." Yuki walked in, and said, "Hello. It's good to see you all here." Ezra looked at her, and thought, She said that with no feelings at all, what's up with that? Banner then said to him, "Ezra, do you have any relationship at all with her?" Ezra looked up, confused, "No, why do you ask that?" Banner said, "Because she came from your world." Ezra said, "Oh. Well, nice to meet you! Where do you come from? Are you a ninja? Whats your rank?" Yuki looked at him heartlessly, "I'm from the foundation." Ezra frowned, and sat back down, "Oh." Naruto said, "Oh, of course! Do you know someone named Sai?" Yuki looked at him, "Yes. I do." Naruto said, "Okay. I do know of you. You were one of his old teammates." Ezra stood up, "Heh, if thats true, then we should be able to wrench open that heart by the end of this year. Happy to have you aboard." He shook her hand, and when he did, he sensed something. She was....... in pain? Ezra was able to see an ANBU's true heart, and he could tell that her's was corrupted by pain. Actually, she just went to the foundation to destroy it. He pulled his hand away, and felt something else. A duel spirit came out of his side. It was Tornado Drago, although a bit smaller than usual. Tornado said, "Somethings wrong. Wind Spellcaster and Wind Apprentice and all of your other monsters are quivering in fear. They're saying something about Wolves." Ezra looked at him, "I know. I can sense the weird power of a wolf in her. It's so weird." Tornado nodded, "Watch your back." Ezra nodded. Tornado went back into his deck, and Yuki said, "Nice Dragon." Ezra was surprised, "You could see him?" Yuki nodded, "Yes." Ezra walked away, totally weirded out. He sat next to Naruto, who said, "You stood there for quite some time. Something bothering you?" Ezra shook his head, "Nothing much. She's just so strange." Naruto nodded, "Yeah. But thats nothing bad, I mean, if something bad happens, then you can just go super and take care of it instantly." Ezra smiled, "Yep."

The next day, Yuki was walking around the campus, when she heard a voice, "Yuki! Can I talk to you?" She turned around, and saw Ezra running up to her. She said, "What do you want?" Ezra smiled as he slowed into a walk, "Nothing much, I just want to know more about a friend." Yuki gasped, "Who said I was your friend?" Ezra smiled, "We are in the same dorm, as well as come from the same world. To me, that qualifies as being friends. So, what happened to you, when you were young? You seem to be in a lot of pain." Yuki closed her eyes, "My parents were killed on a mission when I was four. My entire family tree was already killed by some assassins before I was born. I joined ANBU to free myself of that pain. Happy?" Ezra looked at her sadly, "I'm sorry that happened to you......... I was off on a mission when my mother was killed, I couldn't do anything. I know how it feels to lose someone you love. And then I was the one who- wait, Sasuke was the one who killed Itachi, I was out cold. Then my father demotes me from my clan. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a spy here that he sent to watch on us. I know how you feel." Yuki gasped. She was feeling something. Pity? Then she remembered why she was here. "I wouldn't be surprised either." Ezra smiled at her, "Now that that's straitened out, I think I'm going to go find someone to duel! By!" He ran off, and Yuki sighed. I'm growing weak, I have to keep my guard up. He's good at making ANBU's feel emotions. I have to stay focused, for the sake of the mission. She looked at the sky, "Thats what I live for." Ezra looked back, and sensed the same cold heart, "Darn. I was close to." Wind Spellcaster came out of his deck, "Close to what? That wolf girl?" Ezra smiled, "I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. She did lose her parents at four. She just needs to understand that closing her heart does nothing at all. And whats with this fear of wolves?" Spell said, "It's just, my ancestor was killed by a wolf." Ezra smiled, "Oh. Oh well." He ran off to find Hinata and Naruto, who were probably on a date, which was really annoying to Ezra, since they were on a date every day.

Naruto waited for Hinata in the forest. Sure, they were aloud to be together in public, but there were always Obelisk kids who liked Sora better. Hinata showed up, and said, "Hi, love." Naruto said, "Hi. How have you been since the fight?" Hinata smiled, "Perfect. Ezra and Sasuke are epic." Naruto smiled, "They are." He put his arms around her, and said, "I love you." He kissed her after she said, "I love you to." They kissed for a while, reluctantly stopping for air. Naruto pulled away slightly, putting his arms around her waist so he could touch his forehead to hers, "I couldn't bear the thought of you leaving me forever. I hope that that never happens again." She smiled, "And I bet it won't. I won't break your heart." Naruto smiled back, "And I won't break your's." They kissed again, and after a while they heard a voice, "Heeeeeeey!" Naruto turned around, and saw Ezra running up to them. He blushed, and when Ezra came up, he said, "Hehe, why are you always here? Don't you like to branch out a bit? But enough. I have a question. Were the Ookami a Clan?" Naruto looked at Hinata, who said, "They were a clan, but then they were wiped out except for a Couple and Their child, who was only two. Then they went on a mission, and the couple was killed, so there remained a single child. Why do you ask?" Ezra said, "Yuki is an Ookami, and she said that the rest of her family tree was wiped out before she was born. I was just wondering if that was what happened." Hinata looked at Naruto, "Who's Yuki?" Naruto said, "A new Slifer who came from the foundation. Ezra and I both have no clue what soever why she's here. Ezra, why do you need to know these things?" Ezra smiled, "I just want to be a friend. She has none." Hinata smiled, "Well, try your best!" Ezra smiled back, and put a thumb up, "I will."

Jaden ran after Blair? Who was she, and why was she here? Now, you might be wondering why we are calling her a she instead of a he. She had walked in to the boys Obelisk boy dorm, and was looking through Zane's deck, when security came on, and she dropped her hat and hair bonnet, which made her hair fall down. Then she and Jaden needed to escape fast. Jaden ran after her to the seaside, and said, "Would you please tell me whats going on? I just need a good explanation." Blair said, "I'll duel, and if you win, I'll tell you everything, but if you lose, then today never happened, deal?" Jaden nodded, "Now your speaking my language. Get your game on!" Alexis, Zane, Syrus, and Chumley were watching. Blair drew a card, "I draw, and I summon, Maiden In Love in attack mode! You go." A very cute girl in a dress appeared on the field. Syrus was swept off of his feet, "Where can I get one of those cards?" Jaden had a sweat drop, and he drew, "I draw. And I think I'll play, Avian in attack mode! Now attack Maiden in Love!" He attacked the girl, and she fell over. Blair flinched as her life points dropped to 3400. Then she said, "You have a problem, My Maiden can't be destroyed while she's in attack mode, and once you do, a love counter is put on the monster who attacked her." Winged Kuribo came out of Jaden's deck, and showed him what was happening in the spirit world. The Girl was crying, "You mean man." Avian was on his knee's, apologizing, "I'm so sorry, please forgive me." The Maiden said, "Oh, I guess." Jaden had a sweat drop on his forehead, and he said, "I end my turn, you go Blair." Blair said, "Thank you. I draw. And I equip my Maiden with, Cupid Kiss!" Jaden said, "What does that do?" Blair said, "You'll see. Now attack Avian!" The spirit world showed her running up to Avian, and Avian stepping aside, making her trip. She was crying, "Why did you do that?" Avian was apologizing again, "I'm sorry, what can I do to repay you?" She said, "If you must ask........" She pointed at Jaden, "Attack that mean boy over there!" Avian said, "It would be my honor." He flew at Jaden, and Jaden said, "No, Avian! What has happened to you." A voice said, "He's turned over his loyalty to you for the love of that girl." Everyone looked at where the voice came from, and it was Ezra. Zane said, "What do you mean?" Ezra said, "I mean that when a card attacks a monster while it is equipped with that Cupid Kiss and that monster has a Love Counter, then control over that monster switches. So basically, Avian is in Love." Jaden said, "Thats what I figured." Blair said, "That's exactly right, and I'll place a face down on the field and end the turn. Your move." Jaden drew, and said, "I summon, Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode! Now attack Avian! Sorry Avian, but you did turn on me." Sparkman flew at Avian, and Blair said, "No, not yet. I play, Defense Maiden! This switches the target of your attack to my Maiden! So now, Sparkman gets a Love Counter!" The spirit world showed Sparkman attacking the girl, and her falling over and crying. Then Avian said, "Sparkman, do you call yourself a Hero? You should be ashamed for attacking this defenseless girl!" Sparkman had a Love Counter as well, "I-I'm sorry." Jaden said, "Not you to, Sparkman." Ezra sighed, "I bet that this will just get weirder and weirder." Syrus was saying, "I want a Love Counter, how can I get one?" Alexis said, "Um, guys, get serious, this is a duel monster card, not a person." Zane said, "Remember who your talking to, when we were little Syrus would claim that he was going steady with Dark Magician Girl." Alexis laughed, "Is that so? She break your heart Sy, or did you just decide to see other monster's?" Ezra laughed, "Oh, I'm sorry, that was just funny. Although, I can see someone kissing a card." Jaden smiled, "Your move." Blair drew, "Now I equip Maiden In Love with Happy Marriage! Now I choose a monster, and my Maiden's attack points increase by that monster attack points. So I choose, Avian!" Her attack points rose from 400 to 1400, and in the spirit world, Avian was getting married? Ezra said, "It can't get weirder than this." Then Blair said, "Now, attack Sparkman!" The girl ran up to him, and he stepped aside. She tripped, and fell over. Sparkman said, "I'm sorry, what can I do to repay you?" The girl said, "Avian, will you help me straiten this boy out? Just attack him, both of you." Sparkman and Avian said, "Yes." They attacked Jaden, bringing his life points down to 400. Jaden said, "I'll go. And I summon, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, in attack mode!" Burstinatrix came on to the field, and said, "You two are pathetic! Now stop at this instant before I tell the whole deck about you." Avian was scared, and Jaden said, "Yeah, you tell 'em Burstinatrix. Now I play, Burst Return! Now as long as I have Burstinatrix on my field, than all other Elemental Hero cards return to the owner's hand! So Avian and Sparkman, come back!" They disappeared and left the girl all alone. Then Jaden said, "Now I play, Polymerization! And I fuse Avian and Burstinatrix to form, Flamewingman!" Ezra was saying, "Correction. This got a whole lot weirder." Jaden said, "It's been fun Blair, but now, I attack you maiden with my Wingman, and thats game!" Blairs life points were already taken out by all of the attacks, and now she was finished. Jaden walked over, "Your good, Blair! I had a good time dueling you." Blair stood up, and said, "I guess I just came here because I'm in love with Zane, thats all....." Alexis said, "It's probably not real love, just some fangirl Crush." Blair said, "It is not, and your probably worried that I'll take him from you." Alexis smiled, and Zan said, "I'm flattered, but now it is time to go home." Jaden said, "Why is that? Can't she just stay in the blue dorm?" Zane said, "Jaden, she has to go home. She's only eight. And in the second grade." Jaden started to laugh as Zane handed Blair her bonnet, "We'll get you on the ferry tomorrow, okay?" Blair said, "Okay." Ezra smiled, "Your good. I might want to duel you someday." Blair looked at him, "And you are?" Ezra was confused, "I was the one who was talking to Yuki." Blair said, "Oh, you. Well, maybe." Ezra smiled, "Thanks."

The next morning, Blair was on the ferry, waving. Then they heard something that bewildered them, "By Jaden, sweety! I love you!" Ezra started to laugh. Jaden kept waving with a sad face as Ezra laughed hysterically. Jaden said, "So, what have you been doing?" Ezra said, "I've been trying to figure out why Yuki's here. I just can't figure her out." Jaden said, "Yeah. I hope it's not anything to bad." Ezra said, "Yeah............" They were both thinking the same thing. This was not going to be as easy as pie.