TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yo. Okay, so I was poking around the site, and found a story which made me have an Idea. So, post a review about this: Your OC. I know that its a bit late for this, but since they did just beat Sora and only got to duel academy a few weeks ago, why not? Template is in the chapter. And by the way, people get into duel academy in the middle of the year all the time.
First, read the description for the chapter. Now here's the template. Options with * have to be filled out.

Name [first and last]*:

Age*:

Gender*:

.Rank*:

Series [Yugioh or Naruto, or both.]*:

Family [can't be Jaden's sibling or parent]*:

History* [Life story]:

Appearence* [Picture or description, I don't care.....]:

Crush [can't be Naruto, Hinata, Ezra, or Sasuke.]:

Transformations* [Super Form or not, only for the Naruto series people.]:

Duel Monsters Deck* [Can't have Synchro's, and it can be fanmade, just say, Fanmade]:

Goal* [Like the dream a person has, like Naruto wants to become Hokage]

I think thats it...... yeah. But I want to give you an example of what you should put, if you want to put a character at all.

Name: Ezra Uchiha, His last name as Hyuga was eliminated after last chapter.....

Age: 13

Gender: Male

Rank: Chunin

Series: Both

Family: Hikari Hyuga: Mother [Dead, but can still talk to him in the after life] Sasuke: Brother, Hinata: Sister. Hiashi and Hanabi are no longder family to him.

Transformations: Super

History: Killed by Itachi, but was recreated by Modern Technology, and was implanted with Hyuga Blood, giving him both the Sharingan and Byakugan, and giving him the power to combine the two to create, The Byakkingan!

Crush: None.

Deck: Fanmade

Appearence: Sky Blue Hair, and According to Minato Namikaze he looks like Hikari.

Goal: To fight the strongest Duelists, and win! That's it....... yeah.

Chapter end notes: So if you want to be included, then just review and put your character on. You can make it as detailed as you want, or you can put as little as you can, I don't care. And you do not have to do this at all. And I will include you in at some point, but if you wait to post until like Chapter 40, then sorry.