TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hinata looked at Ezke, "Are you sure? You do realize that he almost killed you." Ezke smiled, "Actually, fusing was going a bit overboard, Ezra and Sasuke probably just wanted to show off their true power. But that's fine." Hinata frowned, "Okay." Ezke smiled, "You might want to stand back, this could be killer." They all nodded, and stepped back. Ezke smiled. Sora touched the ground, "Are you going to fight all alone? That's stupid. Lets see if your attacks have an effect on me." Ezke frowned He's confident even after I just said out loud that Ezra and Sasuke were going overboard. Hmph, he's just wasting health. Ezke disappeared, and punched Sora as hard as he could. Sora went flying about a mile back. Sora reappeared at his spot, and smiled, "You might be able to entertain me for a while. Let's do this." Ezke smiled, "You read my mind." Ezke took a fighting stance. Sora did as well. Ezke watched Sora, who was charging him. He moved a step to the side, and Sora stumbled. Ezke punched, and made contact. Sora punched back, and the two were able to exchange blows for a while, until Sora flew back. Sora sped at Ezke, who stopped him with one hand, and with the other hand he charged a Chidori. He hit Sora with it, and Sora flew back again, and said, "Darn. Okay, time for plan B." Sora disappeared, and reappeared next to Ezke. He punched Ezke to the ground, and Ezke hit the ground with amazing force. Ezke smiled. He disappeared, and charged a Rasengan while he was still invisible, and hit Sora in the belly. Sora smiled, "Say goodbye." Ezke wondered what he meant, and looked at Sora's hand, which had an Eight Trigrams Ball in it. Ezke braced for impact, and when it hit Ezke, they both flew back. Ezke smiled, "Good job. My first ever fight has been fun." He charged a Risengan without even weaving hand signs. Sora smiled back, "You to. But now you die!" He charged a Eight Trigrams Ball that was pretty big. They flew at each other, and clashed. Ezke was holding back about 70% of his power, while Sora was being forced to go up to 70% of his power [Sora had to use 70% and Ezke was holding it back.] Sora upped the power to about eighty, and Ezke held back about 10 more. He was fooling Sora into thinking that he would win. He upped the power to 50 percent, and won the clash. Sora hit the ground, and Ezke appeared on the ground. Sora said, "You to are like cockroach's, you never die if I step on you. But I'll end this in a few minutes." He started charging an Eight Trigrams Ball, and Ezke said, "What do you want with my sister? Do you want the throne of the Hyuga, or is it something else?" Sora smiled, "I want to have a wife, and Hinata is beautiful. I do want the throne, but not a lot. Actually, your being evil to me. Your not letting me marry your sister." Ezke smiled, "You do realize that even if Naruto was not dating her, I wouldn't let you be with her?" Sora shrugged as he asked, "Why? She would be all alone." Ezke laughed, "But she loves Naruto, and Naruto alone. She almost gave her life for him. Honestly, she's the only one who get's to choose, neither Ezra or Sasuke have the right to choose for her." Sora smirked, "But let's see how well you'll be able to handle this move." He had two Eight Trigrams Ball's in his hands, and he flew up, and combined them. They kept growing, and ground and trees started to give in. Ezke made five clones. He held out his hand, and one started to spin a Rasengan. Another used Amaterasu on the Rasengan. One pored Wind Chakra in, another did Lightning, and the last did Fire. Ezke released the clones, and was enveloped by the Rasengan. He held it up, and said, "Amterasu, Firisen Shurinken!" The whole area was enveloped by blue, but you could see a tiny bit of purple. Hinata and Naruto held each other, and Jaden held his ground like everyone else was. A Duel Spirit came out of Ezke's deck, and said, "This is going to be awesome! I'm watching." It was Wind Spellcaster. Ezke smiled. Sora threw the huge Eight Trigrams Ball, and Ezke shot the Firisen Shurinken. The two clashed, and a massive wind blew over. Naruto went in front of Hinata, and made a Clone. He said, "This is just in case, but Hinata, will you do Twin Lion Fist on the Rasengan that I'm making?" Hinata nodded, and did just that. The Ball pushed back Ezke's beam, and Ezke added a lot of Chakra to the beam, and it started to push the ball back. Sora added a lot of Ball's to the big one, and it grew even bigger. It pushed Ezke's back fast, and Ezke grimaced. Then he heard a voice, "Lion Rasen Shurinken!" Naruto and Hinata threw something at the beam, and it intensified by ten times. Ezke smiled, "Thanks!" He added all of his power and Chakra to the beam, and it broke the Ball, and went strait at Sora. He got hit, and after a little while of explosions and Rasen Shurinken effects and stuff like that, he fell to the ground. Ezke reverted back to normal form, which had dark blue hair. Everyone was celebrating. Ezke looked at Sora, who was lying in a crater that the power had created. Ezke smiled, "You've gotten what you deserve, go away, and never come back!" He kicked Sora as hard as he could, and he flew away, and into the sea. Ezke smiled, and a Chidori started to come to his arms. He defused, and Ezra and Sasuke lied on the ground, battered and bruised. Ezra said, "I think that the longer we fuse, the more our injuries intensify." Sasuke smiled, "Yep." Ezra said, "I can only move my arms once without going unconscious, you know what I'm going to do." Sasuke smiled, "Of course."

Hinata looked at Naruto, who was kicking the rest of the gang away. She smiled. Naruto kicked Sakura away, "And that's for breaking my heart, twice!" Hinata smiled at him, and he smiled at her, "I love you." Hinata smiled, "I love you to." Naruto kissed her like he did in the middle of the fight, when they all thought that Ezra and Sasuke were dying. Everyone smiled, well, everyone but Ezra and Sasuke. Ezra looked at him, "I wonder what everyone is quiet about." Sasuke laughed, "I suspect a kiss." Ezra laughed weakly. Naruto and Hinata pulled away from each other, and smiled. Naruto said, "I think we have to thank our two heroes, what do you think?" Hinata smiled, "Yes, of course." They walked over to the crater. They gasped, "Oh my! Ezra, Sasuke, are you okay?" Ezra smiled, "I feel like I felt when I was finished fighting Sakura the first time, remember?" Sasuke laughed, "Yeah." Naruto kneeled next to Ezra, "I can't thank you enough. Your awesome." Ezra smiled, "Thanks. But I already figured that out." Naruto laughed, and smiled at him. Then he walked over to Sasuke and said the same thing, but they talked longer. Hinata kneeled next to Ezra, and said, "Ezra, you have done so much for me, what can I do to repay you?" Ezra smiled, "Your my sister, and I love you, you would do the same for me." Hinata kissed him on the cheek. Ezra smiled, "You have the best boyfriend you could ask for. I hope that you never break his heart. Oh, and the way you will repay me, will come if you break his heart." Hinata smiled, "I won't." Ezra smiled. He stuck his hand up, and started to laugh. Soon everyone was laughing. Ezra wove hand signs, and Sasuke stuck his arm out. Ezra smiled, and put his hand down on Sasuke's. Sasuke closed his eye's, asleep. Ezra did the same to himself.

Ezra opened his eye's, and felt a feeling that he hadn't felt in a while, the freedom of movement. Sasuke felt the same way. They looked for their mother, and they saw her crying. Ezra ran over to her, and said, "Mom, what's wrong?" Hikari looked at him, and smiled, "I'm just......so happy." Ezra smiled, and kissed her on the cheek, "I'm happy to." Hikari hugged him, and said, "Ezra, you heard me, and you pulled through, and won. You saved my daughter from horrible pain. I love you." Ezra hugged her back. Sasuke joined in the hugging. Hikari pulled away, "Same goes for you, Sasuke." She kissed him on the cheek, and he said, "Thanks." Hikari smiled, "Your both awesome." She hugged them, and after a while, Hiashi appeared, and walked up to Hikari. Ezra saw him, "Father, why are you here?! I already beat Sora!" Hiashi said, "I figured out how you do that afterlife thing a while ago. I'm just here to relay a few messages. First of all, you and Hinata...... are demoted from the Hyuga clan. All the way. You are no longer Hyuga." Ezra looked at him. He wasn't joking. Ezra started to cry, "Dad........ why?" Hiashi said, "You defy me, you beat up the man that was going to marry my daughter, I hate you." Ezra heard this, and started to bawl. "I forgot something. Hikari, even though you are dead, you are demoted." Sasuke smiled, "Get out, NOW!" Hiashi smiled, and left. Sasuke said, "He's here for revenge." Ezra got over his sadness, and said, "I'll say. Mom, are you okay?" Hikari stood up, "I'm fine." She fell on her knee's, "What am I kidding? I never wanted to get demoted........" Ezra put his head on her hair, and said, "Mom, it's okay to feel this way. I got demoted from my own clan. You did to." Hikari hugged him as he hugged her, and Sasuke said, "At least you understand each other." Ezra kissed his mother on the cheek, "I wish I couldn't stop any of this........." He started to cry. Hikari smiled, "It's not your fault. It's his. He's evil." Sasuke smiled, "And I'm glad that you understand me." They all hugged each other, and Ezra said, "Well, I guess that we should go break the news to Hinata. Right Sasuke?" Sasuke nodded, "I hope that she's not to saddened by this." Hikari smiled, "I hope so to. But tell her that it's not her fault, or yours, okay? And tell her that I said that." Ezra and Sasuke nodded, and left. Hikari went to the house, and sat on the couch, "This is so bad........" She began to cry. Minato and Kushina came and comforted her.

Ezra woke up in the hospital room, and looked around, "Where am I? Oh, the hospital room." Hinata smiled at him, "Your finally awake. How was your time?" Ezra told her all that had happened, and she was a little downed. Then she brightened up, "It's okay! Although I am sad that father demoted us........." Ezra smiled, "I know. But I know that it will all be okay in the end. I know it." She smiled back, and kissed him on the cheek. Sasuke was still asleep. Naruto walked in, and said, "Oh, hi. Hinata, are you ready to go?" Ezra looked at them, and they began to kiss. He smiled, and fell back asleep.