TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra walked to the roof of duel academy, "Hmmmm." Bastian walked by him, "Hey Ezra, wanna duel?" Ezra would usually accept, but he declined, "Sorry, but I need some alone time for now." Bastian looked at him as he walked up the stairs. Ezra never declined a duel. Bastian wondered aloud, "Is it a girl?" Ezra walked back, and said, "No way! But thats closer than anything else you could think of. I just need some thinking time." Bastian looked at Ezra, worried. Ezra made it to the roof, and folded his arms, "Hmmmmm....... What is this uneasy feeling I have? I can't shake hit. The bad thing is, I don't even know why I'm uneasy." Ezra drew a card from his deck. It was Wind Spellcaster. He looked at it and said, "Hmph, I guess you don't know why I'm feeling this uneasy, right?" Ezra looked at the card, and someone said, "No, not really." Ezra looked around, "Sasuke? Naruto? Anyone? .......... Ahhh, I must be hearing things." The voice returned, "No, you aren't. Look at your deck and see." He looked at his deck, and his Spellcaster was standing on it. Ezra was not surprised, "Yes, I have a duel spirit! Awesome!" Spellcaster was the shocked one, "What? You can see duel spirits?" Ezra said, "Yeah, just like Jaden. I've always wanted to meet you, Spell." Spellcaster looked at Ezra, and said, "So I suppose theirs a reason that your all alone like this?" Ezra looked at the transparent image and said, "Well, I guess that I should be happy for Naruto and Hinata, right?" Spellcaster looked at him and said, "Ummmm, I don't know, should you?" Ezra looked at him, "And I am happy, but........... Are we in danger because of it? I want to know............" Spellcaster looked at him sadly, "I heard you talk about that with your brother and friends. I understand how you feel. You could die." Ezra looked at him and said, "I don't care if I die. But if my friends die, then I couldn't live with myself." Spellcaster looked at Ezra sadly, "Well, seeing as your the most powerful Chunin out there, it shouldn't be a problem." Ezra nodded, and Spell went back to the deck. "Thanks Spell, I needed that."

"What? Ezra declined your offer to duel?" Jaden looked at Bastian in the red dorm. Bastian nodded, "Yes. And thats the strangest part. He was just walking." Jaden was worried, "This is nothing like Ezra at all. He never declines a duel. Did you ask him what was wrong?" Bastian nodded and said, "Well, I wondered aloud if it was a girl. He wasn't blushing at all when he said 'No Way!' Then he said that it was the closest thing I could come to." Naruto was leaning on the wall with his arms folded. He was in thought about his friend. Is he that worried about us? Naruto chimed in, "I think I understand. He's worried that someone will break us up." Jaden was confused, "Um, we aren't dating you realize." Naruto slapped his forehead, "No, not us. Hinata and I." Jaden said, "Ohhhh, that makes a lot more sense." Naruto looked back and said, "I'm worried to......." Jaden looked at him, and said, "What do you mean?" Naruto said, "I took my chances with Sakura, and what did I get? A shattered heart. Now I put my trust in Hinata. I just hope that it doesn't end like it did with Sakura." Jaden looked at him, and said, "Dude, seriously, from what I've seen of her, she won't be breaking your heart anytime soon, trust me." Naruto smiled, "Thanks. I know that, but I can't help it." Jaden looked at him, and stood up. Bastian said, "Are you going to go talk to Ezra?" Jaden said, "Yes. But first....." He had a very serious look on his face. "I need to go to the bathroom." Syrus and Bastian both fell off their chairs as Jaden left. Naruto looked at his watch and said, "Ah, shoot! Sorry guys, but I need to leave now to meet with Hinata. Later!" He ran off, and Bastian put a serious look on his face and said, "I hope you have a good time, Naruto."

Jaden walked up to the rooftop, and found Ezra with his arms folded. "Hey Ezra, how are you?" Ezra looked at him and said, "I'm fine, how are you?" Jaden looked at him and said, "Good. Hey, nice duel Spirit." Ezra looked back and said, "Yeah, Kuriboh's pretty good to." Jaden looked at Ezra, "So, what's bothering you?" Ezra looked at him and said, "Run into Bastian? Doesn't matter. You see... well, I can't shake this feeling of unease off my back....... And whats worse, I don't even see a trace of evil on this entire island. And I would know, since I can sense Chakra." Jaden looked at Ezra and said, "That's...... understandable." Ezra looked at him and said, "I'm worried that Sakura and Lee will come back. They were holding back in our fight, I know it." He clenched his fists. Jaden was worried about Ezra. "Dude, don't worry. You have us! And if it's a fight, I'm sure that you and Sasuke will both win!" Ezra smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess your right. So this is what you meant by what you said to Bastian?" Ezra nodded. Jaden looked at him and said, "Sasuke is really proud of you, you know." Ezra nodded again, "I know. And I couldn't stand to lose him. Like Itachi......" Tears started rolling down his cheeks. Jaden patted him on the back, "Don't worry! I know that it's hard, but you can at least be happy that the both of you are alive, right?" Ezra nodded, and folded his arms, "Thank you, Jaden." I still can't shake this uneasy feeling off my back."

Naruto was waiting for Hinata. He sighed, and leaned on a tree. He was wondering where Hinata was. And he had thought that he was going to be late! he waited for a while, and then he could see Hinata walking down the pathway. When she got closer to him, he could see that she was holding her right arm. He widened his eyes, and she said, "Don't worry about me." She closed her eyes, and breathed hard. Naruto walked up to her and said, "The sound of that breathing tells me that I should worry about you." He sat down next to her bye the tree he was leaning on, and he tried to pull up her sleeve, but she turned away, and said, "Trust me, I'm fine." Naruto shrugged, but watched her. Then when she least expected it, he pulled it up to reveal a large, deep, cut. He gasped and puled her sleeve back down, "What happened?" Hinata had a tear coming down her cheek, "They...... Insulted you....... and Ezra...... I couldn't bear it anymore....... I came up to him and was ready to attack him.......... But he caught my arm and scraped it across a piece of metal that was sticking out. And then...... no one helped me." Naruto's whisker marks intensified, "What?!" Hinata gasped, "No, Naruto, don't go for revenge! That would not be a good thing." She kissed him, and he calmed and closed his eyes. She let go of him, and said, "As long as I'm here with you, it doesn't matter, and I don't care." Naruto smiled at her, and said, "I'm happy that your here, and with me. Not some snotty Obelisk." She laughed and said, "Not all Obelisks are like that, you know." He nodded and said, "Yeah, I know. Your my Girlfriend and your not snotty. Although I am a Slifer......." He turned away, and she looked at him sadly. The words of the Obelisks that were snotty had gotten to him, "Naruto, Slifer, Ra, Obelisk, I don't care. As long as you don't break my heart, I will always be here for you." Naruto turned back, and said, "And as long as you don't break mine, I'll be here for you." He kissed her, and after a while of this they heard clapping. Then a voice, "Ah, what a touching love story this is." Naruto pulled away and blushed, "Dude, who are you and whats with the bad timing?" The man said, "My name is Sora Hyuga!"