TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto woke up to a beautiful morning. He pouted and said, “Darn, it was such a good dream to…..” The dream had in involved Naruto and Hinata on a date, and Naruto proposing to Hinata. Yes, yes, he knew that it was to early for that. But he still could dream, right? He quietly put his shirt on, and walked outside. He looked at Ezra, who was sleeping on the roof. He smiled at the peaceful boy, and looked at the ocean. Just last night over somewhere near the ocean Hinata had kissed him, and twice! He smiled at the memory, when a voice said, “Well, this is a surprise. Your up early, Naruto.” Ezra jumped down, and faced Naruto. Naruto looked at Ezra, and said, “I know that your going to ask what happened last night, and the answer is the same, Nothing happened. Nada, Zip, Zero-thing happened. So there.” Ezra stood there, and said, “I know your lying. Naruto, you’ll have to do better then that. Now, I’ll ask you again. What happened that’s making you so happy?” Naruto turned around, and said, “Nothing, so just leave me be!!!” and ran off into the forest. Ezra grabbed a red Jacket, and threw it as far as he could, hoping that Naruto would catch it. Naruto did, and continued to run. Ezra looked at him, still very confused. “Heh, I’ll find out, sooner or later. Count on it!” And walked into the room.

Hinata was talking to her roommates, Alexis and Zoe. Alexis asked her, “Sooo…. What did happen last night? You do realize that you can tell us anything, and we won’t turn you in if it’s bad.” Hinata looked at her friend, and said, “Nothing, so just leave it.” She knew she was lying, but couldn’t tell anyone what had happened. Alexis looked at Hinata, and said, “That makes me think something did happen. Come on, tell us. Please?” Hinata frowned angrily, “Just leave it! But if you won’t, then goodbye for a while!” She stormed off, and Alexis and Zoe looked surprised, and sat there. They shrugged at each other, and went back to sleep.

Naruto ran through the forest, hoping that Ezra wasn’t following him. Naruto knew that it would be better if Ezra and Sasuke knew right away, but he still couldn’t bear the thought of those two disapproving, and splitting he and Hinata up. He ran and ran, until he bumped into someone. He fell back, but the person caught him, and held him so he could stand back up. “Thanks for-” He realized who it was, “H-Hinata?” Hinata had saw it coming right before the impact, and had stood her ground. “N-Naruto, why are you here?” Hinata had her stutter back. Naruto laughed and said, “I was running away from your brother, who is nosy.” Hinata laughed and said, “Yeah, Alexis is to.” They both laughed for a while, and when they calmed themselves, Hinata asked, “N-Naruto…… how do you feel about me?” Naruto laughed at that question, and said, “I thought that we had settled that matter last night, but if you need a refresher, close your eyes.” She closed them, and it was Naruto’s turn to shake. He kissed her. Naruto pulled away, and looked at her. She had tears running down her face. He idiotically said, “Of course, it won’t break my heart if you don’t love me, I can live.” She was crying tears of joy. She looked at Naruto, tears still in her eyes. She grabbed him, and kissed him. Naruto was shocked again. He had thought that last night was just a dream, but he knew that this was real. Hinata looked at Naruto and said, “Naruto, you idiot. I’ll love you…. to the bitter end.” Naruto gasped at Hinata. Sakura had never said anything like that to him. He touched his forehead to hers, and smiled. She smiled back at him. Naruto gasped, and pulled away, and started to cry, “I’m….. so sorry……..” Hinata stood there, surprised. “Naruto, what are you sorry about?” Naruto continued to cry, and when he stopped, he said, “I remember now……. When you battled Pain…… you said that you loved me……… then when Sakura started to ‘love’ me, she erased that memory so I wouldn’t feel sorry for you……. I ran off with her before I was even able to talk to you about your feelings…… I’m sorry…. I put you through so much pain……. I’m sorry…….” Hinata looked at him. She was the one who brought back the memory? Hinata comforted Naruto, “Naruto, it hurt. But I never gave up….. And we’re here now, right? Anyways, I felt less than half of what you’ve been feeling, I know that. And don’t try to argue.” She ran her hand across his cheek. He turned around, and kissed her. He wanted to stay here forever and be with her, but the bell rang, and they had to go to class. Naruto said, “I’ll walk you to class if you want, how does that sound?” He pressed his forehead to hers once again, but Hinata said, “That sounds wonderful, but no, we both are in different classes, and you’ll get in trouble if your late. Oh, and let’s keep this to ourselves, okay? I don’t want Ezra, Sasuke, or anyone to find out just yet.” Naruto smiled at her, “You read my mind.” He kissed her goodbye, and they each went in separate pathways. Naruto looked back at her, and smiled. “Now, nothing can stop me, not as long as I have you, Hinata.”

Ezra looked at Jaden, who looked back at Ezra. They each had a game face on. They were holding their video game/ message thingy’s, and were playing in a wired connection. Ezra said, “Haha! Now there is no way you can beat me, Jaden!” Alexis, Syrus, and Chumley all looked over Jaden’s shoulder, while Chazz and Bastian looked over Ezra’s shoulder. Ezra and Jaden were in a fierce match of a fighting game. Ezra knocked Jaden down, and looked at his watch. “Okay, I forfeit. I need to send Naruto a message and see if he’s sick or not.” Ezra forfeited the game, and just as he was getting ready to send the message, Naruto bursted into the room. “Sorry I’m late, I wasn’t keeping track of the time.” Ezra looked at Naruto with rage, and said, “I forfeited a game for no apparent reason?! Oh well.” Naruto laughed, and Jaden laughed at Ezra. Then Ezra threw a serious look at Naruto, “Sooooo….. What happened in the forest? You were there for a while, you realize.” Naruto looked at his friend, and lied again, “Nothing, and please stop asking, it’s getting on my nerves.” Ezra looked at Jaden, and they shrugged at each other. Ezra looked at Naruto, and not wanting to make himself even more confused, he left it alone. The Ra Yellow teacher walked up, and a bunch of students filed in. They took their seats, and the yellow teacher asked everyone to tell their name, and dreams for the future. Ezra jumped down to the teacher, and whispered to him, “Just so you know, the Hokage is an important person in the world I come from, just so you aren’t confused.” Ezra jumped back up, and the teacher was confused. Then the teacher looked across the room, and Naruto was the only one who had a hand up. “And you are….?” Naruto said, “My name is Naruto Uzamaki, and my dream is to become Hokage!” Ezra smiled at Naruto, and the teacher was no longer confused. The teacher went through the class, and Ezra was the only one who didn’t have a hand up. Jaden was the next to last one, who said, “My name is Jaden Yuki, and I want to be the next king of games!” The yellow teacher nodded at Jaden, and turned towards Ezra, who said, “Oh, it’s my turn, huh?” The class jeered at Ezra, “We know you, your Ezra Uchiha, the overconfident brat who got lucky.” Ezra smiled and said, “But I won, didn’t I? But back on subject, yes, I am Ezra Uchiha, and my dream…… I want to duel the strongest duelist’s out there! And eventually, win!” The class looked at Ezra, and continued the jeering for a moment, then stopped, as a kid stood up. He looked at Ezra, and said, “Ezra, my name is Zane Truesdale, and I can help you fulfill that dream! I challenge you to a duel, tomorrow night at eight, at the obelisk arena!” The yellow teacher looked at Zane, and said, “Zane, are you sure you want to deal with this Slifer? He’s not even worth your time.” Zane said, “Well, he wants to duel the strongest, and as the top student in duel academy, I need to duel him.” Syrus looked at Zane, and Zane turned away, just as Ezra was about to stick a thumb up. Ezra sighed, and sat back down. The class continued, and before they knew it, it was over. Ezra was glad. The class had already bored him out. Ezra left, since there was no homework for the first few nights. He decided to wait to figure out what was going on until Naruto went someplace alone. Ezra walked to class, still as confused as when he had came.

Sasuke looked at Hinata, who was only a bit late. “Where have you been? The only reason your not in trouble is because Crowler is late.” Hinata sat down next to him. “I lost track of the time while taking a walk in the forest, I’m sorry.” Sasuke looked at his sister, and said, “Did anything happen in the forest?” Hinata looked at her brother, and said, “Nothing happened, so leave it.” Some girls walked up to Sasuke, and said, “Sasuke, you told us yesterday that you didn’t have a girlfriend, so who is this girl next to you?” Sasuke sighed, and said, “She is not my girlfriend, she is my sister. Anymore complaints about my Very traumatic life?” The girls shook their heads, and walked away. Hinata looked at Sasuke, and said, “What was that about?” Sasuke looked at her, and said, “I figured that to get the girls away from me, I could talk to them instead of ignoring them, and as you can see, that theory was an Epic Fail.” Hinata laughed, and Sasuke sighed, and said, “Maybe I should tell them that Naruto is my best friend, and maybe that will get them off my back……” Hinata was about to stop him from even moving a muscle to do that, but she and Naruto had sworn themselves to secrecy, and she intended to keep that promise. Sasuke looked at her, and was weirded out. He saw a sad grin, but as that he thought it had something to do with the forest, he let her be. Crowler walked in, and said, “Sorry I’m late, I had to make duel arrangements at the last moment. Speaking of, I should give you the announcement now. Ezra and Zane will be dueling tomorrow night at eight, and I encourage at least Slifer to come to cheer your dorm mate on. But as we all know, Zane will win, so you don’t have to come.” This sent a wave of confusion across the room. Hinata looked like she could be dreaming. Sasuke looked at her, and said, “I figure you know who this Zane guy is, then? He must be good if you know him.” Hinata looked at him, and said, “Zane is the top duelist in duel academy, and pretty wanted by most professional duelist managers. And he must have seen Ezra’s duel, if he wanted to duel Ezra.” Sasuke looked at her, and said, “Wow. That’s cool. But Crowler, you have the wrong idea! Ezra will at least hold his own, so don’t count him out!” Crowler laughed at him, and said, “But Ezra was put in Slifer, that’s how we Obelisks talk about those slackers.” Sasuke looked at him, and left it alone. Hinata whispered to him, “Sorry, but we all don’t, it’s just some people who are to overconfident and snotty.” Sasuke nodded. Since Crowler had been about 30 minutes late, it was time to leave for the final class of the day. It had been explained that they would slowly come into the regular schedule. Sasuke left, and Hinata waited for a while for everyone to leave. She looked outside the classroom, and saw that she had about 15 minutes before the next class came. She pulled out her message sender, and sent a message to Naruto.

Naruto was standing outside class, while Ezra and Jaden restarted their game. Then he looked at his message thing, and saw that he had a message from Hinata. He snuck away, and watched the message. “Do you want to meet me in the forest after lunch? Just send a text with yes or no. See you later!” Hinata’s image said. Naruto laughed. She had totally taken his plan from him. He sent a yes, and walked back to Ezra and Jaden to find Ezra celebrating. “YES! I won!” Then they saw the time. They ran past the other class, and when Naruto saw Hinata, he very quickly whispered, “See you after lunch.” Hinata blushed, and nodded as Naruto ran away. Ezra stopped when he saw Sasuke, and Sasuke asked, “Is it true that your going to duel Zane?” Ezra smiled and said, “Yep.” Sasuke smiled at his little brother, and walked to the next class. Ezra got to the next class, which was Crowler’s class. He sat down, and Jaden and Naruto sat beside him. Crowler said, “I think we all know who each other are, so we’ll start. Could someone please breakdown the duel card types for me?” Alexis stood up, and recited, “There are three main types: Monster cards, Spell Cards, and trap cards. Monster’s can be divided into Normal Monster’s, Effect Monster’s, Fusion Monsters, and Ritual Monster’s. Spells can be divided into Normal Spell’s, Field Spell’s, Ritual Spells, continuous spells, and quick spells. Traps can be divided into Normal Traps, Counter Traps, and Continuous Traps.” Crowler looked at Alexis and said, “Good Job Alexis. Now, could anyone tell me the definition of a field spell? How about you, Syrus.” Syrus stood up, and said, “A field spell is ummm….. That’s the one that ummm……” Everyone but a few laughed, and Crowler said, “Leave it to a Slifer to be stupid and a failure.” Jaden stood up, and said, “Now, Crowler, it’s not nice to pick on Slifer’s, and since I’m a Slifer and I beat you, your really just picking on yourself.” Ezra laughed, stood up, and said, “Yeah, that’s right. And as for the definition, here’s one. A field spell effects monsters on the entire field, in either a good or bad way. But if a field spell is out when another is played, the first gets destroyed.” Crowler looked very surprised, “Ezra, where did you get that?” Ezra looked at Crowler and smiled, “Actually, I just thought of it.” The class laughed, and Crowler was angry. He had to get rid of Jaden somehow. He thought of a plan, and dismissed the class early. They all left, and Naruto was starting to brighten up. Ezra noticed this, and said, “Something happening?” Naruto lied again, “No, I just didn’t eat breakfast.” Ezra smiled, but knew that it was something else. They all walked to the Yellow Dorm, since Sasuke and Bastian invited them. There they got food, and walked outside to enjoy these last few days of summer weather. Naruto asked, “Where are Hinata and Alexis?” Sasuke said, “I think that they were going to eat lunch with some Obelisk friends, why?” Naruto said, “Nothing, I was just wondering.” He lied. He was hoping to see more of Hinata than just alone, but it was better than nothing. Ezra had a sandwich, that had turkey, and salami on it. Everyone else shared a giant fish. Sasuke looked at Ezra, and said, “are you sure you don’t want fish? There’s plenty more.” Ezra smiled and said, “It’s not that, I was just wondering if we could borrow that for dinner.” Sasuke smiled, “Of course, as long as that’s alright with you Bastian.” Bastian said, “Of course.” The four Slifer’s said, “Yes! Thank you!” The Ra’s smiled. Then after everyone was done eating, Naruto stood up, and said, “Well, later. I need to be someplace right now.” And left. Ezra, Sasuke, and everyone else was confused, and Ezra waited for a while before he said, “I’m going to follow him, Sasuke, you in?” Sasuke nodded, and stood up. They both ran off after Naruto, hoping to lose all of their confusion as well.

Naruto was unaware that Ezra and Sasuke were following him. He jumped on the trees, and saw the place that he and Hinata were this morning. He stopped, and Ezra and Sasuke both hid themselves in the trees. Naruto waited, and then Hinata showed up. When she was closer, he said, “Phew, I thought that you would forget.” Hinata giggled and said, “Like I would miss a chance to be with you.” Ezra and Sasuke watched this, and shrugged at each other. Then, Naruto leaned in to kiss her. Ezra and Sasuke widened their eyes, and Ezra said, “So, this is what virtually went down last night. Interesting.” And they both dropped down. Naruto turned around, and was angry to find Ezra and Sasuke. Naruto said, “Well, I know what you want to say, and I know I don’t stand a chance, so I’ll leave now.” Ezra looked surprised, but said, “What, you want to leave her because we are relieved that this happened? Or did you read us wrong?” Naruto looked at them, and said, “You must be joking. I mean, you wouldn’t just let me date your Sister, would you?” Ezra looked at Sasuke, and said, “I don’t know, are we joking? Sasuke, are we joking?” Sasuke shook his head, “Believe it or not, Naruto, we aren’t. You see, we’ve been worrying about the both of you, since Naruto’s heart was broken, and he didn’t know about your confession, Hinata. I think I speak for me and Ezra when I say that I’m glad that we didn’t have to think of something to solve this.” Ezra nodded, and Naruto walked over to them, and hugged them both, “Thank you, both of you.” Ezra patted his back, “Hey, someone has to mend that heart of yours, and Hinata’s probably and expert on that. But one thing. If you break her heart, I won’t hesitate to kill you.” Then he looked over at Hinata, and walked over after Naruto released him. “And if you break his heart, I won’t hold back.” Hinata looked at him, and said, “Don’t worry, I won’t.” Ezra smiled, and said, “Well, now that we have that straitened out, we can leave. Carry on.” Ezra and Sasuke left, and Naruto walked over to Hinata, and pressed his forehead to hers. “Did you just hear what they said? We won’t have to lie all the time now.” He smiled, and she said, “Yeah, I just hope that my father is as encouraging as those to are. But don’t worry about him, not yet.” She smiled back, and she kissed him, and back at the area of lunch, Ezra smiled. Sasuke said, “What are you happy about?” Ezra said, “I’ve been watching them, and their chakra is bursting with happiness.” Sasuke put a thumb up, and said, “Hehe, are we love doctors or what?” Ezra looked at him incredulously, “No way! I mean, I’ll help them with problems, but I am not, I repeat, Not, calling myself a love doctor.” Sasuke kept his thumb up, and said, “Okay, ummmm….. What do we call ourselves then?” Ezra put his fingers up to his chin, “Ummmmm…… how about……the Uchiha Brohter’s! No, wait, that totally excludes Hinata…….. The three sbilings! Yeah, that’s good enough.” He stuck his thumb at Sasuke, and they laughed with each other. They were unaware of the danger that would come to them, and the battle they would have to fight for those two’s sake.