TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Jaden stood outside, playing video games with Syrus and Ezra. Ezra still had his regular Jacket on, and Syrus and Jaden had red jackets on as well. Bastian walked out, and said, "Hello." Jaden smiled, "Hey. So did you get in the Slifer dorm as well?" Bastian smiled, "Let's see, Yellow Jacket, yellow buttons, no, I don't think so." Jaden said, "So that is what these are for." Bastian said, "So, you get into a dorm yet Ezra?" Ezra shook his head, "I'm waiting." Bastian nodded, and Hinata walked up with a Blue Jacket on, "Hey guys." Ezra looked at her, and said, "Wow......." Jaden nodded, "Ummmmm......" Bastian was blushing madly, "I-I-I.........Hello." Hinata smiled, and Ezra regained control of his voice, "Hinata, you look beautiful, and I hope that Naruto thinks the same way." Hinata blushed, and said, "Maybe......" Ezra smiled, and Jaden said, "He is right. But if you've looked at Bastian lately you will see that Ezra is true in his word." Ezra laughed, and Sasuke came up with a Yellow Jacket on, "Yo." Ezra smiled, "Ra Yellow, eh? Cool." Bastian shook Sasuke's hand, and said, "Looks like we share a dorm." Sasuke nodded, "Cool." Then he saw Hinata, "Wow, Hinata.......I never thought that Blue would make you look so good." Hinata blushed, and Ezra said, "Oh yeah! Hinata, you got into Obelisk Blue, right?" Hinata nodded, "Thats what they said.........." The next thing she knew was that Ezra was hugging her, "Thats the top in this school.........." Hinata gasped, "I-It is?" Ezra pulled away, "I'm glad that some people think that your good." Hinata smiled, "Thanks." Then Naruto walked up wearing a Red Jacket, "So, why are we celebrating?" Ezra smiled, "Hinata is the best out of all of us! She made Blue!" Naruto grinned, "Just what I expected, your awesome Hinata!" Hinata turned a bright red, and said, "N-No such thing as that.......I just got lucky........." Ezra smiled, "Well, maybe not the best out of all of us, I still have to get a dorm." Naruto laughed, "Yeah." Ezra left to get a dorm, and when he came out, he was wearing a Slifer Jacket, "Yo. Ezra's the Name, Slifer's my game!" Jaden smiled, "Sweet! Naruto, you, me, and Syrus will make an awesome dorm!" Ezra smiled, and Naruto smiled as well. Hinata looked at them happily, but was sort of sad that Ezra made Slifer when he beat his tester so easily. Ezra smiled, and said, "Let's go!"

Naruto looked at the dorm in exasperation, "I swear, I really wish that they would give us something decent." Ezra smiled, "I like it!" Then after they explored the dorm, Jaden saw that they only had one extra bed, "Uh, who will sleep on the floor?" Ezra smiled, "I'll sleep on the roof." He jumped backwards, and up. Lying on the roof, he said, "Yup. Nice and comfy." Naruto laughed, and Ezra said, "So, now what?" Something hit Naruto's brain hard: He and Sakura were over. He started to cry, and Ezra said, "W-Whats wrong?" Naruto ran away, crying. Ezra said, "Oh, I see. Sakura mauled him pretty hard with heartbreak." Jaden moved as if to go after Naruto, and Ezra said, "Leave him, I want my sister to find him." Jaden smiled, "Okay." Ezra looked at where Naruto was running to, "I just hope that my sister doesn't fall apart."

Naruto sat on a cliff, and said, "Sakura.........I know that I don't love you because of what you did, but it was so hard..........." He sat there, crying for a while, before he realized something, "Hinata............" Then something else flew into his head, "She's was beautiful........But there is no possible way that she would even like me................" He punched the ground, "Darn it! This is so bad, and I hate it! Ezra and Sasuke are lucky, they've never loved someone!" He cried, and fell back, "I wish I was the sky, then all I would have to do is change color."

Hinata walked through the forest, she was tired of the Blue dorm. She stopped at a distance from Naruto, and said, "Naruto........Why is he here?" She heard him say, "I love you so much! Why can't I make this go away!?" He punched the ground, and Hinata said to herself, "He still loves Sakura? I guess thats why he's crying........" She walked up to him, and sat down, "N-Naruto..........." Naruto continued to cry, and Hinata said, "Naruto, whats wrong?" Naruto saw her, and turned away, "It's just so painful............" Hinata frowned sadly, "I know............Well, not really, but I don't see why? How can you still feel the pain? If she broke your heart, you shouldn't love her anymore..........." She blushed, she was talking about love to Naruto, of all people. Naruto said, "I don't know..........." Hinata said, "N-N-Naruto.......Will you turn towards me, and close your eye's?" Naruto nodded, and thought, Anything for you, beautiful............ He closed his eye's as he turned around, and Hinata thought, This is really happening.......Oh my, I hope I don't faint........ She shook slightly, and kissed him on the lips. She kissed him for a little while, and pulled away, "Naruto......It's okay if you don't love me, but I love you.........." Naruto's eye's flickered open, "Y-You love me?" Hinata nodded, "Yeah.............." Naruto said, "Did you here me say that I love you so much, and I wish I could get rid of it?" Hinata nodded, "Yeah, why?" Naruto said, "I wasn't talking about Sakura.............." Hinata's eye's were wide, "Y-You weren't talking about Sakura?" Naruto smiled, "I was talking about you.........." Hinata gasped, and they kissed.

Ezra smiled as Jaden pouted after dueling that Snotty rich kid Chazz, he had to leave because of security, "Jaden, I bet you would have won that duel, but I need my rest." Ezra jumped away, and when he got to the red dorm, he saw Naruto walking up, "Hey Ezra!" Ezra was confused, "Uh, Naruto?" Naruto said, "Whats wrong?" Ezra said, "What happened that made you so happy?" Naruto was about to tell him, but he said, "Nothing. Just leave it, okay?" Ezra was confused, but nodded, and lied down on the roof, "Okay, whatever."