TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Truth of War by Swrestler12

[Reviews - 29]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I have been thinking about writing something like this for a while. Well I hope it starts off good enough but then again i shouldnt base everything off of hope. Read and Review because i'd like to know if there is anything that should be changed.
There was only darkness, cold, lonely, uninviting darkness. The feeling of dehydration and hunger had affected him so much that he knew there was no use in fighting.

A hand grabbed at the back of his neck and pulled him out of the water. He let out a loud gasp for breath as his breathing came out in short raspy bursts. His eyes had to readjust to the light as water dripped down his face and hair stuck to his forehead, keeping him from seeing everything.

He listened as the men who were holding him prisoner spoke in some foreign dialect and trying to listen intently to what they had been saying, seeing if he could pick up any of the words, but it was no use.

He tried to focus on something other than the pain and his mind drifted to one of the things he had long for since being held captive. Vodka… it was the one word that would reassure him that his problems would go away, even for a little bit.

He felt someone try to pick him up as a gruff voice simply said, “Get up, Russian dog.”
He looked up and glared at the man that was issuing the order to him and swatted the hand away and retaliating, “Do not put your filthy hands on me, German Swine.”

A swift punch was delivered to his jaw and was sent into a crumpled heap down to the floor as the German man rubbed his knuckles. “You will do as you are told, now get up!” He looked back at the German officer and started to get up on his knees.

It was a bit difficult considering the fact that his hands had been tied together behind his back so as not to risk any chance of escape. He was able to get himself to stand with a little ‘help’ from the officer’s aide. They moved him over towards a table in the center of the room that had maps and other papers scattered across it.

He was roughly shoved into one of the chairs as the officer sat across the table from him. The papers were moved in front of him as the officer spoke, “Tell me where your men were stationed. I want all the information from the amount of troops stationed to the armored tanks in the surrounding area.” He listened but paid no attention to what the officer was saying, the only thing that was running through his head was the faint memory of his friends and troops being overwhelmed along one of the roads on the map.

The faint calling out for a retreat could be heard in his head when a hand came slamming down onto the table causing him to lose his current train of thought. “Answer me Russian, my patience is thinning.” He looked up at the German officer with a glare and then smiled. “Fuck you German.”

That statement was the last straw for the German as he said, “Fine then, you have sealed your own fate.” The officer stood up and walked around the table and pulled him up by the collar of his shirt. Right as the man pulled his arm back and was prepared to deliver a strong punch towards the Russian’s jaw a hand grabbed his elbow and in a stern voice said, “Enough!”

The officer let go of the Russian, dropping him to the floor and stood at attention. “At ease, now please tell me, why is this filth in my presence?” The young officer smiled and said, “We have been trying to get information out of this one since his capture, but as you can tell, he has a will of iron that doesn’t seem to be breaking anytime soon.”

The General raised a questioning eyebrow towards the Russian and brought his hand to the snarling man’s chin. He stared deep into the cerulean blue eyes and in a monotonous voice said, “Tell us what we need to know and I’ll ensure your release.”

The General’s voice seemed hypnotizing as his black eyes seemed to peer deeply into the Russian’s blue eyes. The Russian started to shift a little and at first the General was expecting the Russian to pour out information, but what ended up coming was unexpected. The Russian smiled and said one thing to the German

“Do you really think I would let myself get caught by the likes of you,” His laugh sent shivers down both of the Germans spine when suddenly the base started to shake as alarms went off. The General glared down at the Russian, “Stay here and make sure he does nothing.”

The officer nodded as the Russian smirked and placed his hands in his lap while the General walked out into the hallway only to see flashing red lights go off and seeing people running through the hallways of the building. He grabbed the collar of one of the scientist’s and pulled him back, “What is going on?” The scientist was panicking as he told the general, “There has been a breach. The Russians, they have found us.” The scientist smacked the hand away and made a dash for one of the exits.

The General was shocked to say the least. He turned to walk back into the room when he heard gunshots ring through the air. He watched as the officer fell through the doorway with the Russian smiling over the now dead body. The General tried to reach for his pistol but was shot in the shoulder by the Russian who kept the fox-like smile plastered on his face as he walked up to the General.

He placed the gun under the man’s chin and said, “Now, I want to ask you one simple question, that’s all and maybe I’ll let you go, but if you do not give me an answer well then,” he smiled down at the German, “Well you’ll just have to wait and see.” The German swallowed hard as the Russian man continued, “What is it you fear most?”

The General, knowing that he would surely be killed, spit in the Russian’s face and said, “Fuck you, you Russian piece of shit.” The Russian had a devious smile on his face as he said, “Wrong answer.”

With a quick pull of the trigger and a loud bang ringing in the Russian’s ears, the General’s brains were blown out of the back of his head and splattered all over the wall as his lifeless body fell to his knees, only to be swiftly kicked in its side, then falling onto the floor.

The Russian reached into the German’s pocket and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe off the blood that had splattered on his face, throwing it at the German’s dead body after effectively getting rid of the blood. He looked on at the dead body that was now pooling blood around the head and shook his head saying, “All I did was ask you a simple question.”

He turned and started walking down the now vacant halls as he listened on to the sounds of rapid gunfire in the distance and making his way towards the sound. After a few minutes of walking the halls, he could hear the sounds of gunfire outside the window of one of the offices.

He walked towards the open window and could see the outside of the building and shielded his eyes from the light coming from the sun after having been secluded from it for weeks. He looked down and noticed Germans were using the cover of the plaza as Russians fired at them from cover. After a small calculation, he realized that he was about 26 ft. off the ground and saw that there were about 20 Germans in the plaza.

He looked around the office and saw a stationary chair and quickly devised a plan to escape. He picked up the chair with both hands after placing the gun in his pocket and positioned it towards the window. He started swinging the chair from side to side, trying to gain enough momentum to throw it through the glass. After a few seconds he reared the chair back, and then with all the force he could muster up, swung the chair at the window.

It collided with the window with a loud crash and fell to the ground below, causing a few of the Germans to look questioningly at the fallen chair. The Russian smiled and pulled the gun out of his pocket and into his hand.

He walked back towards the now broken window and look to the men outside to see that they were more focused on their own problem at hand. The Russian looked for the closest one and when he was sure that the man was not too far, he leapt out of the window and down towards the ground. The feeling of the wind rushing past him while he was in the air was invigorating as the ground came up quickly.

As he hit the ground he rolled so as to lessen the impact and aimed his gun at the German next to him and blew the man’s brains out. He grabbed the falling body and threw his arm around the waist while using his free hand to grab the mp40 that the man had been using.

The others finally saw what was happening and drew their attention to the new threat in front of them. While using the dead man as a human shield, the Russian grabbed the mp40 and shot at the men while the bullets completely shredded through them.

Dropping the literal dead weight, the Russian turned and shot at the German that was rounding the corner, disabling him by shooting the man in the shoulder. He let out a scream of pain and fell to the floor, grabbing at his shoulder while cursing out the man who had shot him in German. The Russian walked over to the wounded man and aimed the pistol at the man’s head, quickly pulling the trigger and silencing him.

He felt the barrel of a MP18 at the back of his neck and held his hands in the air while dropping the pistol to show that he had meant no harm. He suddenly heard a man laughing from behind him as the man’s voice said, “You crazy bastard, I thought we had lost you for sure.”

He turned to see a large burly man with graying brown hair and chocolate brown eyes come up and greet him in a bear hug while lifting him in the air. He laughed out loud and said, “It is good to see you as well my friend. How long has it been?”

The man smiled as he placed his hand on the Russian’s shoulder saying, “6 weeks, you have been locked up in that cage for 6 weeks now.” As they walked outside the compound, Russians continued to storm inside and eliminate any of the lingering German opposition.

Near the snow covered forest Germans were lined up alongside each other with their hands behind their heads as Russians had the weapons aimed at them and waited to receive the order to fire. There was one German man who had started crying and the sight in itself seemed pathetic. One of the Russian officers nodded to the men as they unloaded one the Germans, leaving everything in silence after the men were executed.

“If it weren’t for your plan we would have never found out about this compound.” He turned back to his comrade and smiled saying, “Well it wasn’t that hard Boris, and I just wanted to know what took you so long to get me out of there?” Boris Yel’tsin smiled at his friend and replied, “We had to ensure that all loose ends were tied. You would have been out earlier but there were some problems that we had to fix.”

Boris led them over to one of the snow trucks and assisted his friend inside the covered bed of the truck. “I cannot complain, as long as I am finally out of that hellhole. There is one thing that you can do for me though.”

Boris smiled and reached under the seat and pulled out a bottle, causing his friend to smile widely while Boris said, “Do you think I would come and get you without this? Please, it’s like you don’t know me at all.” With shaky hands he reached over towards the bottle and popped off the top and took a whiff of the substance inside and smiled.

“Boris, I knew I could count on you.” He took a large swig of the content inside the bottle and let out a sigh of relief to the familiar burning sensation. “There’s nothing like Vodka to remind one of home.” Boris smiled and said, “You deserve it my friend, after all only someone as crazy as you could have been able to pull off a feat such as this.” His friend smiled and said “Well can you expect anything less from ‘The Russian Red Death’.” Boris laughed once again, “I would expect nothing less from you Uzumaki.”
Chapter end notes: So I'm guessing the majority of people will guess right on who exactly the Red Death is and if you don't know then here's a little spoiler. It's Naruto. Well that's one character down. I need some ideas for others.

For example i was thinking of making Shino a German Doctor turned crazy double agent. Whatever, I'm tired..... Don't judge me. Any idea will be looked at and appreciated thanks

-Swrestler12