TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Are we lost? by xepiccookie

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: whoop whoop~~
Ok I'm really tired and i have no idea why he doesnt upload my word stories so know i doesnt have anything in bold or that stuff now im angry >.< and tired, 'k baay oh yeah, review please, they make me feel better, even if it is a bad review! XD i dunno if people like this i'll probably update regularly .
Chapter notes: So this is kinda the rewrite....
I sighted
Man PE is boring… what should I do to entertain myself?
I thought to myself when I smiled a devious smile I walked to a blond haired girl, I stood behind her, crouching as I pulled the end of her black pants, they were loose-fitting jogging pants, revealing her blue boxers We actually wore the same pants. As soon as she pulled them up I just grinned at her. she ran to me trying to get a grip on my pants too, the only different was that she was she was around 4.7 feet (1.42 cm) and I was 5.1 feet (1.55 cm) and she wasn’t even close the be as strong as me, we both stood straight A’s for PE so we ran around like maniac’s she just wasn’t strong enough to get it down, after a while of running it got boring and I stopped running. She immediately got a grip on the end of my pants and was about to pull them down when I pushed her shoulders and she fell on the ground.

‘Still weak, Quinty.’ I said stoic still joking. She tried to kick me as I grabbed her ankle and pulled off her shoe I thought about it for a while and looked at the basket around 32 feet away. I tossed the shoe lightly to check its weight it wasn’t heavy ‘Around 0.2 pounds.’ I muttered I guessed ‘With that and the fact that there is no wind in this room this shouldn’t be hard.’ I said looking at the girl still on the ground as I threw the black shoe in the basket.

‘That’s not fair you’re the Mathematic Genius!’ Quinty pointed out while she got on her feet again.

I just stared at the basket. It was true though mathematics was just an easy subject.

‘Yeah, Yeah I know how unfair you’re so small and weak, and I’m not, but that’s not the problem about it, I was wondering where your shoe is?’ I asked her while I looked at the basket. I definitely threw the shoe in it but it wasn’t around it not underneath it not right to it nor left.

‘Eh, that’s weird?’ Quinty said. ‘Nadia, What kind of trick did you use now?’ she asked slightly annoyed.

‘I don’t know let’s check it out.’ I said while my bare foots hit the cold floor on their way to the basket.

‘Nadia why don’t you just put on some shoes?’ Quinty asked.

‘Too lazy.’ I informed her just like always.

I and Quinty weren’t like normal friends, nor like best friends. We shared a sister relationship, we both annoyed the fuck out of each other but couldn’t be without each other. Lots of people asked if we were sister, while it was obvious that we weren’t, she was a dwarf, short blond hair and had blue eyes. While I had long brown hair and green grey eyes. And we didn’t share the same last name.

We walked to the basket on the other side of the room and I sighted, none of our classmates paid attention to us and just focused on the PE games, we stared at the basket.

No one ever paid attention to us which was better no one actually liked us Quinty was annoying as fuck, and I was drop dead boring, emotionless and smart. Much people avoided us not because they were scared of Quinty but of me afraid that I would beat them, is it with my fist or words, plus I didn’t like anyone except Quinty.

‘Seriously, where is that damn shoe!’ Quinty stamped her feet at the ground.

I rested my hand in my hips, giving of that arrogant look.

‘Dunno…’ I sighted.

‘You definitely threw it in right?’ she asked just to make sure.

‘Sure as can be.’ I yawned. ‘Wait a second…’ I said pointing at the basket there was a black dot in it, just a plain black dot slowly getting bigger, my eyes flickered at Quinty her mouth formed an ‘O’ form as her eyes were wide with surprise. My eyes flickered back at the basket and the black dot was almost taking over the basket.

This is interesting I thought with a grin.

‘Nadia let’s go, I don’t think that’s a good idea.’ She said as she walked off. Guessing my idea to do something fun for awhile.

I grabbed her wrist as she was about to get away.

‘No I like this idea. Everything better than school right?’ I told her.

She just nodded and our heads turned to see the basket and the black dot disappeared.

‘That’s a pity.’ I muttered looking down and stalked off back to the normal PE schedule.

After barely ten minutes PE was over. I slid back in my skinny jeans, and a white thigh vest and bright colored sneakers. I waited till Quinty was done with changing, I sighed disappointingly that nothing interesting did happened today.

‘Hey Nadia, I need to ask that guy from PE something.’ She said while her head was visible in the door crack, I sighted as I opened the door and walked back into the place we had PE a few seconds ago. Quinty stalked me around the corner.

‘Where is he?’ she asked.

‘Like I know.’ I snapped annoyed.

I looked around the big empty space searching when my eyes felt on the basket. My eyes widen. Quinty stood next to me looking at the same place I was looking at.

The black dot was there again but much bigger swallowing the entire basket...

‘I really don’t have a good feeling about this…’ Quinty said.

‘Oh well, I do.’ I said while I walked to the basket. ‘You don’t have to follow me.’ I said.

‘Damn it Nadia you know I will follow you.’ She said walking behind me.

I was close to the basket now.

It was sucking wind up it wasn’t strong enough to lift neither me up nor Quinty. I grinned.

‘Ready?’ I asked her.

‘No, not at all do I understand why you would want to go anyways we could die there!’ Quinty said while she freaked.

I rolled my eyes ‘Like I care.’ And I walked until I stood under the basket well it was more a giant sucking hole now but yeah, life is boring take a few risks.

Quinty POV

She walked closer to the sucking hole. I ran at her and got a hold of her arm. Making sure I wouldn’t let go. She sighted Nadia hated physical contact but she will survive for a while. Not like my strength and weight would really make a different, we were both normal weight and both quite small.

The black hole came closer, a foot away from Nadia’s head. I hid behind her. She didn’t look afraid... but inside?

No probably not, Nadia was willing to do everything to defeat boringness, which was the main reason she was willing to hang out with me, I got problems almost every day, so if she would hang out with me maybe she could do something that would not bore her. Which wasn’t much by the way, she was a genius and genius are quickly bored. The only thing that could entertain Nadia was adrenaline. And this was a lot of it.

I screamed as the black touched Nadia’s head and we were both lifted of our feet, I screamed harder.

Nadia’s POV
God that sucked never travel trough portals again…

I opened my eyes, I looked around, trees and more trees’s a knocked out Quinty and a hard ground.

I lifted my head and moved to my feet looking around.

I walked to Quinty and poked her head.

No reaction she was breathing thought so she would wake up in around two hours.

God why did she sleep so much?

Someone moved behind me, I spun around and looked at the person, he leaned against a tree, and his clothing consisted of a blue, short-sleeved shirt with a raised collar and a weird crest on the back and white arm warmers along with white shorts. And really weird blue sandals.

I looked at his face, he starred at me like I was someone crazy. I couldn’t deny it, he was pretty, he was really pretty

Quinty groaned and turned around opening her eyes. And was on her knees tugging my vest like a six-year old. That when she noticed I stood stiff and looked at the boy who leaned at the tree. Her eyes got big.

‘Well, hello…’ she said while she whistled that annoying thing she did every time when she saw someone handsome.

She stood on her feet next to me again.

I sighted and turned around to leave hoping she would just follow me.

‘So what’s your name?’ Quinty asked at the boy. My body stiffened and I turned around slowly and glared at the back of Quinty, mentally slapping myself.

‘Uchiha Sasuke.’ He said.

‘Well I’m Quinty Green.’ She started. ‘And that is N-’

My elbow collided with a little bit too much force her back and her body hit the ground.

‘Oufh!’ She moaned ‘That was unnecessary!’

‘No it wasn’t. He doesn’t have to know my name nor does he have to know yours.’ I told her as she stood up slowly. I glared the boy named Sasuke. Man that’s a weird name…

‘Where are you from?’ he asked cold.

‘We’re from A-’ I slapped her cheek.

‘I know a better question, where are we now?’ I asked him. ‘Just outside Konoha.’ He said.

I narrowed my eyes.

Konoha, I swear that isn’t a city or country anywhere in America or the earth actually…

‘Which country?’ I asked him.

‘The Fire Country.’ He answered.

‘Aight, thanks for the information we’ll be going now.’ I stated and grabbed Quinty by her collar who looked confused. Even thought I was confused as hell I tried to keep up my poker face.

‘Wait a sec- I don’t ge- where the he- what the fu- I don’t understand this!’ she said.

I just pulled her with me leaving the Sasuke boy behind.

‘If you want to go to Konoha you need to go the other way.’ He told us and left.

I sighted and let Quinty go.

‘You idiot! He’s just some random boy even though he’s pretty doesn’t mean he’s trustable.’ I pointed out.

‘Sorry about that he’s just so hot!’ she squealed.

‘Whatever. Ever heard of the place called Konoha?’ I asked.

‘No, nor of that fire county.’ She told me

It hit me then, we were in a fucking different world!
Or that’s what I guessed.

‘It’s weird I wonder where we are…’ I said. ‘Man that portal was a great idea!’ I said.

‘Yeah, totally were in some place which we don’t even know.’ Quinty said.

‘Whatever let’s go to that Konoha place I’m kinda hungry.’ I told her.

And so we walked off.

Reaching a huge wooden pair of doors who stood open.

‘Wow.’ Quinty mouthed.

‘I know right.’ I sighted. Okay so maybe we shouldn’t have gone into that portal.

We walked in the small city well city wasn’t a good word for it, New York was way bigger not even close to this, not even close..

But it didn’t seem to have any modern techniques.

I grabbed my iphone.

‘Damn it he doesn’t work here.’ I said.
‘Eh, Nadia…’ Quinty started. I looked at her raising my eyebrow. ‘We stand out a bit.’ She told me I realize she was ready everyone was dressed with kind of old style fashion the thing that really stood out were my sneakers bright red, pink, purple, and yellow. I think it burned most of their eyes.

‘I guess, we’re quite in the spotlight aren’t we?’ I said while I ran my hand trough my hair and played a game on my iphone. And a few people stared at us.

‘Ok, what should we do, I can’t read anything here.’ I said. While I stared at the signs of an alien language, which I couldn’t read, but I was sure it was Japanese.

Quinty stopped ‘You can’t?’ she asked and more people started at us.

‘No, can you? I know it’s Japanese but I can’t read it nor speak it by the way, just a few words.’ I told her.

‘Well I can read it but you speak a few words of every language.’ She told me.
‘Ok try to see if you can figure out anything about the ‘leader’ of this village.’ I told her I figured out that everybody stared at my iphone like it was something bewitched, since this village was so small I figured out it would probably be a dictatorship, which would mean that there would be one leader. She nodded and we walked further.

We both stiffed at the same time I put my phone back in my pocket and stared at the eight adults with black cloths and an animal mask on their faces, I starred with horror at them. They all came closer, and closer, pointing all kind of weapons at us, I couldn’t even see what they looked like my body started shaking.

Damn it, stupid me, that portal was a stupid idea!

I felt something of myself hit the ground, but I couldn’t recall what part of my body it was since I felt so numb, most of the time my brain remained normal in whatever situation, except this one, more than five people looking at me and coming closer, it was like a hell to me. I started shaking more I grabbed my face with both my hands trying to get rid of the people closing in on me and Quinty. A soft scream-like sound leaved my lips. I tried to close my eyes without success. I could feel my whole body touch the ground now, I closed my eyes and screamed.

I opened my eyes, it was uncomfortable, I wanted to move my hand to rub my eyes, but they were tied to the chair.

I gasped, seriously why were my hand tied to the chair?

Something hit my cheek, it was a flat hand from a person who stood in front of me, my eyes didn’t need to get used to the light, since there wasn’t much light in this room just a faint light bulb above me.

‘What the hell?’ I said when I realized someone just gave me a bitch-clap. I looked up at the guy in front of me, my bangs covering my eyes.

‘Who are you?’ the voice ordered.

‘Nadelia.’ I told them. ‘Why the hell do you care?’ I asked them while I blew air out of my mouth so that the hair wouldn’t cover my eyes anymore. I looked up at the man being able to see him now, it was a quite young man I couldn’t really see how he looked like since I was busy thinking what I’ve done to come here. I think he was one of the eight people surrounding us. I thought back to that moment, and my eyes widened in horror again.

‘Stop it.’ Some man said while he moved out of the shadows, he had two scars horizontally over his face, he wore a bandana over his head, I guessed he was bald underneath that, the bandana had a weird metal plate over it with a easily drawn leaf on it, well I could be a leaf it could be something else to.

‘Don’t lie!’ the other man said.

‘Lie about what?’ I asked, I wonder... ‘Where is Quinty?’

‘We are asking the questions here!’ he said I was about to roll my eyes but kept it in, since I was tied to a chair with to creepy looking guys.

‘Tell us your real name.’ the older one ordered.

‘Fine, Nadia, aliases aren’t illegal are they?’

‘Where are you from!’ the younger one said.

‘I won’t bother to explain, you wouldn’t believe me anyways.’ I told them.

I felt a cold shiver run through me and the older one with the scars came closer looking at me.

‘Take her to Inoichi Yamanaka.’ He said, his eyes didn’t look away from mine.

Something cold touched both my wrist and the other things, I couldn’t tell if it was just a simple rope that tied them to the chair or something different, I stood up stretching my muscles. I followed the man outside my ‘cell’ and we walked into another room.

I feel weird,
I feel like someone is
Is….
Like
In my head?


‘So it is true that the other girl told the truth about this other world?’ a cold voice said
‘Seems like it.’ Another voice said.
‘What should we do with them, after all the information we found in them, they are quite athletic, but know nothing about ninja’s or chakra’s.’ the cold voice said again.
‘I think they’ll come in quite handy.’ the other voice said again.
‘I think they are perfect.’ A third warmer voice said.


My eyes flew open, I sat in a sitting position, there was white everywhere.
‘Where am I?’ I asked softly to myself.

‘The hospital.’ An old man walked inside the room. I jumped out of my bed, that voice it was definitely the third voice from the conversation I heard earlier.

‘Who are you?’ I asked.

‘I’m the third Hokage.’ He told me.

Erhm, Right… Hokage, I’ve never heard that word in my life.

‘How long did I sleep?’ I asked.

‘Around three days.’ My eyes narrowed at that answer, what have they done to me in those three days?

‘Where is Quinty?’

‘She is in the other room.’ He told me friendly.
The door smacked open.

‘NADIA!’ a small blond girl ran in. ‘I CANT BELIEVE IT! WE’RE IN SOME KIND OF CRAZY TWO DIMENTIAL WORLD!’ she screamed in my ear with a huge smile on her face

‘Yeah, That’s pretty awesome except that we don’t have a house don’t have food, don’t have a job, don’t have money.’ I pointed out.


‘You always ruin the fun, Nad-’

‘Nadelia, I don’t ruin the fun I just tell the truth.’
Her smile faded.

‘If I get you a home, some starters’ money and a job would you like to stay here?’ the old man asked.
Quinty jumped in the air.

‘HELL YES!’ she said. The old man smiled.

‘What kind of job?’ I asked

‘Being a Ninja.’ He said seriously.
Quinty started laughing and I joined her, after a while I stopped.
‘Are you kidding, those actually exist here?’ I asked in disbelief.

‘Yes they do and it’s a quite dangerous job, protection the village.’ He told us.

‘But we aren’t ninjas so how can we do it then?’ Quinty asked.

‘First you’ll be tested, on the physical part.’ He told us, Quinty nodded and the old man walked out. ‘Please follow me.’ He said and we both followed him, we walked around the village, people everywhere bowed for the old man, I guess Hokage must be a high rank, since everyone respects him so much, we soon came by an open field. There were two people standing there, both male.

‘Just fight against them.’ He told us. Quinty stared at the man with horror, I would go first then.

I ran up to the bigger man and made a sidekick he expected this and I stuck my left fist out hitting him on his left cheek, I quickly jumped back a little bit as one of his fists was about to hit my face, I ducked and moved to the side, I felt my hair being touched by the guy, so he was fast, I kicked with my right foot, I felt his hand around my feet.
I grinned.
I withdrew my leg pulling the man closer, and I punched him, but he didn’t let go of my leg, and he threw me to the other side, I quickly recovered and landed on my feet, I charged at him with full speed, as soon as I was close to him he disappeared. I gasped.
He stood behind me,
No one can be that fast.
I didn’t have time to think about that for too long, I had to make sure I could get away from him so he couldn’t hit me.

I looked down on everybody.
‘A branch?’ I muttered while I looked down.
I was in a tree?
My eyes widened in horror, I was that fast?
The people on the ground looked at me with a big ‘O’ mouth, expect the Hokage dude he just looked normal.
I jumped out of the tree in the air, I made a back flip in the air and stuck my right foot out, I felt the air around me hitting my face, I was falling with a great force and something collided with my leg.

I stood up. So did the man he rubbed his head.
‘Wow, you’re really good.’ He told me, at that moment Quinty charged at the other one, he didn’t expect that. I the meanwhile when Quinty was fighting I asked the man what a Hokage was.

‘Quinty you can stop.’ The Hokage said with his grandpa smile. ‘You can both go to the Ninja Academy, your skills are quite the same as the people around your age the house you’ll be living will be close to the academy.’ I nodded. ‘Of course I would like to speak to the both of you every month to see how things are going.’ He said.

‘And now,’ he said while he took something out of his cloak. ‘This will see what Chakra Nature you are, Nadelia I left a few books about it in your home make sure you read them, and make sure you tell Quinty about it.’ He said while he pulled out a few pieces of small papers.

Quinty looked at the papers.

‘Pick one.’ He said friendly.

‘I’ll go first!’ Quinty said and she took a piece of paper a little bit too eager.

She held one in her hands she observed it carefully. After a few moments there was a small fire and the paper ignited. Quintys eyes widened.

‘Erh, Oops…’ she said.

‘No, No, That means you have fire styled chakra.’ He said smiling.

Quinty was celebrating this news and did some weird dance.

I walked to the man and touched one of the papers; I didn’t even take it out of his hand when it wrinkled. I raised my eyebrow at him.

‘Your lightning style.’ He said ‘Tomorrow the Academy starts at 8:30’ he said as he left.

‘We will bring you to your house.’ One of the men we fought announced and they walked off. We followed them.

It was a small ‘House’ with four rooms, a room with a couch and kitchen a bathroom, a bedroom with two separated beds and a little room with a sewing machine. We bowed and thanked the guys as they left.

‘Nadia I’d ha-’ my hand cupped around her mouth.

‘Nadelia.’ I said.

‘Yeah, yeah explain that first, what’s up with the alias?’ She ordered.

‘Well, I didn’t know that guy; I’m not that open as you.’ I told her.

‘Oh make sense, but I didn’t know you were so damn fast!’

‘Nor did I, nor did I…’ I told her with honest.

‘Try to run again!’ she told me. I sighted and we went to the roof.

‘Okay here you go! Try to jump to that house!’ she yelled happy.

I rolled my eyes but did what she asked and to my surprise I jumped from house to house in inhuman speed. I turned around and watched Quinty. She raised her thumb but there was another emotion in her wide blue eyes, it was jealousy.

‘That awesome! But I really don’t like the style they have here…’ she said as she looked at the people on the street.

‘Nor do I, Don’t worry I’ll make some normal cloths.’ I patted her head. ‘Now let’s get some food.’ I told her and we went to what I couldn’t read a ramen shop to be exact Ichiraku Ramen Bar. Or that is what Quinty told me

We sat down on a chair and a small boy almost as small as Quinty sat there too. He raised an eyebrow and Quinty grabbed a menu.

‘What would you want?’ she asked.

‘Dunno, just order something.’ I couldn’t read a fuck of that.

She told the man that I wanted something which I couldn’t understand but I thanked the man after he gave me something that looked like noodles and a piece of meat, whatever I shrugged it off and dug in, it didn’t taste that bad,

I guess we were lucky that one of our old friends loved Asian food and we had to eat with chopstick a lot so I knew how to handle them well.

‘Hey, Hey! You guys have weird clothes!’ the little boy with an orange suit said to Quinty.

‘Orange suits you nice.’ I told him.

‘I’m Naruto Uzumaki!’ he screamed. ‘And I’m going to be Hokage one day!’ he said.

‘Like I care.’ I told him.

‘What’s a Hokage?’ Quinty asked.

I mentally slapped myself that stupid question, man she could have just asked me.

‘See we’re new here so we don’t know that much.’ Quinty explained after all kind all shocked faces turned to us.


‘Oh he’s the most awesome and most respected leader in the village!’ Naruto said loud.
Wow he annoyed me also, so he and Quinty would fit together perfect. They talked enthusiastically.

I touched Quinty’s shoulder.

‘Don’t get lost I’m going to walk for a bit, here is money, and don’t tell him about my name, just the fake ‘kay?’

‘Sure!’ she said and took the money as I left.

I sighted and jumped on a random house. It was dark already, and I jumped from roof to roof, I sighted.

I wonder will I ever return to earth.

I thought to myself as I jumped in a tree and looked at the stars and sat on a roof.

I wonder how long I’ll be gone, and if they miss us, I wonder what my parents think…

Well not like my parents thought much, most off the time they were on vacation I was just a mistake unlike my perfect sister.

I didn’t care about them, the only person I actually cared about was.

Was...

Myself.

With all honesty I liked Quinty but she wasn’t anything special to me.

I was walking in a street now passing a gigantic house with even more ground around it. There was a weird sign of white and red formed into a fan, but to me it looked more like a melted pokeball, I saw it somewhere else before,

On that Uchiha guy’s shirt,

Man did he live here?

I though and I walked further, and I walked back,

Okay I was lost…

I walked past the gate that opened and Sasuke walked out.

‘What are you doing here?’ he asked.

‘Am I not allowed to walk here?’ I asked him

‘Whatever, Your shoes are kind of... well they stand out a bit.’ He said stoic.

‘Like the giant fan on your back doesn’t.’ I said irritated.

‘Hn.’

I jumped on a roof and waved to him. In a sarcastic unfriendly way of course I hated him already.

And I jumped on a few roofs until I spotted the Hokage, I’d actually wanted to ask him a few questions, like what happened in the three days I was ‘asleep’, but I decided I could ask that later, even though most of it I can’t remember, I just knew it was horrible.
‘Quinty let’s go.’ I said while I walked in the shop.

Quinty POV

I really liked Naruto he was so nice!
I didn’t know how much we talked or how long

‘Quinty let’s go.’ Nadia said

I bowed at the guy who runs this shop and thanks him because it was our first time he we didn’t have to pay.

I sighted happily ‘So how do you like it here?’ I asked Nadia, I was jealous of her, in a way she was always better than me.

‘It’s nice, not boring anyways.’ She said I nodded.

‘And you?’ she asked.

‘I love it!’ I said ‘I can’t wait for the Ninja Academy!’ I squealed happy.

‘Don’t you miss your mom and dad and your little brother?’ she asked out of the blue.

I shook my head ‘Not yet.’
She looked down.

‘I’m tired I’ll get some sleep.’ I told her as soon as we entered the house.
It was a fact that Nadia... erhm... Nadelia, slept around 4 hours a day, and it was enough for her and her thirteen year old body.

‘Ok. G’night.’ She said.

I was in the room, ‘Erm, Nadelia? You don’t have sleeping wear do you?’ I asked I counted on a no.

‘Yeah, here.’ She gave me a pajama it was a black pair of pants and a black loose fitting t-shirt.

‘Thanks.’ I quickly changed and fell asleep.

My eyelids opened at the smell of eggs.
I walked out of the bedroom and it looked like Nadia didn’t even touch her bed.

‘You have to clean your own bed.’ Was the first thing she told me.

I yawned. ‘Okay.’

‘Then you can have eggs.’ She said while she took a bite of a sunny side up. ‘Oh I’ve got you some clothes.’ She said and pointed at a nicely fold clothes at the door.

I picked it up, it was a red t-shirt with black shorts, and my name was on the back of the t-shirt in white letters it was had a small v-neck and a white line walked over it.

‘Thanks a lot!’ I said she knew my taste exactly.
She nodded and walked in the kitchen she wore the same black shorts just with purple white stripes along the ends and a long, short sleeved purple hoodie with three small stars on the left side, that was her trademark, three start one small one bigger and the other the biggest always on the left side, the three stars didn’t took much room on her shirt not bigger than a hand, further it was plain and a small v-neck.

I cleaned up my room and ate an egg.

‘So when does school start?’ I asked with my mouth full of egg.

‘In ten minutes.’ She told me

‘WHAAAT!’ I screamed I quickly ate my eggs and hurried out the door Nadelia closed the door and we walked to the school which was around three steps.

‘Nadelia I think you read the book I left at your house?’ the Hokage asked Nadia, when he came out of the Academy.

She nodded.

‘Do you understand it?’

‘Yes, it’s quite easy.’ She told the old man.

‘Quinty I’ll explain, please come with me, it’s about Chakra and the body…’


Nadia POV.

Indeed I did read the book about chakra in the human body. It wasn’t that hard to understand, except that the person who translated it to English wasn’t really good at it.

‘Nadelia just go to Iruka’s classroom!’ the Hokage said.

I walked into the school and looked around

Great it was all Japanese I couldn’t read anything!

I sighted.

This was bad all the classes started already.
I blinked. And closed my eyes.

Concentrating.

Bad Angel on the left shoulder: Yeah like that would help find the good classroom.
Good Angel on the right shoulder: Don’t be so negative all the time!

I frowned at the imaginary angels on my shoulders. Great so apparently this world also made me see things that weren’t there.

I opened my eyes. They felt new. In my head I walked in all the classrooms asking one by one ‘Is this Iruka’s classroom?’ most of the children laughed and the teacher shook his head, no.

It’s the room to in the end of the hallway the left one.

I noticed after looking in a few rooms.

Well that was weird.

Bad angel: With this power you can become world leader!
Good angel: Uh, No. Nadia. Don’t. Even. Think. About. It.

Shut up I though while I walked in the room.

‘You must be Nadelia, or Quinty.’ The teacher said, which was I guess Iruka.

All the eyes were focused on me, to be more specify it were my shoes.
‘Nadelia.’ I told them

There were two open places next to a pink haired girl and Sasuke.
I walked to the girl.

‘Go sit next to Sasuke please.’ Iruka said.
I rolled my eyes and turned around to sit next to Sasuke.
I sighted as I sat in the stool.
Man I couldn’t read anything! It was all Japanese! And where was Quinty?

If you talk about the devil.

She walked in and looked for me seeing me sitting next to Sasuke the pretty boy. She already claimed him to be hers.

She ran to me immediately while Iruka still explained stuff. While I didn’t understand anything of it, because of my oh so great Japanese reading skills.

‘OH MY GOD YOU’RE SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE YOU DON’T LIKE HIM DO YOU! HE’S MINE AND YOU KNOW IT!’ she screamed.

I hit her head, hard ‘God damn it Quinty you know me better than that.’ I told her loud enough for everyone to hear.

‘Oh yeah right.’ She muttered and walked blushing to the seat next to the pink head.

I rubbed my temples she’s was so annoying!

I looked outside the window.
‘Nadelia, do you know the answer to this?’

I turned my head.
Great just my luck again.

Bad angel: Good luck with that.

Where is the good angel when you need her?

‘Class dismissed! Lunch break, Nadelia I would like to talk to you for a second’ Iruka announced.

So Iruka found out I couldn’t read Japanese I was a pro at English and math and I that I was furthermore on normal level.

That was what he told me.

I sighted.
I was jealous of Quinty for the first time of my life. I made a fist with my hand and my knuckles went white.

Talking about Quinty she found her own little Sasuke adoration group, man I could kill all those bitches without regrets.

I sat down at some table, soon a boy with a dog appeared.

‘Hey.’ He said as he sat down a little too close. ‘I’m Kiba Inuzuka this is Akamaru.’
It was a cute dog I patted his head.

‘What’s your name?’ he asked.

‘Nadelia.’ I told him ‘No last name. Just myself.’ At the time I said that a few other guys joined us.

‘I’m Shikamaru Nara.’ A pineapple head guy said.

‘I’m Choji Akimichi.’ A fat boy said while he ate something.

‘Nice.’ I said, while I looked at Quinty who stalked Sasuke around.

‘Those girls,’ Shikamaru said noticing how I looked at them.

‘Are the Sasuke fan girls the leaders are Sakura Haruno the pink head and Ino Yamanaka.’ Kiba finished him.

‘You better not join them.’ Kiba warned me.

‘I’m not going to, not willingly anyways. I hate that Uchiha guy.’ I stated.

Somebody gave me a high five.

‘That must be annoying not able to read Japanese.’ Sasuke said as I sat down after lunch break.
‘It is, but I’m used to a much more annoying thing, it’s called Quinty.’ I said stoic.

He shivered I guess he didn’t like his fan girl group.

A few guys gathered around me I didn’t know half of them, but Naruto was surely with them.

‘Hey Nadelia-Chan, want to eat some ramen this night?’ he said trying to get a date with me, I really didn’t want to hurt them nor want to scare them.

‘Guys please I have terrible headache.’ I told them and I sighted and they all left slowly one by one.

I sighted and my forehead came in contact with the desk making a loud sound.

‘Man…’ I whisper to myself.

‘Okay everybody pay attention.’ Iruka said.

I lifted my head from the table and looked at him.

Sasuke looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

After the class ended all the boys and girls walked over to me and Sasuke, all the boys stood by my side and all the girls at Sasuke, they adored him, and the boys adored me. I narrowed my eyes. Looking at Sasuke he looked annoyed. I sighted, I rose from my chair and walked to the door all the boys followed me.

‘Quinty! Let’s go.’ I said loud.

‘I’m busy go by yourself.’ She told me.

My eyes widen.

Normally she would stalk me everywhere always.
I shrugged it off and walked to my house thanking the boys who stalked me.

Bad angel: Why don’t you just kill them?
Good angel: They’re just trying to be nice.
Nadelia: Or just pathetic stalkers.

I sat down in the middle of the room closing my eyes.
So I was lightning style eh?

In class I didn’t hear that word one time so I grabbed one of the books and read it.

It was useless actually, no real information, I sighted and decided to read a ‘Learn Japanese’ book.

Quinty’s POV
The old man told me something about chakra, I didn’t pay attention at all ,I told him I understood and he told me that I needed to go to iruka’s classroom, and I left.

I ran thought the school in search for the good classroom of course I could read everything perfectly, but I knew Nadia couldn’t,
But of course Nadia would learn it soon enough she can speak a few words of every language in this world, So she could save herself, I grinned in myself Nadia who couldn’t find the classroom, right, like that would happen.

I ran in another hallway.

‘Kon'nichiwa.’ I heard someone’s voice said, it was unfamiliar I spun around to see who it was.
Damn, That guy was pretty hot, and he said good morning! A boy walked past me he had a little dog on his head, he was so cute! I didn’t had time to say anything back I was in a hurry for the search of my new classroom, I ran past a door with the text:
Iruka’s classroom
I slammed myself trough the door my eyes searched for Nadia as soon as I came in. all the eyes focused on me, after a few seconds I found Nadia she was sitting next to Sasuke! Out of all people, she couldn’t sit at that other empty space next to the pink head? Man, she’d already know I liked Sasuke! I felt anger boiling up in me, I walked to her.
‘OH MY GOD YOU’RE SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE YOU DON’T LIKE HIM DO YOU! HE’S MINE AND YOU KNOW IT!’ I yelled at her.

Something hit my left cheek with force.

‘God damn it Quinty you know me better than that.’ She said loud and annoyed.

‘Oh yeah right.’ I said soft and looked for another place there was only one left next to a girl with pink hair, pink hair? Is that possible?

‘Sasuke-kun is so cute!’ she said as I sat down

‘I know right!’ I said

We talked for awhile about the awesomeness of Sasuke when the teacher said it was lunch break, I followed her to sit with a group girl who apparently al liked Sasuke I also met Ino she was a nice girl with blond hair, I actually didn’t like any of them, they did all liked my Sasuke-kun

Nadelia’s POV
After a while I got sick of learning Japanese, I failed at it, I really did, I would read that later, I took another book.
Hand seals.
I opened the book, this was kinda interesting more than the other one anyways,

Rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, ram, monkey, bird, dog, boar.

I held the book close to my chest end went outside, to one of the training grounds around Konoha, I really didn’t know the way here so I got lost a few times and I finally reached the training area.
The third training ground.
I actually paid attention in class!
I sat down on the ground, closing my eyes and practicing the seals, of course at first I didn’t go that well but after a while I got better, of course just having a technique pop out like nothing wasn’t possible, it took quite awhile and I knew I wouldn’t learn a technique today and not tomorrow. After a while I came back home finding Quinty on her bed.


Quinty’s POV
‘Quinty! Let’s go.’ I hear Nadia say.

‘I’m busy go by yourself.’ I told her.
I heard a loud voice ‘Hey, Hey Quinty-Chan!’ I spun around and saw Naruto. ‘Would you like to go to the ramen bar right now?’ he asked.

‘Sure!’ I told him and in two minutes we were outside the school and we were ready to go.
I heard someone pant behind me, Naruto and I looked around, some girl ran to us, I believe it was one of the girls who sat with me and ino.

‘Eh… You know….. Ino!’ she said.

‘Chill out dude, what’s up?’ I asked.

‘I saw Ino she is freaking out completely! I don’t know why thought.’ And she left off.
‘Well, Naruto I guess we have delay before we can go to the ramen stand, we’re going to Ino first.’
We went back to the classroom. And saw Ino there she was crying stamping her feet to the ground and threw around with everything that she could find.

‘Ino what happened?’ I asked her while I tried to calm her down, without much success, after a while she finally calmed down. ‘So?’ Naruto asked her.

‘Sasuke-kun said I was annoying!’ she shrieked angrily,

Naruto raised his eyebrow at me, of course not understanding what Ino was thinking.

‘Naruto you baka! What the hell are you looking at!’ Ino was still freaking out and we brought her home.

‘Finally we can go to eat!’ Naruto yelled happily. So we left off to go to Ichiraku’s ramen bar.

‘What do you want to eat?’ Teuchi asked, the person who’d run this shop.

‘Miso ramen like always, Chi!’ Naruto and I said at the same time, Chi was a pet name that only I and Naruto used for the old man.

After we finished our food we went outside and we said goodbye.

‘We need to do this more often, Naruto!’ I yelled before I turned around and left.
We both took another road, I went left and Naruto to the right, I walked like some kind of emo back to my house my arms we limp on the sides of my body and my feet hit the ground too lazy to take normal steps,

Nadelia wasn’t home yet, I grabbed her iphone and played a stupid game on the couch, later she walked in.

Nadelia’s POV.

I just walked in my house from my training.
‘Where were you? YOU WERE WITH SASUKE WERENT YOU!’ Quinty screamed.

‘No, he’s a douche.’ I told her while I placed my books on the table.

She seemed shocked ‘No he isn’t he’s mysterious perfect hot athletic.-’

‘Yeah he’s really unfriendly.’ I told her. ‘Plus he hates you fan girls, so do I with the fan boys.’

‘Whatever what were you doing then?’ she asked me.

‘I was training. Alone.’ I said. ‘And you?’ I asked while I sat down on the couch.

‘I was with Naruto.’

‘Nice, but we need to find work, were poor as fuck and we need stuff.’ I told her.

‘Yeah, yeah…’ she said walking to the kitchen

After we ate she said. ‘I’m going to Naruto’s place!’

‘If I was drinking something I would spray it all over you, good luck anyways.’ I told her.

‘There’s a party wanna go to?’ she asked. ‘They asked me to invite you.’

‘No, tell them I’m sick or dead or a zombie.’ I said focusing back on my book.

She left, and then I read a book about ninjustu taijustu and genjutsu. After a while I guess I felt asleep on the couch because it was light when I woke up.

The next day we had shuriken training, that was something completely new to me, it reminded me of dart, and I remembered how much I sucked at that, I let out a heavy said as I followed the rest of the students outside.
Chapter end notes: I know I know Nadia/Nadelia is mary-sue-ish i'll promise she isnt, in the next chapters!