TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


sex ed! with kakashi and iruka! by kakashi95

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
'alright lets begin' iruka said, pulling kakashi to his feet.'kakashi?'
'umm yeah right. is this you guys first gay sex ed class?' please say no kakashi thought to himself.
'yes' the class replied together. crap.
'ok..alright. um iruka could you get the chart?' kakashi asked. the chunin nodded and grabbed the male anatomy chart that displayed certain 'areas' of the human body. after pinning the chart to the bulitin board iruka moved back to standing beside his lover, giving him a reasuring nod. kakashi felt a knot build in his stomach. what do i do now.... then right when he needed them genma's words came back to him
~~~flash back~~~~~~~~~~~

'i don't see how you can be so worried about teaching sex ed! i mean #1 you are a proud pervert #2 you are teaching GAY sex ed, at least you don't have to talk about strait sex. cause i know you never have had sex with a chick, at least you know what you are talking about.'genma replied eyeing over the unusualy nervus friend.
' i know its just, well... i guess its the teaching thing, i mean like if i was telling you how to have sex, i wouldn't care.. its just explaining it to a class. and being all teacher like about it.' kakashi sighed into his sake before taking a sip.
' hey don't you know all the guys you are talking to?' genma asked flicking his senbon.
'yeah..'
'and would you consider them to be friends of sort?'
'i guess'
'problem solved!!! i mean talk them like you would to me. you know friend to friend. you don't have to be all formal. they are comfortable with you, no need to strain the talk just.. act like you are telling me or raidou about this stuff.' genma grinned 'just cut the pervy comments. cause i know when we talk you spare NO details. i don't think young teens need to hear that stuff.' he chuckled.
'your right, thanks' kakashi smiled feeling alot better. these kids were friends, not some group of strangers.
~~~~~~end flashback~~~~~~~~

kakashi took a deep breath. right friends.
'look guys' he started taking a chair and sitting down on it right infront of the desks.'i realy am not good with formal school settings.'he chuckled ' so why don't we just ease out a bit. i mean sure you are my students, but i also see you as friends. i'm gonna speek to you casualy and tell you what you need to know. i mean this isn't realy as big a deal as it seems. alright? ok lets start.' kakashi got up and dragged the chair back over to where iruka was standing, and gave him a knowing smile before turning back to the class.' as you guys probably know. when two guys love each other they have to go about the physical aspect of their relationship a little different from hetrosexual couples. first i will start off by clearing up some of the terms you have heard floating around. a blow job also referrd to as oral sex is when a person stimulates their partners penis using their mouth. when doing anything that involves sex remember that STDs are not just for hetro couples any of these acts could reasult in stds. now to stimulate this penis a person takes it into their mouth and uses their toung to rub and tease it. a common mistake is trying to deep throat or shove the whole thing into your mouth and throat when you are not ready. this will result in gagging and vomiting. only take in as much as you can comfortably. if you can't take the whole thing then you can use your hands for the rest. remember that the head it the most sensitve and will be very pleasurable for you partner if it is stimulated. bobbing your head and sucking also increase the pleasure felt. only do what is good for you and your partner. rimming is another form of oral stimulation. it is when a person inserts their toung into the anal passage of their partner. now the anus is a very sensitive and most things inserted into it will cause pain. this is normal and it will go away after you ajust to the size of the object. the advantage to using the toung is that it is soft and that siliva acts as a lubricant. in anal sex lube is VERY important. if you do not use lube and properly prepare your partner you can tear the inner walls and it will blead. this will be very painful. it would also make for an ineresting trip to the doctor. to prepare you partner lube up your fingers realy well and slowly insert one into the anus. it will hurt. wiggle it around and slowly streach the muscles untill the pain is gone, then insert another finger and streach it even more. repeat and add more fingures. scissoring them helps to lossen the passage futher unill your partner feels ready. when doing the prep try and find the prostate gland, as you can see on the chart. by rubbing this it causes your partner to feel extreme pleasure. after prep you can remove your fingures and slowly push into them. i know this is very hard but it is very important that you do not move at first. you have to give your partner time to adjust. remember this is quite painful for them. after a few mins the pain will go. when thrusting try aiming at the prostate, your partner will thank you. umm i think thats it. just remember to only do what you and your partner a okay with. any questions?'
'yes shikamaru?'
'ummm do guys need to use condoms?'
'yes while guys can't get pregnant, you can still get stds. but ultimaly thats up to the couple to decide.'
'yes lee?'
'umm whats a handjob?'
'its much like a blowjob but the person uses their hand to stimulate the penis instead of their mouth.'
'anthing else' iruka asked. no one raised their hand. 'alright, you guys are free to go. if you ever need to talk about this stuff you can always talk to us ok?'
kakashi and iruka watched as the very pink faced boys filled out of the classroom. after they left iruka turned to see kakashi blushing just as bad as the boys.
'kashi are you embaraced?'
'no'kakashi shook his head ' i mean not about the lesson, i just can't see how i managed to turn myself on by talking to teens about sex.' he chuckled staring down at the front of his slightly raised pants.
' your lucky that wasn't noticable from where the boys were sitting.' iruka laughed, staring down at his own pants only to find them in the same state.
they both laughed as they made their way back home.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
the next day while kakashi was talking to genma sasuke walked up to him, scowling and glaring at everyone and anyone who so much as crossed his path.
'i need to talk to you.' sasuke said icily.
'excuse me for a moment genma.' kakashi said as he walked up to the raven haired boy. 'what?'
'i. i need your advice.'
to be continued...da! da! DA!
Chapter end notes: review please!