TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: The Mystic Blade by RyuKazuki

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The man turned and walked off from the gates ready to start the journey to his destination. The five of them were a bit afraid of how happy he seemed, it was a little too happy to them.

Naruto then groaned aloud, "We have to spend at least three days with a super peppy guy like that! This is going to be torture!"

The other four started walking. "Come on Naruto, he can't be that bad." Tenten said trying to lighten the mood.

Naruto then caught up to the others, trying not to lag behind this time.

"What a beautiful day, not even a cloud in sight to ruin this sunshine!" The man exclaimed, looking in the sky then back to his map following the path home.

"So sir, why do you-?" Tenten started, but she got cut off by the man, "Please, call me Idato!" Tenten continued after he finished, "All right.. Idato, why do you need an escort back to your home town, is it that common that people would attack you?"

Idato sighed some before he spoke, the smile fading away, "I suppose I could tell, we do have a long way to go before we reach Kariku town. Well, when I was younger, I was always the type of man for exploring the land along with my occasional weapon making, back then to me it was just a hobby. Legend has it, that deep in the forests of Kariku town, there lies an area no human had gone before. Within that area was a sword with demonic powers to control the five elements of the planet, and anyone who tried to go near had failed. I was intrigued by legends so much, that I had to witness it for myself. All I remember of that day is that I had woken up back in town in the home of what was my soon to be fiancé. Word spread of my achievement and everyone in town knows who I am, which is bad now because there is someone who is after me, wanting to know the location of the sword."

Sachi turned and started to walk back. Hayai then grabbed a staff off her back that she brought from home and set it in front of Sachi's feet, tripping him up as he fell on his face. Everyone turned to him as Hayai started yelling, "Oh no you don't! You're not leaving just because you don't want to fight, you lazy bum!"

Sachi mumbled under his breath, "I just don't want to be stuck dealing with a brunette tomboy kunoichi that makes Tsunade look flat chested."

"What?" She screamed and took her staff as she started beating him with it.

After a few minutes, Sachi regained his place in their group, walking along with them with a few bruises and a lump on his head. Hayai keeping a deadly glare on her face.

"Hey, you guys are prepared for any ambushes aren't you?" Shikamaru asked, looking between Naruto and Tenten as they both nodded. Shikamaru then turned to the other two and asked them, "What about you guys?"

They both nodded as well.
Later they sat down and rested for a bit for lunch. They all settled down and began eating. Although, Sachi sat in the shade by himself not eating just sitting with his arms crossed.

Naruto glanced over at him and then looked back keeping his voice low, "Hey what's his problem, why's he not over here eating?"

Hayai responded, purposely being loud so Sachi would hear, "Oh nothing really, he's just being a spoiled rich brat like he always is!"

Sachi glared over but said nothing keeping his anger low. He wasn't in any mood to start a fight.

"Maybe if we were more inviting he'd come over!" Idato chimed.

Sachi jolted his head up, grabbing two kunai from his pouch and threw them as they whizzed by Hayai's head.

Hayai jumped up and started to explode on him, "What was that about you big idiot?"

"Shut up..."

"What did you say to me?"

"If you're any louder they'll hear us..."

"They?" Naruto said, he wasn't sure he liked the sound of that.

"We're being watched." Sachi said, slowly grabbing a sword off his back from its sheath.

In an instant a large smoke explosion went off in the middle of the shinobi and their lunches, a net shot out and grabbed Idato, wrapping around him like a tight blanket. The others got knocked back as the smoke cleared, three shinobi appeared from the dissipating gas.

"Alright kids! Now move along while we take the old guy.." One of the enemies said.

Shikamaru turned to Hayai and Sachi as they all got up from after the impact, "You two go try and get Idato and guard him while we take care of these three!"

Hayai started to object to the order, "Now wait a minute-!" Sachi ran up and grabbed her running toward Idato to free him, as he said to Hayai while they were running, "We don't have time for any disagreements right now, we have to protect the old man!"

Shikamaru started making handsigns as Tenten pulled out a large scroll starting to summoning her bombardment of weapons.

Naruto was on his knees by the food, he was sobbing over the fact of it it being tainted by the dust and dirt that got in it when the enemies arrived. "What have you done to all this beautiful food?" He said getting up and rushing at the enemies a ball of chakra forming in his hands. "You destroyed my ramen lunch, you monsters!" Naruto yelled, rushing at the center enemy and then slamming the chakra ball into the enemy ninja, sending him flying back. The other two flew to the side hitting trees on the sides of the path. "Rasengan!" Naruto yelled as the attack hit and the enemies became unconscious.

Everyone else blinked and stopped their attacks, Sachi had already cut Idato from the net by then. The others came back as they all packed up their things, Sachi used what was left of the net to tie up the enemies. As they continued along the path, Naruto was disappointed at his ruined meal. Though watching them from in the trees were three other shinobi, hidden by the brush.

"Shall we attack them now Ms. Kami?" Said one of them.

"No, but soon enough. We can try again for another ambush and Lord Eiji will find the location of the Yodachi blade." Kami's voice responded, she along with the other two, were hidden in the brush of the trees.