TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki Kids by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ...This is pretty plotless. XD
Yahiko took Kakuzu and Sasori by their collars and dropped them in front of Konan. Bags filled with food were all over the counters, both teens were slighty ticked, and the kids knew nothing of what was going on. Hidan, Itachi, and Zetsu were peeking over the top of the couch, wondering what happened to get Yahiko and Konan so mad.

"What did they do?!" Hidan asked. "I think the growed ups did somefink!"

Itachi twitched. "Something!" he corrected. "Not FINK!!"

"Okay, Hermione," Hidan breathed and crossed his arms. His eyes suddenly grew wide. Konan began to yell about something, and it scared Itachi, too. "What was that?"

"Beats me," Zetsu said and opened his flytrap a bit more. "I think Kakuzu and Sasori said something that they didn't like."

Itachi shook his head and looked back over the couch. "They asked 'what does...'do it' mean?' and apparently Konan doesn't like that." Hidan's confused look turned into an even more confused look.

"What's so wrong about that?" he asked. Itachi shrugged and sat backwards.

"Konan doesn't like it I guess," Itachi said.

Nagato

Deidara looked up and grined widely. "Look what I made, Naga-kun!" he said and held up his picture. Nagato stopped pushing a toy train around the track and looked back. Deidara's picture showed a huge explosion with many colors.

"Wow, you're quite the artist," he said.

"Dei-senpai, that's soo cool!" Tobi said and lifted up his part of the train. It pulled Nagato's train piece out from under his hand and he fell face forward onto the red carpet. Tobi jumped to his feet and pulled Nagato up by the arm. "Tobi is so sorry, Naga-senpai!!"

"It's okay," Nagato muttered and rubbed his forehead. "Perfectly fine. Deidara, what's with the ex-"

BOOM!
---

Yahiko and Konan looked upwards as pieces of drywall came falling down. Konan caught some pieces in her hand and looked at Yahiko.

"This isn't good," she breathed and thought for a moment... "The play room is right above the kitchen and living room!"

"Who's in it right now?!" Yahiko asked.

"Nagato, Deidara, and Tobi."

Hidan burst out laughing. "Dei-CHAN likes to blow things up!" he exclaimed.

Yahiko and Konan went wide eyed and ran up the stairs. They followed the smoke down the halls and looked through the door. Konan looked around and saw that the toys were saved (quite indestructible, they are!) but the door was blown off and Nagato was crying in the emo corner. Half of Tobi's mask was off and Deidara was sitting there, happily clapping.

"What happened up here?" Yahiko said...well, snapped. He looked down when he felt a tugging on the sleeve of his shirt.

"Deidara can blow things up," Kakuzu said.

"He calls it art," Sasori began when he managed to get down the hall, "but all it is is lumps of clay."

Konan was now next to Nagato, patting him on the back. "It's okay," she said. "You didn't know that he was going to do that. And everyone's safe." Nagato muttered something that could hardly be heard. "Hey, want to try and guess what village everyone is from?"

Nagato shook his head. "We wouldn't know," he murmured. "They don't have the characteristics of anyone from a village. I just know that Itachi and Tobi are Uchihas from Konoha because of the black hair and eyes."

"Is he crazy?" Kakuzu asked. Yahiko pushed him to the side. "Jerk!"

Sasori shook his head and walked into the room. "Deidara, you shouldn't use your art anymore," he said and took the ball of clay from his hands. "Art is supposed to last forever, like finger puppets or macaroni art."

"Everyone!" Konan said. "Can you all go down the stairs and into the living room?"

Tobi nodded and ran down the stairs with Yahiko close behind. Kakuzu walked with Nagato, and then Deidara and Sasori left after Konan. The two were arguing over art, but they didn't seem to be getting anywhere.

"Art should be blown up!" Deidara exclaimed and threw his arms into the air. "It's so pretty like that, like fireworks!! All sorts of different colors, shapes, and...and..."

"It needs to be admired," Sasori finished. "You can't just blow it up! What's the point of making something if you're going to blow it up? Like...you make a really good clay-tiger that you just love. What would you do if you were going to blow it up!?"

Deidara scowled. "I make birds, frogs, and spiders," he said. "I haven't gotten that good at them, but still! And art should be blow up! Admire it while it leaves with a...BANG!!!"

While the two five-year olds argued, they didn't realize that they were walking down the wrong halls. Sasori looked up suddenly and put his hands on his pale-blue scarf.

"I think we went down the wrong..." he began but the door began to open. Deidara grabbed his arm and held it tight. They backed up as the door opened more.

"Wh-wh-what's i-in there, hmm?!" Deidara asked. Sasori shook his head and looked up. Just when they thought that Frankenstein was going to come out, Tiny-The-Dog jumped out and barked before pushing past them and going down the hall. Deidara dropped to his knees, bringing Sasori down with him.

Sasori looked down. "Why are you crying?" he asked the short, blond kid.

"I was scared, yeah," Deidara cried. "You didn't seem scared, and then it was a dog... I can't believe it!"

Sasori looked over his shoulder and pulled Deidara up. "Don't cry," he said simply and stood up. "Let's try to find everyone else." Deidara nodded and stood up, still holding onto Sasori's arm. "Tobi! Kakuzu? HIDAN!!!"

Deidara sighed. "They can't here us," he whined. "I be we'll be forced to live in this place forever and ever wifout anyone knowing we're here!!"

"No," Sasori said and hit Deidara on the back of the head. "Don't think like that..." They walked through the halls, wondering if they were ever going to find their way back.